導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 卡薩布蘭卡原版電影英文名句

卡薩布蘭卡原版電影英文名句

發布時間:2023-03-03 07:34:48

英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句

英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句如下:

1、Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2、I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.

我會開出他無法拒絕的條件。(《教父》1972)

3、You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

4、Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5、Here』s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6、Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8、May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9、Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10、You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?(《地獄天使》1930)

12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13、Love means never having to say you』re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)

15、「You talking'to me?」

「你在跟我說話嗎?」——《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976

16、「Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」

「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正傳》)

18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

19、I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!——《電視台風雲》1976

20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

21、「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」

「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

22、Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《諾博士》1962(「007」系列電影第一部

23、There』s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

24、I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25、Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

26、Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.

彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

27、You can』t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

28、I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

29、After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

30、I』ll have what she』s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。——《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989

31、I』ll be back.

我會回來的。——《終結者》1984

32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

最好的愛能喚醒靈魂啟發我們追求卓越,會我們的心裡種下熱情的火苗,並帶給我們的心靈平靜。——《戀戀筆記本》

33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who』s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.

有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心動》

34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。——《揚基的驕傲》1942

35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》1994

36、We』ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

37、Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。——《揚帆》1942

38、Well,nobody』s perfect.

人無完人。——《熱情似火》1959

39、You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。——《警探哈里》1971

40、You had me at「hello.」

當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。——《甜心先生》1996

41、There』s no crying in baseball!

在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!——《紅粉聯盟》1992

42、A boy』s best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。——《驚魂記》1960

43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。——《華爾街》1987

44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。——《教父II》1974

45、As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。——《亂世佳人》1939

46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!——《爵士歌手》1927

48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。——《慾望號街車》1951

49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。——《吸血鬼》1931

50、I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!——《壯志凌雲》1986

51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。——《死亡詩社》1989

52、I』m king of the world!

我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克號》1997,

53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.

我想要的不僅僅是生存,而是生活。

54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。——《越獄》

55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.

我看著菜單,並不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越獄》

56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption

有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》

57、Politics and crime, they』re the same thing.《GODFATHER》

政治和罪惡其實是一樣的。——《教父》

58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》

再強的人也需要朋友。——《教父》

59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角鬥士》

60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救贖》

61、The truth is out there.——The X files

真相在那裡。——《X檔案》

62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story

我給你我的手.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情.——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》

63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。——《星球大戰-首部曲》

64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你.——《亂世佳人》

65、To be or not to be, that』s a question.-"Hamlet"

生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。——《哈姆雷特》

66、Everything that has a begin has an end.

世間萬物有始皆有終。——《黑客帝國》(1999)

67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.

我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。——《黑客帝國》

68、I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .

我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。——《泰坦尼克號》

69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.(Titanic)

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。——《泰坦尼克號》

70、I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

71、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。——《泰坦尼克號》

72、I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪.——《阿甘正傳》

73、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

74、I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!

21世紀什麼最貴?人才!

76、An organization without discipline.

「有組織,無紀律。」

77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.

我本一心向明月,奈何明月照溝渠。

78、Who knows me understand my needs, I』m a mystery to he who know me not .

真是知我者謂我心憂,不知我者謂我何求啊。

79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。

我可以很負責地告訴你,黎叔很生氣,後果很嚴重。

80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.

大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫頭片子玩兒了。——《加菲貓》

81、You had me at hello.

你一開口就征服了我!

82、I hate mondays.

我恨星期一。

83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.

決不要讓人去做貓的工作。

84、Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.

鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。

85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。

86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。

87、Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。

88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後,都有兩個。

89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。

90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。

92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.

不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。

93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外,後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

95、「Your future depends on your dreams.」So go to sleep.

「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。

96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。

98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。

99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

100、When two』s company, three』s the result!

兩個人的狀態是不穩定的,三個人才是!

Ⅱ 《卡薩布蘭卡》經典台詞中英雙語

導語:電影《卡薩布蘭卡》講述了二戰時期,愛情與政治之間難以抉擇的故事。下面是我收集整理的關於電影《卡薩布蘭卡》的經典台詞,歡迎大家閱讀參考!

–I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I’ve never really been there. so I don’t know.

我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我從未置身其中,所以不得而知。

–Where were you last night?

–That’s so long ago, I don’t remember.

–Will I see you tonight?

–I never make plans that far ahead.

你昨天晚上去哪裡了?

那麼久以前的事我想不起來了。

今晚我可以見到你嗎?

我從不計劃那麼遙遠的事情。

A lot of water under the bridge.

過去的事有如逝水.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮有那麼多的酒館,而她卻走進了我的。

I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我記得每一個細節。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色。

其他的

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

我想,我們的愛情故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。

I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增。

I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。

How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。

I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。

I can’t remember it, Miss llsa. I’m a little rusty on it.

