導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 經典英語電影台詞教學

經典英語電影台詞教學

發布時間:2021-07-11 02:10:18

『壹』 經典的英語電影台詞

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特•伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充實,使我高興
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,謝謝。你(這么說)叫我非常高興。

Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你們(電影觀眾)最終接納了它們並且納為自己的語言當中。

Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一個特別的紐帶。Bond:雙關語,既是「紐帶」的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列電影的主角。主持人皮爾斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。

There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.

To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
「The Usual Suspects」慣常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的電影。

And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我們精選了100句電影台詞,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台詞。
winnow: 吹開糠皮, 吹掉, 精選

So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜歡的一種酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,電影愛好者們,我在和你說話。我們將會給你一個無法拒絕的出價。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 這是一個雙關語,套用了電影《教父》里邊馬龍•白蘭度的一句著名台詞。
Make an offer: 出價,提出條件
經典英文電影台詞

NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)

NO.4 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。

NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person』s voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it』s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn』t love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you』re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they』re a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don』t is because I』m younger and pure. So I』m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn』t get to you? What would I have done without you? You』re my family. You』re all I』ve got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

『貳』 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞

電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。

所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」

台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。

台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。

所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。

兄弟連

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

『叄』 英文原版電影經典台詞

電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。

1.來自《楚門的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。

《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

我們的生活何嘗不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。

『肆』 經典英語電影對白(

只能幫你找這么多了……你看看行不行(歌舞青春比較容易)

經典電影對白:當幸福來敲門(The pursuit of Happiness)
1. Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.
克里斯•加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
2. Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you cannot do it.
克里斯•加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
3. Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!
克里斯•加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。
4. I'm the type of person, if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer, I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know. But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但 我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。

經典電影對白:阿甘正傳(Forrest Gump)
1. Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been .
你可以從一個人的鞋子了解到很多,他們要去哪裡,他們去過哪裡.
3.You are no different than anybody else is.你和別人沒有任何的不同
4.Ain't I going to be me? 我不能成為我自己么(真實的,本色的自我)?
5.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.那是我聽過的最佳的回答.
6.Nothing just happens, it's all part of a plan.沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。

經典電影對白:歌舞青春
劇情引導1:Troy和Gabriella重歸於好,籃球隊也同科學社交往甚密起來。而Sharpay和Ryan兩兄妹無意偷聽到兩人復試的美妙合唱大吃一驚,唯恐被這兩位新人搶去風頭,決意做手腳讓他們不能參加復試….

【劇場】

Troy: Callbacks the same time as the game?
Gabriella: And the scholastic decathlon.
Tylar: Why would they do that?
Chad: I smell a rat named Darbus.
Kelsi: I think two rats, neither named Darbus.
Chad: Do you know something about this, small person?
Kelsi: Miss Darbus thinks she's protecting the show, but Ryan and Sharpay are only concerned with protecting themselves.
Chad: Do you know what I'll do to those two show dogs?
Troy: Nothing, We're not gonna do anything to them. Except to sing, maybe. Now this is only gonna happen if we all work together. Now who's in?
Guys: You know I'm in.
特洛伊:復試時間和球賽同時舉行?
凱碧:還有學術十項全能。
泰勒:他們搞什麼啊?
查德:一定是達布斯壞的事。
凱爾茜:其實是兩個人壞事,但跟達布斯無關。
查德:你知道些什麼嘛,小個子?
凱爾茜:達布斯老師以為她保住了音樂劇正常舉行,但是雷恩和夏佩都是忙著保全自身。
查德:我得給那兩個音樂劇混蛋點什麼顏色看看!
特洛伊:不要,不要給他們什麼顏色看。也許去唱歌就行。如果我們齊心協力的話,事情還有得救。誰加入?
大夥:當然算我一個。
【解析】: smell a rat
smell a rat字面的意思是「聞到一隻老鼠」,解釋為「認為有什麼事情不不對勁」,尤其是用在覺得有人暗中作祟的

『伍』 經典英語電影中的對白

It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found.
只有在這種神秘的愛情方程中,才能找到邏輯或原由來。
You need to believe that someting extraordinary is possible......
你需要去相信,生命中有些特別的東西,是可能存在的……
Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn t here(brain)maybe it s here( heart) .
可能從夢幻中醒來的部分,不是在腦海里,而是在心上。
——《A Beautiful Mind美麗心靈》

In memory, love lives forever.My darling I』m waiting for you.
愛在記憶里永生,親愛的,我在這里等你。
New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire.
初戀的人們心存緊張並滿懷柔情,但卻可以抵禦一切—— 只因為心如烈火!
Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals ring peace.
戰火硝煙中的背叛與我們在太平盛世中的背叛相較而言,就天真單純得多了!
——《The English Patient英國病人》

Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.
人一生中出人頭地的機會不多,一旦有了一定要抓住機會!
If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.
如果你想活著,你需要培養一種堅強的精神態度。
——《Avatar阿凡達》

