導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 經典電影經典片段英文

經典電影經典片段英文

發布時間:2023-03-02 09:07:23

A. 英語電影片段,演講用

肖申克的救贖經典
Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。

These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。

I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。

I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。

There's not a day goes by I don't fell regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。

Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

B. 英語電影佳句摘抄大全

1.一部英文電影的好詞好句
我覺得《阿甘正傳》很棒的。
給你一些台詞吧,都是我自己邊看邊摘錄的:回答形式:句子+翻譯+賞析 was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 這句話就是說,生活總是給你一些驚喜和一些未知,你要學會接納和品嘗,才能擁有生活的美好 is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 要相信沒有什麼是不可能的,只要努力著,奇跡就在你身邊 made me look like a ck in 它讓我如魚得水) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 飄盪著的難道就是不好的命運嗎?上帝給了我們這樣的命運,我們要用不同的視角來看待它,也許,你會發現,這樣也是一種美好 is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 我們不要畏懼死亡.畏懼死亡的人,永遠學不會如何生存 have got to put the past behind you before you can move 放下包袱,繼續前進) 生命中有太多的背負,我們如果不能卸下這些背負,就永遠學不會享受生活的一點一滴 happens!(不好的事情發生了) was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the 就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 這句寫景色的真的不錯~ there is anything you need I will not be far 用情至專) am a man of my 我是信守我承諾的人) is one small step for a man,a giant leap for 某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) just happens,it's all part of a 沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) little of stinging rain,and big old fat 牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨) is the outstanding answer I've ever 誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上) 就是說要真誠的贊賞別人 are no different than anybody else 你和別人沒有任何的不同) 人人生來是一樣的,後天的努力使人們變得不同,所以,做你自己,不要總是羨慕別人 is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their 通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西) 一雙好鞋會帶著一個人到美好的地方去,所以從鞋子就可以看出一個人的性格和所處的環境 not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)愛情其實很簡單,不聰明的人也可以理解~ want to go home (我想回家) 這是每個人心裡的話吧,不管你身在何方~ was messed up for a long 這些年我一塌糊塗) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離) you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) just stay away from me 求你離開我) 如果離開我會給你帶來更美好的生活,那麼請你離開我 you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 要知道自己面對的是什麼 阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
這部電影非常非常不錯的,也許我摘錄的句子你並不喜歡,所以最好自己去看看,2個小時品味一部好電影,還可以完成老師的課題,何樂而不為呢?你說是不是?評論 。
2.英語電影句子摘抄
is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife. (一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理) 《傲慢與偏見》 a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。
寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。) 《安娜-克里斯蒂》 will be back (我會回來的) 《終結者》4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
《阿甘正傳》 was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift. 《功夫熊貓》 my dear,I don't give a 坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
《飄》 am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待) 《聖誕聖樂》。
3.英文電影中名句摘錄
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》 know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死 takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人 is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝 can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由 walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
5.英文電影中的好詞好句
你好A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《老人與海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正傳》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。
《烏鴉》滿意請採納。
6.求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離)。
部英文電影的好句 每部要求10句
Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離) you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) just stay away from me 求你離開我) you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) made me look like a ck in 它讓我如魚得水) is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) NO. 2 The Lion King 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西) wish I could be more like 我要像你一樣就好了) comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠) think it's hard winning a war with 我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用) never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬) spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你) I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了) I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界) throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西) I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another 家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天) TITANIC I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛 the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧. the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.好像有些片面,但比較真實) they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 life i

C. 有什麼英語經典電影片段,適合5到6人表演(配音)

加里森敢死隊.沒有女人的,5到6人.完全符合

D. 英文原版電影經典台詞

電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。

1.來自《楚門的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。

《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

我們的生活何嘗不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。

E. 急求英語原版電影經典對白 時長2分鍾左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!

自己挑哇,我也不知道那個適合你

1、 《泰坦尼克號》經典對白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.

JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

ROSE: I promise.

JACK: Never let go.

ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……
(露絲和傑克都在冰冷的海水中)
露絲:傑克,我愛你。
傑克:別,別這樣。不要說再見。還不是時候。你明白了嗎?
露絲:我覺得很冷。
傑克: 聽我說,露絲。你一定能脫險的。你要活下去,生許多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上。而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣死去。你明白了嗎? 露絲:我失去知覺了。
傑克:贏得船票是我一生中最幸運的事。讓我認識了你。感謝上蒼,露絲,我是那麼感激它!你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……無論發生什麼……無論多麼絕望……永不放棄。答應我,露絲,永不放棄你對我的承諾。
露絲:我答應你。
傑克:永不放棄。
露絲:我不會放棄的,傑克,我永遠不會放棄。

2、《亂世佳人》經典對白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要離開你,我親愛的。你現在唯一需要的是離婚!然後你的阿希禮之夢就能實現了。

Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳麗:不!不!你錯了!大錯特錯了!我不想離婚!瑞德,當我今天夜裡意識到我……我愛的是你,我就跑回家來告訴你。哦,親愛的,親愛的……

Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳麗,請你別這樣。給我們分手之後留一點值得回味的尊嚴吧。留下這最後一點吧。

Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳麗:最後的一點兒?瑞德,請聽我說!我多年來肯定一直是愛你的,只不過……我太傻了,沒有意識到。請相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼說你是在意的。

Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希禮•威爾克斯怎麼辦呢?

Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳麗:我……我從未真心愛過阿希禮。

Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?

瑞德 :那你裝得可夠象的,一直裝到今天早晨。沒用了,斯佳麗,一切努力我都嘗試過了,即使在我從倫敦回來的時候,如果你能做些讓步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳麗:我見到你非常高興!這是真的,瑞德!可是……

Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳麗:可是當時你卻大發脾氣!(瑞德:當你由於我的過錯病倒的時候,)

Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想著你會叫我到你身邊去,可你沒有。

Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳麗:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我沒想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起來我們相互有誤解,是嗎?不過現在說什麼都沒用了。邦妮在的時候,我們還有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮當成你,小姑娘時代的你,重新回到未經歷戰爭與貧窮的。她非常象你——我寵愛她,嬌慣她,就象我想嬌慣你一樣。她走了,也把一切都帶走了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳麗:噢,瑞德!瑞德,請不要這么說。我是那麼對不起你!我為每一件事後悔!

Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :親愛的,你真是個孩子。你以為只要說聲對不起,過去的一切錯誤便可以糾正了嗎。喏,拿去我的手絹。緊要關頭,我從未見你帶過的手絹。

Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪裡?

Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查爾斯頓,那兒是我的家。

Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳麗:求你把我也帶上吧!

Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厭倦了這里的一切。我需要安靜。我想看看生活中有沒有留下一點美好優雅的東西。你知道我再說什麼嗎?(斯佳麗:不知道。)

Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳麗:我只知道我愛你。

Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪兒去?我怎麼辦呢?

Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的說,親愛的,這一點兒也不關我的事。

Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳麗:我不能讓他走!不能!一定有辦法讓他回來。

Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳麗:好了,我現在不去想這件事!不然我會發瘋的!我……明天再說吧。可我必須想!我必須想一想!到底該怎麼辦呢?究竟什麼才有意義?

Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:你是不是想告訴我,凱蒂•斯佳麗•歐哈拉,塔拉對你毫無疑義?只有土地才是有意義的,是永恆不變的

Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我,盡管你自己並不知道——塔拉!

Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的紅土地是你力量的源泉。

Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:只有土地才是有意義的……

Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我……

Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.

3、《羅馬假日》英文經典對白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在這里嗎,一個人?

Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在裡面,就是。

Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那麼我是和你在一起--過了昨晚?

Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:是的那麼,我,我不知道我該說什麼,事實上,但是,換了角度來說,是的。

Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!