我記不起來了,伊莎小姐.我有點生銹了

We all try. You succeed.

人家都盡力而為,而你成功了。

–Let’s see, the last time we met…

–Was La Belle Aurore.

–我想想看,我們最後一次見面是

–“美麗的晨暈”

Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.

又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上。

That’s the way it goes. One in, one out.

自然法則,一進一出。

You played it for her. You can play it for me.

你能為她彈,你也能為我彈。

lf she can stand it, I can.

如果她受得了,我也可以。

We said no questions.

我們說過不準問問題。

Here’s looking at you, kid.

永誌不忘。

– A franc for your thoughts.

– In America they’d bring only a penny. I guess that’s about all they’re worth.

– I’m willing to be overcharged. Tell me.

– 一法郎買你的心事。

–在美國他們只出一便士,我猜大概也就值這么多。

–我願意超額付費。

Well, I was wondering why I’ m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,為什麼我那麼幸運?為什麼你會在那裡等著我出現正巧又被我找到。

With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑這時候來談戀愛。

Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.

最後一天我記得最清楚,當汽笛聲響過後,月台上有一個人站在雨中,臉上掛著可笑的表情,因為他的內心被踢翻了。

I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.

我猜我們的故事都不怎麼有趣。

Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren’t you the kind that tells?

告訴我你是為了誰離開我?是拉斯格,還是中間還有別的人,或者你是不會說出來的人?

If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?

如果我必須留下,只有一份簽證,你會要嗎?

I’m not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.

我對政治不感興趣,世界的問題不是我份內的事。

I’m not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I’m the only cause I’ m interested in.

我不再為任何事戰鬥了,除了為自己。我唯一感興趣的目標就是自己。

One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You’re a coward and a weakling.

一個女人傷害了你,你便對全世界報復。你是個膽小鬼,懦夫。

Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.

我盡量避開你,我以為我永遠不會再見到你,你已經在我生命中消失。

– Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.

– She isn’t just any woman.

– 倫德小姐,她非常美麗,不錯,可是你從不對任何女人感興趣。

– 她不只是任何女人。

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.

如果飛機離地,你不在上面。你會後悔的`,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不過很快,並且是後悔一輩子。

We’ll always have Paris. We didn’t have… We’d lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.

我們永遠擁有巴黎,本來沒有,你來卡薩布蘭卡後我們失去了,不過昨晚我們重拾回來了。

Ilsa, I’ m no good at being noble. But it doesn’t take much to see that the problems of three little people don’t amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you’ll understand that.

伊莎,清高我並不在行,不過要明白也不難。在這瘋狂的世界,三個小人物就別太計較了。總有一天你會明白的。

She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn’t, and I let her pretend.

她盡力讓我相信她仍愛著我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。

I was right. You are a sentimentalist.

我說對了,你是個感情用事的人.

She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn’t, and I let her pretend.

她盡力讓我相信她仍愛著我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。(這句話我反復看了好多遍,翻譯得並不是很透徹,最終我是這樣理解的--llsa她盡力讓我相信她是依然愛著我的,但其實這只是過去的事兒了。但是為了你能順利拿到藏在我身上的票逃離卡薩布蘭卡,所以她假裝我和她的感情並沒有結束,我也讓她這樣裝下去)

Ⅲ 卡薩布蘭卡經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

《卡薩布蘭卡》(Casablanca),又譯作《北非諜影》,是一部1942年的美國黑色電影。電影背景設置在二戰中受維希法國控制的摩洛哥城市卡薩布蘭卡(現名“達爾貝達”)。影片由邁克爾·柯蒂斯導演,劇本是基於Murray Burnett和Joan Alison的未公開發表過的舞台劇《大家都來“銳克”酒吧》(Everybody Comes to Rick's)改編的。該片被認為不只是一部令人心碎的愛情電影,實際上更是一部宣揚民族主義和愛國主義電影。影片於1942年11月26日在紐約公映,巧合的是,那一天盟軍進入北非並佔領卡薩布蘭卡。

經典台詞一

1. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。

2. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

3. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。

4. We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

5. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。

主角:亨弗萊·鮑嘉(飾 Rick)

女主角:英格麗·褒曼(飾 Ilsa)

該片中插曲《時光流轉》(As Time Goes By)

流傳久遠,經久不衰,是一首極動人的情歌。

人物:里克(Rick)---酒店老闆

伊爾莎(Ilsa)---里克在巴黎時的舊情人

山姆(Sam)---里克的朋友,鋼琴師

第一段 :

伊爾莎和山姆在里克的酒店重逢,

山姆應伊爾莎的要求彈起《時光流轉》,

引來了里克,這對情侶自巴黎失散後,又不期而遇了。

Ilsa:For old time's sake.