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。
Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it』s called the present (the gift).
昨天是歷史,明天是謎團,只有今天是天賜的禮物。
I'm sorry things didn』t work out...It』s just what it』s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.
天不遂人願,況且這本不是天意,阿寶,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召喚。
——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊貓》

I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace.
我很驕傲能與你們每個人共同服役,你們有權享受永遠的快樂的和平生活。
——《Band of Brothers兄弟連》

Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland『s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。
It『s all for nothing if you don『t have freedom.
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。
——《Braveheart勇敢的心》

I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private James Ryan and am willing to lay down the lives of me and my men.
我為瑞恩的母親由衷感到悲哀,我願意用我和弟兄們的生命去減輕她的苦痛。
You want to explain the math of this to me? I mean, where's the sense in risking the lives of the eight of us to save one guy?
你想向我解釋一下這數字嗎?我的意思是我們8個人冒著生命危險只為了救一個人?
——《Saving Private Ryan拯救大兵瑞恩》

A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.
人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界。
What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea.
最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。
——《Inception盜夢空間》

You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
——《The Legend of 1900海上鋼琴師》

Slander is spoken. In print, it』s libel.

中傷是口語,印出來就是誹謗。
——《Spider Man 蜘蛛俠》

『陸』 求一些經典英文電影的經典台詞,要帶翻譯的!

-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.

4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 「亂世佳人」
明天是另一天。

2 。 「卡薩布蘭卡」
對所有杜松子酒聯接在所有的世界,她的所有鎮走入我的

3 。 「我不是天使」
這不是人在您的生活中那罪狀,這是在您的人的生活。

4 。 「地獄的天使」如果我改變了到更加舒適的事請問您被沖擊

5 。 「 007系列」
「債券。詹姆士邦德。 」

6 。 「泰坦尼克號」
傑克: 「您必須做這榮譽...許諾我的我您將生存...那您
將從未放棄... ,不管發生... ,無論絕望...
希望我現在,和從未放棄那個諾言。

7 。 「終結者」
「我\將回來! 」

8 。 「阿甘正傳」媽媽總是說的: 「生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很難說
什麼您\ '關於去得到。 「
媽媽:它\的我的時間。它\的我的時間。噢,現在,您害怕的穿上\ '噸
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我們\ '關於所有註定做。我
沒有\ '噸知道它。但是我被註定是您的媽媽。我竭盡全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的媽媽說愚笨

9 。 「羅馬假日」
本人必須現在留下您。去那個角落的我\ '米那裡和輪。您停留
汽車和駕駛。諾言不觀看我在角落之外去。驅動當我留下您,離開和留下我。
嗯,生活總是不在\ '噸什麼一個喜歡, istn \ '噸它?

10 。 「綠野仙蹤」
「那裡\的沒有地方喜歡在家。 」

『柒』 英文電影經典台詞

【《肖申克的救贖》中的經典台詞】 在沒有任何希望和自由的情況下,人應該怎麼辦。安迪,沒有想像般的柔弱,他之所以感動人,就在於他自己救贖自己…… 每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡? 1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。 3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。 4.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」 有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝! 5.「These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」 剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。 6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。 7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由. 【《當幸福來敲門》中的經典台詞】1.You have a dream, you got to protect it. 如果你有夢想,就要守護它。2.People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。3.You want something. Go get it! 有了目標就要全力以赴。 4.There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。 5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,and I'll find the answer,. 我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。 6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。 7.You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。 【《阿甘正傳》中的經典台詞】1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。 3. Miracles happen every day. 奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Have you given any thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。 5.If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。 6.It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水 。 7.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。8.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

『捌』 英語經典電影台詞20句要翻譯

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/

閱讀全文

與經典英語電影台詞教學相關的資料

熱點內容
泰國霸道的電影 瀏覽:36
十大免費電影排行 瀏覽:986
成龍三根筷子支架是什麼電影 瀏覽:198
絕地反殺電影完整版 瀏覽:246
做菜電影大全 瀏覽:41
中原區萬達電影院嗎 瀏覽:28
適合電影院周邊的小吃生意 瀏覽:28
歐美早期愛情電影 瀏覽:325
斯巴達愛情電影 瀏覽:649
空戰電影完整版返回基地 瀏覽:834
歌曲大天蓬mv是什麼電影 瀏覽:240
捕王鎧甲大電影優酷 瀏覽:613
有龍的動畫電影大全 瀏覽:332
西門町電影院怎麼買 瀏覽:264
原子彈在海里爆炸電影名字 瀏覽:670
恐怖有又愛情的電影 瀏覽:279
林雪演泰國警察電影 瀏覽:97
手機歪哥電影網站 瀏覽:975
王祖賢最虐的電影完整版 瀏覽:462
電影風中有朵雨做的雲完整版多少分鍾 瀏覽:949