Joe Bradley: How do you do?
喬•布拉德雷:你好!

Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那麼你是?

Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
喬•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,喬•布拉德雷。

Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高興。

Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
喬•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇見你有多高興呢。

Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。

Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
喬•布拉德雷:非常感謝。你的名字是什麼?

Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅

4、《阿甘正傳》經典片段
You know it』s funny what a young man recollects. 『Cause I don』t remember being born. I don』t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don』t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年輕人的記憶很怪.我不記得自已怎麼出世,不記得第一次聖誕禮物是什麼,也不記得我第一次出去野餐是什麼時候,但我記得第一次聽到世界上最甜美的聲音.

Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你願意,可以坐在這兒.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.

阿 甘:我從沒見過這樣美麗的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren』t you? What』s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎麼了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:沒什麼,謝謝你.我的腿很好,好極了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back』s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁邊,跟她一路上談個不停.除了媽媽外,從來沒有人跟我說
話,或者問我問題.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻還是什麼?
Gump: Mama says 「Stupid is as stupid does.」
阿 甘:媽說傻人有傻福.

5、《暮光之城》對白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。」
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
愛德華:「那不都是些超級英雄之類的嗎?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...壞人呢?」
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?

Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎貝拉:「現在我害怕了。」
Edward:Good.
愛德華:「是嗎。」
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎貝拉: 「我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。」
6、《勇敢的心》經典對白
Uhh! 我們應該以牙還牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我們不能這么做! 這簡直就是去自殺!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 華萊士說的對!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主戰的貴族都在這次會議上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我們無法對付一支軍隊.
Not with 50 farmers. 我們只夠湊足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我們不一定要打敗他們, 只要和他們戰斗.
Now, who's with me? 現在,誰跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,華萊士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪兒?
I'm going with you. 跟著你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是嗎?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什麼?
I'm going to help. 我要去幫你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你會成為好幫手的,但是我要你留在這兒, 在我不在的時候照看好這地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不過 真正的男子漢還要會用腦子。我會回來看你的.

F. 電影經典語錄英文大全

你知道哪些英文電影中的很經典的語錄嗎?以下是我為你精心整理的電影經典語錄英文,希望你喜歡。

電影經典語錄英文

1) There are some things far more frightening than death. 有些事遠比死亡更可怕。

2) I want love or death. 生無愛,吾寧死。

3) Why did you so mean to me?I need love,or die.你為什麼對我如此吝嗇?我需要愛,或是死亡?

4) It's A Trap!這是個陷阱!

5) Every great career has to come an end. 每個偉大的事業都有結束的一天。

6) I Am Your Father!我就是你的父親!

7) I like the way she makes me feel Like everything is possible Like life is worth it.最後,忘記那個你曾經愛過的人吧。

8) If I win, you keep me with you…for life.如果我贏了,你要讓我一輩子…留在你身邊。

9) Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. 恐懼是通向黑暗之路。恐懼導致憤怒。憤怒引發仇恨。仇恨造成痛苦。

10) One worships what he owns. 一個人擁有什麼,他就會崇拜什麼。

電影經典精彩語錄英文

1) How are you today? I've seen better days. 你今天好嗎? 愈來愈好了。

2) Make your own mistakes. There'll be plenty of them, believe me. 自己做決定,犯錯沒什麼大不了的。

3) See,nothing can stop love,Leon.你看,沒有任何事物擋得住愛情,里昂。

4) and my dad said that studying history was a waste of time,so I went to med school.我爸說學歷史就是浪費時間,所以我就上醫學院了。

5) I don't understand the God who'd let us meet if we could never be together. 上帝既已安排我們相識,怎能不讓我們相守。

6) It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. 世界這么美,很難一直生氣。

7) Tom Hansen:I guess I'm not just anybody. 湯姆韓森:我想我不是你的路人甲。

8) Intensify forward firepower. 加強火力向前。

9) No matter what label is thrown your way, only you can define yourself. 不管你被貼上什麼標簽,只有你才能定義你自己。

10) May the force be with you!願原力與你同在!