看在舊日的情分上。

Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.

我不懂你的意思,伊爾莎小姐。

Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".

彈吧,山姆,彈那首《時光流轉》。

Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.

噢,我記不得了,伊爾莎小姐。

--I'm a little rusty on them.

我對它有點生疏了。

Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼給你聽。

(她開始哼,山姆跟著彈起來)

Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.

唱呀,山姆。

(山姆開始唱)

Sam:You must remember this,

你必須記住,

--a kiss is just a kiss,

親吻就是親吻,

--a sigh is just a sigh.

嘆息就是嘆息。

--The fundamental things apply,

--as time goes by.

隨著時光流逝,還是那一套。

--And when two lovers woo,

--they still say I love you,

情侶們相戀,照樣說:我愛你。

--on that you can rely.

這點你盡管放心。

--No matter what the future brings,

不管有什麽新玩意在將來出現,

--as time goes by.

隨著時光流逝。

Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.

山姆,我不是已經告訴你永遠不要再彈這支曲子。。。

(他突然看到伊爾莎,愣住了)

經典台詞二

1、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.

我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我從未置身其中,所以不得而知。

2、–Where were you last night?

–That's so long ago, I don't remember.

–Will I see you tonight?

–I never make plans that far ahead.

你昨天晚上去哪裡了?

那麼久以前的事我想不起來了。

今晚我可以見到你嗎?

我從不計劃那麼遙遠的事情。

3、A lot of water under the bridge.

過去的事有如逝水。

4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮有那麼多的酒館,而她卻走進了我的。

5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我記得每一個細節。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色。

6、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

7、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

我想,我們的愛情故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。

8、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增。

9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。

10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。

11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。

12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

Ⅳ 求《卡薩布蘭卡》英文版台詞,在線急等

《卡薩布蘭卡》
(Casablanca)
1:09 2008-4-12
//看這電影,看的是一個男人的情懷,一份稍有同感的際遇。

I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我們的故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。

I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.
我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我從未置身其中,所以不得而知。

I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增。

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她(伊爾莎)卻偏偏走進了我的酒館。
//這是我記憶最深的台詞。

--Where were you last night?
--That's so long ago, I don't remember.
--Will I see you tonight?
--I never make plans that far ahead.
--你昨晚去哪裡了?
--那麼久以前的事我記不起來了。
--我今晚可以見到你嗎?
--我從不計劃那麼遙遠的事情。

I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。

How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。

I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。

Alot of water under the bridge.
過去的事有如逝水.

I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
我記不起來了,伊莎小姐.我有點生銹了。

We all try. You succeed.
人家都盡力而為,而你成功了。

--Let's see, the last time we met...
--Was La Belle Aurore.
--我想想看,我們最後一次見面是
--「美麗的晨暈」

I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我記得每一個細節。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色。

Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上。

That's the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法則,一進一出。

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她(伊爾莎)卻偏偏走進了我的酒館。

You played it for her. You can play it for me.
你能為她彈,你也能為我彈。

lf she can stand it, I can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。

We said no questions.
我們說過不準問問題。

Here's looking at you, kid.
永誌不忘。
//為什麼這樣翻譯呢?

-- A franc for your thoughts.
-- In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're won'th.
-- I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
-- 一法郎買你的心事。
--在美國他們只出一便士,你猜出大概只值這么多。
--我願意超額付費。

Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,為什麼我那麼幸運?為什麼你會在那裡等著我出現正巧又被我找到。

With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑上這時候來談戀愛。

Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing
on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.
最後一天我記得最清楚,當汽笛聲響過後,月台上有一個人站在雨中,臉上掛著可笑的表情,因為他的內心被踢翻了。

I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我們的故事都不怎麼有趣。

Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?
告訴我你是為了誰離開我?是拉斯格,還是中間還有別的人,或者你是不會說出來的人?

If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?
如果我必須留下,只有一份簽證,你會要嗎?

I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.
我對政治不感興趣,世界的問題不是我份內的事。

I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.
我不再為任何事戰鬥了,除了為自己。我唯一感興趣的目標就是自己。

One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.
一個女人傷害了你,你便對全世界報復。你是個膽小鬼,懦夫。

Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.
我盡量避開你,我以為我永遠不會再見到你,你已經在我生命中消失。

-- Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.
-- She isn't just any woman.
-- 林小姐,她非常美麗,不錯,可是你從不對任何女人感興趣。
-- 她不只是任何女人。

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飛機離地,你不在上面。你會後悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不過很快,並且是後悔一輩子。

We'll always have Paris. We didn't have... We'd lost it
until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
我們永遠擁有巴黎,本來沒有,你來卡薩布蘭卡後我們失去了,不過昨晚我們重拾回來了。

Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.
伊莎,清高我並不在行,不過要明白也不難。在這瘋狂的世界,三個小人物就別太計較了。總有一天你會明白的。

Here's looking at you, kid.
永誌不忘。

She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.
她盡力讓我們相信她仍愛著我,那在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。

I was right. You are a sentimentalist.
我說對了,你是個感情用事的人.

