導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 有簡單英文對白的電影

有簡單英文對白的電影

發布時間:2023-01-01 02:18:17

A. 經典英文電影對白

《亂世佳人》改編自美國女作家Margaret Michel的長篇小說Gone With The Wind,影片堪稱美國電影史上的一部經典作品,在1939年第12屆奧斯卡中囊括最佳影片、最佳導演、最佳女主角、最佳女配角、最佳改編劇本獎等8項大獎而首創紀錄。

Mr.O'Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry? So long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I'm gone, I leave Tara to you.

Scarlett: I don't want Tare, plantations don't mean anything when...

Mr.O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'hara that Tara...that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing in he world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.

Scalett: Oh, Pa. You talk like an Irishman.

Mr.O'Hara: It's proud I am that I'm Irish, and don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land. There's no getting away from it if you're Irish.

奧哈拉先生:你嫁給誰又有什麼關系呢?只要他是南方人,並且和你合得來。等我死了,我會把塔拉庄園留給你的。

斯佳麗:我不要塔拉庄園。農場又沒什麼用……

奧哈拉先生:凱蒂·斯佳麗·奧哈拉,你是說,塔拉……這片土地對你沒什麼用處?知道嗎?土地是世界上惟一值得勞作、值得戰斗、值得為它而死的東西,因為它是惟一永存的。

斯佳麗:哦,爸爸,你說話的樣子像個愛爾蘭人。

奧哈拉先生:作為一名愛爾蘭人,我很自豪。難道你忘記了,姑娘,你也有一半是愛爾蘭血統。對於那些身體中即使只流著一滴愛爾蘭血液的人來說,他們居住的土地就是他們的母親。喏,就在那兒,那兒。現在你只是個孩子,你將來會明白這種對土地的熱愛的。只要你是愛爾蘭人,你就無法逃避這種愛。

B. 求 經典英語電影對白 要英文的!!要對白!!不要只給個電影名!

《肖申克的救贖》經典英文對白
The Shawshank Redemption
1.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4."some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright..."
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institutionalized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
6.I find I`m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考,我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍;我希望......
7.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a shit.
我無時不刻地對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(指監獄),也不是討好你們(指假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒什麼可說的了。

《海上鋼琴師》 經典英文對白

1900: Moonlight city. You just couldn』t see an end to it.
It wasn』t what I saw that stopped me ,Max.
It was what I didn』t see.
Take the piano.
Keys begin. Keys end.
You know there are 88 of them.
They』re not infinite. You』re infinite.
And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.
I like that. That I can live by.
But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out
in front of me.
Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end.
That keyboard is infinite.
Then on that keyboard there』s no music you can play.
That』s God』s piano.

Did you see the streets?
There』re thousands of them.
How do you choose just one?
One woman, one house, one way to die…….
You don』t even know where it comes to an end.
Aren』t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the
thought of it?

I was born on this ship.
And the world passed me by.
But 2000 people at a time and there』re old wishes here .
But nevermore that fit between prow and stern..
You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not
infinite.
I learned to live that way.

Land?
Land is a ship too big for me,
It』s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to
strong, music I don』t know how to play.
I can never get off this ship.
At best, I didn』t step off my life.
After all, I don』t exist for anyone.

偌大的城市,綿延無盡。
並非是我眼見的讓我停住了腳步,
而是我所看不見的。你能明白嗎?

拿鋼琴來說。
鍵盤有始亦有終。
你確切地知道88個鍵就在那兒,錯不了。
它們並不是無限的,而你,才是無限的。你能在鍵盤上表現的音樂是無限的。
我喜歡這樣,我能輕松應付。
而你現在讓我走過跳板,走到城市裡,
等著我的是一個沒有盡頭的鍵盤。
我又怎能在這樣的鍵盤上彈奏呢?
那是上帝的鍵盤啊!

