⑴ 求一個經典英語電影片段的對話
值得背的電影台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
⑵ 歐美電影經典對白
《肖申克的救贖》
Red與假釋官的對話:
Officer: Please sit down. Ellis Boyd Redding your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence. You feel you've been rehabilitated?
請坐。瑞德,你因終身監禁已被關了40年了,你覺得你已改過了嗎?
Red: Rehabilitated? Well, now, let me see. I don't have any idea what that means.
改過?讓我想想。我不明白那是什麼意思。
Officer: It means you're ready to rejoin society.
你有心理准備重新投入社會嗎?
Red: I know what you think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made-up word. A politician's word so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?
我知道你們是怎麼想的,老弟。對我來說那隻是個用來掩飾的詞,政客用的詞語,讓你們年青人能穿西裝打領帶、有一份好工作。你倒底想知道些什麼?我對自己所犯的罪感到後悔嗎?
Officer: Well, are you?
你有後悔嗎?
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then a young stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him. Tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth I don't give a shit.
沒有一天我不感到後悔的。不是因為我在監獄里,或者你認為我該這樣。我回首過往,一個年青的、愚蠢的孩子犯了大罪。我想和他談談,我想和他講講道理,告訴他做人道理。但已經不能了,那孩子已無影無蹤。只剩下這個老人,我得這樣生活下去。改過?只是個狗屁的字眼。你繼續蓋上你的印章吧,老弟,別再浪費我的時間了。說句實話,我根本不在乎!
Andy 寫給Red的信:
Andy: Dear Red, if you're reading this, you've gotten out and if you've come this far, maybe you'd come a bit further. You remember the name of the town, don't you? I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Red hope is a good thing maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you and finds you well. Your friend, Andy.
親愛的瑞德, 若你能看到這封信,那你已經出來了。如果你已來了這么遠,也許可以再前進一點。你還記得那個地方的名字,是嗎?我需要一個人和我一起工作。我期待你的到來,棋盤已經擺好了。記住,瑞德,有希望是件好事情,也許是世間最好的事情,好的事情從不會逝去。我希望這封信能見到你,見到你很好。你的朋友,安迪。
Red的旁白:
Red: Not long after the warden deprived us of his company I got a postcard in the mail. It was blank, but the postmark said Fort Hancock, Texas. Fort Hancock, right on the border. That's where Andy crossed. When I picture him heading south in his own car with the top down it always makes me laugh. Andy Dufresne who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side. Andy Dufresne headed for the Pacific. Those of us who knew him best talk about him often. I swear, the stuff he pulled...Sometimes it makes me sad, though, Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away,the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But still the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
諾頓獄長一夥倒台之後,我收到了張明信片。它是空白的,但是郵戳是漢格堡,德薩斯州的。漢格堡,就在邊境那裡。安迪就是從那裡出國的。當我想到他開車向南走的時候,我總會笑起來。安迪•德弗瑞恩,爬過了那臭屎溝,然後乾乾凈凈的到另一邊去了。安迪•德弗瑞恩,向太平洋進發。我們跟他熟的老是談起安迪,我發誓,他總是帶來話題。安迪已經離開了,雖然有時那令我傷心,但我不得不提醒自己有些鳥是不能關在籠子里的。它們的羽毛太光亮,當它們飛走的時候,你會覺得把它們關起來是種罪惡。但是,它們的離開讓你生活的地方空盪盪的,可能我只是想念我的朋友了。
"Get busy living or get busy dying." That's goddamn right. For the second time in my life I'm guilty of committing a crime—— Parole violation. Of course I doubt they'll toss up any roadblocks for that. Not for an old crook like me. I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope…
「要麼忙著活, 要麼忙著死。」這話一點都沒錯。我一生中第二次犯了罪,違反了假釋條例。當然,我懷疑他們會因此設下路障,尤其是像我這樣的老人家。我發現我很激動,幾乎坐不住,思緒紛亂。這是一個自由人才能感受到的,一個自由人開始了漫長的旅程,伴隨著未知的結局。我希望我能成功越過邊界;我希望看見我的朋友,和他握手;我希望太平洋的海水如我夢中那樣的藍;我希望……
《國家寶藏2》
Patrick:They have no understanding.
沒有一點同情心。
Ben:You know the truth. That's all that matters. You heard the story from Grandpa.