Ⅳ 求電影《卡薩布蘭卡》的英文故事簡介和英文經典對白

《卡薩布蘭卡》的英文故事簡介:
During World War II, Europeans who were fleeing from the Germans, sought refuge in America. But to get there they would first have to go Casablanca and once they get there, they have to obtain exit visas which are not very easy to come by. Now the hottest spot in all of Casablanca is Rick's Cafe which is operated by Rick Blaine, an American expatriate, who for some reason can't return there, and he is also extremely cynical. Now it seems that two German couriers were killed and the documents they were carrying were taken. Now one of Rick's regulars, Ugarte entrusts to him some letters of transit, which he intends to sell but before he does he is arrested for killing the couriers. Captain Renault, the Chief of Police, who is neutral in his political views, informs Rick that Victor Laszlo, the European Resistance leader, is in Casablanca and will do anything to get an exit visa but Renault has been "told" by Major Strasser of the Gestapo, to keep Laszlo in Casablanca. Laszlo goes to Rick's to meet Ugarte, because he was the one Ugarte was going to sell the letters to. But since Ugarte was arrested he has to find another way. Accompanying him is Ilsa Lund, who knew Rick when he was in Paris, and when they meet some of Rick's old wounds reopen. It is obvious that Rick's stone heart was because of her leaving him. And when they learn that Rick has the letters, he refuses to give them to him, because "he doesn't stick his neck out for anyone".
英文經典對白:
點擊這里下載本片字幕:
http://shooter.cn/xml/sub/104/104760.xml
下載解壓之後有個英文的srt字幕文件,用記事本打開,就是完整的對白了。

Ⅵ 《卡薩布蘭卡》最後那句台詞是什麼

《卡薩布蘭卡》最後那句台詞是:

「路易,我想這是我們美好友誼的開始。」

當他們離開被佔領的摩洛哥加入西非的自由法國的軍隊時,自由夜總會經營者里克·布萊恩(亨弗萊·鮑嘉)對協助者警察局長路易·雷諾(克勞德-瑞恩思)說。在劇本中,如同《哈姆雷特》中的語錄一樣,這句詼諧、世故的片尾語抓住了這部電影愛國主義的普遍基調,回應了戰爭沖突年代對愛情與責任的要求。

電影簡介:

《卡薩布蘭卡》是由華納兄弟影片公司出品的愛情電影,由邁克爾·柯蒂斯執導,亨弗萊·鮑嘉、英格麗·褒曼、克勞德·雷恩斯、保羅·亨雷德等主演。

影片講述了二戰時期,商人里克手持寶貴的通行證,反納粹人士維克多和妻子伊爾莎的到來使得里克與伊爾莎的舊情復燃,兩人面對感情和政治的矛盾難以抉擇的故事。該片於1942年11月26日在美國上映。

1944年該片在第16屆奧斯卡獎頒獎禮上獲得了最佳影片、最佳導演、最佳劇本三項獎項。2007年,美國好萊塢編劇協會評選了史上「101部最偉大的電影劇本」,該片排名第一位。

閱讀全文

與卡薩布蘭卡原版電影英文名句相關的資料

熱點內容
流浪地球導演如何評論此電影 瀏覽:75
愛情就像一場電影歌名是什麼 瀏覽:462
女主角被綁架的電影香港 瀏覽:468
神馬電影有病毒嗎網站 瀏覽:608
韓國情事女主角電影百度雲 瀏覽:214
鯊魚電影大全中文 瀏覽:783
盧小魚電影大全 瀏覽:188
大堂海魚電影圖片 瀏覽:194
電影警察與小偷完整版 瀏覽:502
看國語配音的電影網站 瀏覽:267
關於功夫少林寺的電影大全 瀏覽:495
成龍拍的開罐車著火的電影 瀏覽:731
類似愛情3個小時電影完整版迅雷下載 瀏覽:969
電影衛國保家圖片 瀏覽:266
奧特曼完整版電影免費收看 瀏覽:399
蒼蠅哥是什麼電影 瀏覽:994
20153d恐怖電影大全 瀏覽:394
法國電影百年系列銀幣 瀏覽:788
類似愛情的限度的電影 瀏覽:568
皮卡斯電影關於鬼魂和音樂 瀏覽:421