⑴ 這部電影真乏味啊英文
感嘆句通常有what,how引導,what修飾名詞,how 修飾形容詞、副詞或動詞.分析句子結構可知這是一個感嘆句,根據題干中的movie可知,要感嘆名詞,故用what;movie為可數名詞,故填:What a boring
⑵ 這個電影很無聊英文
This movie is very bore I don'like
⑶ 我本以為電影會很好看,但事實上很無聊用英文怎麼說
我本以為電影會很好看,但事實上很無聊
I thought the film would look good, but it was boring.
我本以為電影會很好看,但事實上很無聊
I thought the film would look good, but it was boring.
⑷ 這部電影太無聊了以至於我很早就離開了影院英語
The film was so boring that we all felt bored (with it)
⑸ 將下列句子翻譯成英語 我認為這部電影有點無聊 ,那聽起來令人興奮,這學期英語
Translate the following sentence to English
I think the movie is a little boring
That sounds exciting
English of this term
⑹ 這部電影甚至比我預料的還要無聊 英語翻譯
The movie is even more boring than that I expected.
⑺ 我們昨天看了一部電影但很遺憾它很無聊英語翻譯
Did you have fun last night?
Yesterday, Sophia bought MOM a picture of her favorite dish.
Shelly boring just watching a movie, but the movie is boring.
⑻ 這部電影是我看過最無聊的一部用英語怎麼寫兩個
This movie is the most boring I have ever seen.
I have never seen a more boring movie than this.
這部電影是我看過最無聊的一部
⑼ 我覺得這部電影很無聊。怎麼會呢應怎樣翻譯成英語
我覺得這部電影很無聊。 I think the film is boring.
怎麼會呢? How did that happen?
⑽ 英文翻譯 :那部電影太無聊了,許多人看到一半就離開了
That movie was so boring that many people left at its half.