你看到那數不清的街道嗎?
如何只選擇其中一條去走?
一個共渡一生的女人,一幢屬於自己的屋子,一種生與死的方式~~~~
你甚至不知道什麼時候才是盡頭。
一想到這個,難道不會害怕、會崩潰嗎?

我在這艘船上出生。
世事千變萬化,然這艘船每次只載2000人。
這里有著希望,但僅在船頭和船尾之間。
你可以在有限的鋼琴上奏出你的歡欣快樂。
我習慣了這樣的生活。

陸地?
陸地對我來說是一艘太大的船,
太漂亮的女人,太長的旅程,太濃烈的香水,無從著手的音樂。
我永遠無法走下這艘船,
這樣的話,我寧可舍棄我的生命。
畢竟,我從來沒有為任何人存在過
http://..com/question/83418805.html

-----------
兄弟連
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes."
我記得我的孫子曾問過我,他說:"爺爺,你是這個重大戰爭中的英雄嗎?"我回答:"不;但我與英雄們一起服役"
1 曾經感動我們的經典英文電影對白
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

作者:218.79.227.*2006-7-22 22:28 回復此發言

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 回復:曾經感動我們的經典英文電影對白
泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空軍一號》
「My family first」
《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.

.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!

11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則
http://tieba..com/f?kz=116655495

C. 有哪些適合英語對話的電影片段

經典英語電影很多,其中包含親情、愛情、友情、個人奮斗等等類型;
在這些電影中,讓人們印象深刻的經典片段更是不計其數,我給你提供兩部電影的經典片段台詞;


一部是《怦然心動》中爺爺對男主人公說的話:
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare. 有些人淺薄,有些人金玉其外敗絮其中,但是總有一天,你會遇到一個絢麗的人,他讓你覺得你以前遇到過的所有人都只是浮雲。
一部是《肖申克的救贖》中的台詞:
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institution alized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就是體制化。
還有個四人對話的《獅子王》

Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.
生活是不公平的,對不對?比如:我,國王永遠不是我。還有你,永遠見不到明天的陽光。再見。
Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你媽媽沒有告訴過你不要拿食物玩嗎?
Scar: What do you want? 你來做什麼?
Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.
我來通知國王穆法沙即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch. 噢,Zazu,你弄丟了我的午餐
Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.
哈,如果國王來了,你失去的就不止是那個。他像一頭發狂的河馬。
Scar: Ohhh...I quiver with FEAR! 我怕得發抖。
Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way...HELP!!!! Scar,別那樣子看我。救救我!
Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。
car: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?
Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty. 來得正是時候,陛下。
Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
大哥怎麼會屈尊到普通百姓這兒來?
Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. Sarabi和我在辛巴的慶典上沒有見到你。
Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind. 是今天舉行嗎?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞錯了。
Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!
沒錯,是你太滑頭了。作為國王的弟弟,你應該站在隊伍的第一位。
Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born. 我一直是第一位,直到這個小毛頭出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king. 那小毛球是我的兒子,也是你們未來的國王。
Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy. 噢,我應該練習自己的禮儀。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar. 不要給我臉色看,Scar。
Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 噢,不,Mufasa,也許是你不該給我臉色看。
Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑戰我嗎?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 別發火,別發火,我從未想過挑戰你。
Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遺憾,為什麼不?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
論聰明才智,我有獅子的天分。但說到殘忍的力量,恐怕我沒有多少獅子的基因。