你知道真相,這就足夠了.你從查爾斯爺爺那裡聽到的故事才是真的
Patrick:The story? This guy's got evidence. He's got everything. We have a story. We have nothing.
故事?那傢伙拿出的是證據,他就能證明一切。我們只有故事,什麼都沒法證明。
For one brief moment, the Gates family could hold its head up. Now we're a bunch of crazies.
蓋茨家族揚眉吐氣才沒多久,現在又變成一群瘋子了。
Ben: But we're not liars.
但我們不是騙子。
Wilkinson is saying that Thomas Gates was a mastermind to one of the darkest hours in U.S. History.
威爾金森說是湯瑪斯•蓋茨一手策劃了美國歷史上最黑暗的時刻。
And he burned the diary page to cover that up.
而且為了掩蓋真相,他還焚燒了日記。
You and I both know he burned the page to keep Booth's men from finding the treasure.
但你我都知道他之所以燒掉那頁日記,是為了阻止布思和他的人找到寶藏。
That's what we're gonna prove. There』s only one way to prove it.
那就是我們要去證明的東西。只有一個方法能證明。
Patrick:You have to find the treasure.
得找到寶藏。
Ben: You've got to find it. You're gonna help me find it. So come on. Let's hear the story again from Grandpa Charles.
必須找到它,而且你得幫我一起找。把查爾斯爺爺說過的故事再講一遍。
Patrick:Grandpa heard his father say 「Treasure map.」 Then there was a commotion.
爺爺聽到他爸爸說到「藏寶圖」。然後外面就亂起來了。
Ben:Got all that. Was there anything after that? Anything he said, something he did? Anything at all?
那些都說過了,之後呢?他有說過什麼,做過什麼嗎?隨便什麼。
Patrick:Wait a minute.
慢著…
Ben:What?
怎麼了?
Patrick:He took his son's hand. He looked him in the eye, and he said, with his dying breath: "The debt that all men pay."
他握住他兒子的手,看著兒子的眼睛,用最後一口氣說到:「凡人皆要還之債」。
Ben:"The debt that all men pay"?
凡人皆要還之債。
Patrick:The debt that Thomas paid.
湯瑪斯已經還了。
《國家寶藏1》
Ben:Well, I'm gonna get straight to the point. Someone』s gonna steal the Declaration of Independence.
那好,我們就開門見山吧. 有人打算偷《獨立宣言》。
Riley:It』s true.
是真的。
Abigail:I think I』d better put you gentlemen in touch with the FBI.
我看還是幫你們聯絡聯邦調查局吧。
Ben:We』ve been to the FBI.
我們去過聯邦調查局了。
Abigail:And?
結果呢?
Riley:They assured us that the Declaration cannot possibly be stolen.
他們告訴我們《獨立宣言》是不可能被偷走的。
Abigail:They』re right.
他們說得沒錯。
Ben:My friend and I are less certain. However, if we were given the privilege of examining the document... we would be able to tell you for certain if it were actually in any danger.
我和我朋友可沒這么有信心.然而,如果能給我們檢查一下這份文件的特權...我們就可以肯定地告訴你,是不是存在著任何危險。
Abigail:What do you think you』re gonna find?
你們想要去發現什麼?
Ben:We believe that there』s an...encryption on the back.
我們相信它的背面有...一組編碼。
Abigail:An encryption, like a code?
一組編碼?你是說密碼?
Ben:Yes, ma』am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:Of what?
什麼樣的密碼?
Ben:Uh... a cartograph.
呃... 一副圖。
Abigail:A map.
一張地圖。
Ben:Yes, ma』am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:A map of what?
一張什麼地圖?
Ben:The location of...of... hidden items of historic and intrinsic value.
埋藏了一些...具有歷史價值的...東西的...位置。
. Abigail:A treasure map?
一張藏寶圖?
Riley:That』s where we lost the FBI.
這也就是聯邦調查局不信我們的地方。
Abigail:You』re treasure-hunters, aren』t you?
你們是尋寶人?對吧?
Ben:We』re more like treasure-protectors.
更確切地說,我們是寶藏的守衛者。
Abigail:Mr. Brown, I have personally seen the back of the Declaration of Independence, and I promise you, the only thing there is a notation that reads, "Original Declaration of Independence, dated...