11) There are only two masters in this world: fear and pain. 這世界上只有兩個主人:恐懼和痛苦。

12) The only person standing in your way is you. It's time to let it go. Loose yourself.你的本性阻礙了你。是時候趕走她,釋放你自己。

13) That's my trouble.這就是我的問題。

14) Who can doubt the commitment of such a promising young cadet?誰能懷疑這樣一個有前途的年輕人的承諾嗎?

15) Han Solo: Women always figure out the truth. Always. 漢·索羅:女人總能道明真相,總是如此。

16) Leia: Hope is not lost today.t is found. 萊婭:希望並未在今天消失,它被尋回了。

17) The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. 對失去的恐懼是通向黑暗之路。

18) Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go.完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。

19) The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control and not the other way around.人類總自以為是地認為控制了大自然,但恰好相反.

20) I am already grown up, I just get older. 我已經長大了,我正在變老。

21) The deepest love I think, later than apart, I will live as you like.我所認為最深沉的愛,莫過於分開以後,我將自己活成了你的樣子。

電影經典語錄中英文

心中有戲,目中無人。

Play mind, defiant.

似醉非關酒,聞香不是花。

Not like drunk wine, not a flower.

人,得自個兒成全自個兒。

Man, got to be himself.

我是假霸王,你是真虞姬。

I'm a fake overlord, you are really concubine.

如果你不相信我,怎麼幫助我。

If you don't believe me, how can I help.

他不是我父親,他是我的愛人。

He's not my father. He's my lover.

原來失去記憶就等於失去靈魂。

The original loss of memory is tantamount to losing the soul.

生活很簡單,作出選擇,絕不回頭!

Life is simple, make choices, never look back!

時間向前走,我還往後看做什麼?

Time to move forward, I also look forward to what?

凡是要走的路啊,都是必經之路。

All the way to go ah, are the only way.

將來誰要娶了你不是奴隸就是孫子!

Who will marry you in the future is not a slave is a grandson!

我太年輕了,甚至不懂怎麼去愛她。

I am too young to know how to love her.

總是有要照看的東西。你還有時間。

There's always something to look after. You still have time.

人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。

Life is simple, make a decision and don't regret it.

可以流血可以流汗但是不可以流淚。

You can sweat and sweat, but you can't shed tears.

成年人的生活里,沒有“容易”二字。

Alts in the life, there is no "easy" two words.

無論報仇還是報恩我都會和你在一起。

I will be with you no matter or revenge.

我們人類更關心的是擁有,而不是存在。

We human beings are more concerned with owning, rather than being.

我們為什麼會跌倒,是為了學會站起來。

Why do we fall, is to learn to stand up.

我和你要無比堅強的走過人生的每一條路。

I and you have to be very strong through the road of life.

爸爸,你不過去嗎?你過去了我就過去了!

Dad, are you not in the past? You passed me by!

定義你的不是你的本質,而是你的所作所為。

Your definition is not your nature, but the doings of your.

有的時候,事情發生了,就沒有辦法回頭了。

Sometimes things happen, there is no way back.

不要黑暗,不要躲藏,不要山洞,追隨光明。

No dark, do not hide, do not follow the light.

只有面對真正的自我,才能獲得真正的自由。

Only to face the true self, in order to obtain the real freedom.

你真正是誰並不重要,重要的是你的所做所為。

Who you are is not important, important is what you've done.

婊子合該在床上有情,戲子,只能在台上有義。

G. 英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句

英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句如下:

1、Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2、I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.

我會開出他無法拒絕的條件。(《教父》1972)

3、You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

4、Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5、Here』s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6、Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8、May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9、Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10、You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?(《地獄天使》1930)

12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13、Love means never having to say you』re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)

15、「You talking'to me?」

「你在跟我說話嗎?」——《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976

16、「Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」

「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正傳》)

18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

19、I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!——《電視台風雲》1976

20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

21、「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」

「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

22、Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《諾博士》1962(「007」系列電影第一部)

23、There』s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

24、I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25、Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

26、Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.

彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

27、You can』t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

28、I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

29、After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

30、I』ll have what she』s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。——《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989

31、I』ll be back.

我會回來的。——《終結者》1984

32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

最好的愛能喚醒靈魂啟發我們追求卓越,會我們的心裡種下熱情的火苗,並帶給我們的心靈平靜。——《戀戀筆記本》

33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who』s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.

有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心動》

34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。——《揚基的驕傲》1942

35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》1994

36、We』ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

37、Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。——《揚帆》1942

38、Well,nobody』s perfect.

人無完人。——《熱情似火》1959

39、You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。——《警探哈里》1971

40、You had me at「hello.」

當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。——《甜心先生》1996

41、There』s no crying in baseball!

在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!——《紅粉聯盟》1992

42、A boy』s best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。——《驚魂記》1960

43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。——《華爾街》1987

44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。——《教父II》1974

45、As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。——《亂世佳人》1939

46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!——《爵士歌手》1927

48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。——《慾望號街車》1951

49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。——《吸血鬼》1931

50、I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!——《壯志凌雲》1986

51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。——《死亡詩社》1989

52、I』m king of the world!

我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克號》1997,

53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.

我想要的不僅僅是生存,而是生活。

54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。——《越獄》

55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.

我看著菜單,並不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越獄》

56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption

有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》

57、Politics and crime, they』re the same thing.《GODFATHER》

政治和罪惡其實是一樣的。——《教父》

58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》

再強的人也需要朋友。——《教父》

59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角鬥士》

60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救贖》

61、The truth is out there.——The X files

真相在那裡。——《X檔案》

62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story

我給你我的手.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情.——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》

63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。——《星球大戰-首部曲》

64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你.——《亂世佳人》

65、To be or not to be, that』s a question.-"Hamlet"

生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。——《哈姆雷特》

66、Everything that has a begin has an end.

世間萬物有始皆有終。——《黑客帝國》(1999)

67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.

我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。——《黑客帝國》

68、I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .

我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。——《泰坦尼克號》

69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.(Titanic)

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。——《泰坦尼克號》

70、I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

71、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。——《泰坦尼克號》

72、I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪.——《阿甘正傳》

73、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

74、I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!

21世紀什麼最貴?人才!

76、An organization without discipline.

「有組織,無紀律。」

77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.

我本一心向明月,奈何明月照溝渠。

78、Who knows me understand my needs, I』m a mystery to he who know me not .

真是知我者謂我心憂,不知我者謂我何求啊。

79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。

我可以很負責地告訴你,黎叔很生氣,後果很嚴重。

80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.

大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫頭片子玩兒了。——《加菲貓》

81、You had me at hello.

你一開口就征服了我!

82、I hate mondays.

我恨星期一。

83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.

決不要讓人去做貓的工作。

84、Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.

鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。

85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。

86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。

87、Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。

88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後,都有兩個。

89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。

90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。

92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.

不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。

93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外,後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

95、「Your future depends on your dreams.」So go to sleep.

「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。

96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。

98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。

99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

100、When two』s company, three』s the result!

兩個人的狀態是不穩定的,三個人才是!

H. 經典英語電影橋段

泰坦尼克號片段:
Rose: I love you Jack.

Rose:Jack,我愛你!

Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

Jack:別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?

Rose: I'm so cold.

Rose:我很冷。

Jack: Listen Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and your gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here not this night. Not like this do you understand me?

Jack:聽著, Rose,...你一定能脫險,活下去... 生很多孩子,看著他們長大, 你會安享晚年...安息在暖和的床上, 而不是在這里, 不是今晚,不是這樣死去,明白嗎?

Rose: I can't feel my body.