3

Zazu: There's one in every family, sire...two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.
每個家族都有這么一個的,陛下。事實上,我們家有兩個。他們總是想破壞一些特殊場合。
Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我該怎麼處置他?
Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做條地毯很不錯。
Mufasa: Zazu!
Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him. 想一想,無論何時只要他弄臟自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。
Rafiki: Hmmm...heh heh heh...Simba.
Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...
爸爸,爸爸,快點兒,爸爸,我們得走了,醒醒。 Sarabi: Your son ...is awake...你兒子醒了…
Mufasa: Before sunrise, he's your son.太陽升起前,他是你的兒子。
Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快點兒,爸爸。
Simba: You Promised! 你答應過我的。
Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.
Simba: Yeah!
Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 看,辛巴,有陽光的地方都是我們的王國。
Simba: Wow.
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
國王作為統治者,總是像太陽一樣升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我會像太陽一樣落山,而你就會作為新國王,像太陽一樣升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? 那這都會成為我的?
Mufasa: Everything. 一切。
這些對話經典而富有哲理,希望你我都能在其中學到一些。

D. 求隨便三部英文電影的英文對白!每部5句話!英語作業!

《卡薩布蘭卡》
1,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子
2,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
3,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」.
4,We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
5,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。
《阿甘正傳》
1,Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.
2,There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
3,I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.
我對戰爭不了解,但我知道美國的新鮮血液都戰死在越南的戰場了。
4,There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
5,There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一個人真正需要的財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的。
《加菲貓》
1,Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡.
2,Behind every successful man, there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個.
3,Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系).
4,There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來.
5,The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
學的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘記的越多.

E. 求推薦幾部台詞對白比較簡單的英文電影

機器人瓦力(也叫機器人總動員)
阿甘正傳
穿PRADA的女王
確定地可能(也叫愛情三選一)
怦然心動

這幾部都不錯哦,不太難,劇情也挺好看,也挺出名的~很多電影網站都能下載到。

望採納!

F. 求大量英文電影的經典對白,加翻譯,要簡單點的

我也喜歡英語經典電影,肖申克的救贖,經典經典ing,下面夠多了,你慢慢看。
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

G. 經典英文電影對白

經典英文電影對白

獅子王 The Lion King經典台詞

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的.平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can’t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。

阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump經典台詞

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind經典台詞

H. 推薦幾部英語電影,對白要簡單的,謝謝!

機器人瓦力——簡單的感動 簡單的快樂 因為是動畫類影片 所以對白不是很難
僵屍新娘——蒂姆伯頓的木偶動畫片 越看越有感覺 總是不厭其煩 主要為了練英語 看過好幾遍
牛仔褲的夏天 1.2——四個女孩 友情貫穿始終 又包含了愛情親情 還有世界各地風情 風景這個比較好聽懂 我現在不用看字幕了

我是為了 練習英文聽力 所以也下載同時顯示中英字幕的 以上是我覺得不錯的電影 我還喜歡加勒比海盜 很有意思
你可以到迅雷上 輸入電影名 後面輸入 中英或中英字幕 搜一下結果 應該就有了

I. 速求5部帶經典對白的英文電影

1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》

給你14部!!!

閱讀全文

與有簡單英文對白的電影相關的資料

熱點內容
印度電影大篷車完整版中文版 瀏覽:459
高分日本愛情電影大尺度 瀏覽:327
印度電影大全真愛在我心 瀏覽:593
天使愛美麗電影簡介英文 瀏覽:299
怒火風暴電影完整版 瀏覽:589
東北的搞笑犯罪電影大全 瀏覽:650
大電影動畫片大全免費汪汪隊 瀏覽:453
貓和老鼠電影背景音樂 瀏覽:733
盜墓電影大全2019龍墓 瀏覽:262
十部英文勵志電影觀後感 瀏覽:662
泰國電影恐怖的降頭術 瀏覽:53
如何訂私人電影院 瀏覽:569
懸疑電影中文版推薦 瀏覽:985
1905年中國自己拍攝的第一部電影是什麼 瀏覽:535
冰川時代3電影粵語 瀏覽:890
催淚老電影音樂 瀏覽:296
刺馬電影免費觀看完整版 瀏覽:426
狼溪第四集免費觀看完整電影 瀏覽:382
周星馳考驗大傻智商是什麼電影 瀏覽:247
法國電影亡命天涯路電影下載 瀏覽:616