布朗先生,我親自看過《獨立宣言》的背面,我向你保證,那上面只有一行標注寫道, 《獨立宣言》原件,簽署於是...
Ben:"Four of July, 1776." Yes, ma』am.
"1776年7月4日." 是的,女士。
Abigail:But no map.
但是沒有地圖。
Ben:It』s invisible.
地圖是肉眼看不見的。
Abigail:Oh! Right.
噢!是的。
Riley:And that』s where we lost the Department of Homeland Security.
國土安全部也因此不相信我們。
Abigail:What led you to assume there』s this invisible map?
你們為什麼會相信上面有隱形的地圖?
Ben:We found an engraving on the stem of a 200-year-old pipe.
我們在一個兩百年前的煙斗的把上發現一些銘文。
Riley:Owned by Freemasons.
煙斗曾為共濟會所有。
Abigail:May I see the pipe?
我可以看看那個煙斗嗎?
Riley:Uh, we don』t have it.
呃,現在不在我們手上。
Abigail:Did Big Foot take it?
大腳怪把它拿走了嗎?
Ben:It was nice meeting you.
很高興認識你。
Abigail:Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高興認識你。
⑶ 誰有經典的英文台詞或電影前面的英語旁白之類的,謝謝了~
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
⑷ 一部美國微電影關於旁白劇透的
《火槍手》
導演: Eric Kissack
編劇: Kevin Tenglin
主演: 尼克·奧弗曼 / Shawn Parsons / Scott Beehner / Brace Harris / Eileen O'Connell / 更多...
類型: 喜劇 / 短片 / 西部
製片國家/地區: 美國
語言: 英語
上映日期: 2014-03-21(美國)
片長: 9分鍾
《火槍手》導演曾拍攝過多部喜劇短片並獲獎,擅於創作流行性的喜劇短片,短片以現代人的角色性格和展現方式,在西部牛仔時期的故事背景下展開劇情,達到戲劇性的傳播效果。
短片的的劇情主要集中在一間小小的酒館內,片子一開始塑造了一位孤獨的火槍手形象,隨著其走進小酒館後開始畫外音如常響起,看似普通的旁白與場景,實際卻以另類的方式展開,隨著其不斷的劇透聲響起,整個酒館陷入了詭異的氛圍。劇情有正劇轉向喜劇,本來虎視眈眈的對手成為曖昧不清的基友,接著劇透小鎮的秘密,就此展開令人捧腹的對戰。
⑸ 推薦幾部有旁白的歐美電影
漫長的婚約
第一次世界大戰接近尾聲,但一位年輕法國女子的偉大戰斗才剛剛開始。 瑪蒂爾德盼來的不是未婚夫曼尼奇的榮歸,而是一紙帶來他死亡訊息的前線來信。在殘酷的索姆河戰役中,意外受傷的曼尼奇和其他四名自殘身體,拒絕投入戰斗的士兵被一起審判,毫無人性的軍事法庭判決將他們流放在兩軍之間的索姆河無人地帶,處在德法的交叉炮火之中,這里無疑就代表著死亡。 無法接受這個事實的瑪蒂爾德堅信自己的未婚夫沒有死,他一定會回來履行兩人從小許下的約定。為了證明這個幾乎無法證明的事實,左腿殘疾的她毅然踏上了漫長的千里尋夫之路,伴隨她的只有堅定的信念,驚人的力量,固執的樂觀和永遠不會被打破的希望,因為她知道:如果未婚夫死了,她一定是可以第一個感應到的。 探索曼尼奇最後失蹤前的軌跡,感受著他在那段動亂歲月里的驚恐,瑪蒂爾德在許多和未婚夫接觸過的人幫助下,逐漸走上了那條索姆河不歸路。無數次她從當時曼尼奇身邊的人口中得到不祥的消息,但這些打擊從來無法消磨她繼續尋找下去的決心。 隨著調查一步步接近事實的真相,瑪蒂爾德漸漸了解到這5名不幸士兵所遭受的殘忍懲罰,而這些越來越近的真相也讓她逐漸地認識到戰爭的恐懼,以及它給人們留下的永遠無法撫平的傷害。而那些曾陪伴她艱難歲月的童年甜蜜回憶是否會成為消逝感情的回響?她是否永遠都無法找回未婚夫來完成這段漫長的婚約?愛情會造成一場悲劇,還是會催生一個奇跡……