Rose:我身體已經麻木了。

Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

Jack:贏得船票...是我一生最幸運的事, 讓我可認識你,認識你真榮幸,萬分榮幸, 你一定要幫我,答應我活下去, 答應我,你不會放棄...無論發生什麼事,無論環境怎樣... Rose,答應我,千萬別忘了。

Rose: I promise.

Rose:我答應你。

Jack: Never let go.

Jack:不要食言。

Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.

Rose:我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。

還有 這個殺手不太冷:
Mathilda
瑪婷達

Don't you ever do that again
or I'll break your head.
不要再做這種蠢事,否則我打爆你的頭

You got that?
懂了嗎?

OK


I don't work like that.
It's not professional.
是我就不會那麼做,那不專業

There is rules.
這行是有游戲規則的

OK


And stop saying ''okay''
all the time!
還有不要總是說「好」

OK


Good.
很好

Listen, Mathilda,
you better be careful.
聽著瑪婷達,你得小心點

You can't just speak
to any guy off the street.
你不可以隨便跟街上的人說話

Leon, get a grip.
What's the big fucking deal?
里昂,上道點,這他媽沒什麼大不了的

I was just smoking a butt
while I was waiting.
我只是在等你的時候跟人家要根煙抽而己

I want you to stop cursing.
我要你停止講臟話

You can't talk to people
like that all the time.
你不能一天到晚跟人講臟話

I want you to make an effort
to talk nice.
我要你學著嘴巴干凈點

OK


And I want you to stop smoking.
It will kill you.
我要你戒煙.
那會殺死你的

OK


Stay away from him.
He looks like a weirdo.
離那傢伙遠一點,他看起來很古怪

OK


I'll be out in five minutes.
Stand where I can see you.
我還要進去,五分鍾後出來.
站在我可以看見你的地方

我能想到就這兩部耳熟能詳的了

I. 有什麼經典的英語電影片段

((兩只老鼠,父與子關系)), 有一天,兒子突然發現體會到,原來自己和自己的族人一直以來都在過著小偷般的生活。。。

Son: Dad, I just realized that actually we are thieves...and what we are stealing is...let's face it, garbage!

Dad: It isn't stealing if no one wants it!

Son: If no one wants it, why are we stealing it?!

Dad: Food is fuel, if you get picky and don't put it into the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage!!!

Son: But if we have to be thieves, why don't we steal the good stuff in the kitchen, where the food is clean, not poison...

Dad: First of all, we are not thieves. Secondly, stay away from the kitchen, and away from the humans, it's dangerous!

Son: I know I'm suppose to hate the humans, but there's something special about them, they...they don't just survive, they discover, they create...
I'm just thinking that maybe one day we are all going to learn how to cook the food, just like them.
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

閱讀全文

與經典電影經典片段英文相關的資料

熱點內容
有關香港販毒的電影大全 瀏覽:773
目標戰電影里的背景音樂是什麼 瀏覽:295
經典戰爭愛情電影電視劇 瀏覽:768
阿修羅是一部什麼電影 瀏覽:991
流浪地球導演如何評論此電影 瀏覽:75
愛情就像一場電影歌名是什麼 瀏覽:462
女主角被綁架的電影香港 瀏覽:468
神馬電影有病毒嗎網站 瀏覽:608
韓國情事女主角電影百度雲 瀏覽:214
鯊魚電影大全中文 瀏覽:783
盧小魚電影大全 瀏覽:188
大堂海魚電影圖片 瀏覽:194
電影警察與小偷完整版 瀏覽:502
看國語配音的電影網站 瀏覽:267
關於功夫少林寺的電影大全 瀏覽:495
成龍拍的開罐車著火的電影 瀏覽:731
類似愛情3個小時電影完整版迅雷下載 瀏覽:969
電影衛國保家圖片 瀏覽:266
奧特曼完整版電影免費收看 瀏覽:399
蒼蠅哥是什麼電影 瀏覽:994