導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文電影中的經典演講片段女

英文電影中的經典演講片段女

發布時間:2022-12-25 14:00:50

A. 英語電影片段,演講用

肖申克的救贖經典
Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。

These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。

I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。

I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。

There's not a day goes by I don't fell regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。

Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

B. 電影中的經典演講有哪些

演講,某些回答似乎跑偏了:)
我來說說我心中的十大演講吧:
10、《怒海爭鋒》船長的戰前演講
9、《成事在人》南非總統曼德拉傳奇勵志片,重整南非路漫漫,精彩的演講起到鼓舞人心的作用,這一點至關重要。
8、《貝隆夫人》麥當娜的《別為我哭泣,阿根廷》,可能不能算演講,但我認為是。
7、《聞香識女人》的片尾弗蘭克中校的法庭演講也十分精彩,這里引用不知名作者的一段評語:整段演講,弗蘭克中校態度沉穩,而情緒激昂
。作為一個退伍軍人、林登·貝恩斯·約翰遜總統的前幕僚,經歷過戰爭和世事的他對這場學校審判並不放在心上,卻因為在場人的表現和學校的決斷逐漸變得凌厲和咄咄逼人。
6、《巴頓將軍》能在演講中自稱狗娘養的也只有他了...
5、《黑客帝國2:重裝上陣》錫安保衛戰的戰前演講
4、《指環王之王者歸來》依然是戰前演講
3、《加勒比海盜3》黑珍珠凱拉·奈特莉,女士的戰前演講!另有一番風味,我盡然把她排進了前三。
2、《獨立日》美國總統比爾·普爾曼,為人類的生存而戰!所有的人類,在這一刻,放下了爾虞我詐,空前團結在一起,沒有什麼不可戰勝!
1、《勇敢的心》威廉·華萊士的戰前演講,為自由而戰。記得還是讀書的時候第一次看,至今不能忘懷當時激動的心情。我把他放在第一位!

C. 求經典英語電影片段,兩個人對白的那種,大約3分鍾左右!

簡愛中,簡對男主說:"我知道我不美,瘦小……"那段,表現了一個女人跨時代的獨立思想;或者是羅密歐在發現朱麗葉死後在她屍體旁哭泣那段都很經典

D. 求 有大段女生獨白的英文電影

「大段女生獨白」的電影是《簡愛》,部分獨白:

1、If God gave me wealth and beauty,I would make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for me to leave you now。

如果上帝賦予我財富和美貌,我會讓你難於離開我,就像我現在難於離開你一樣。

2、But God didn't do it。But our spirit is equal。As you and I walk through the grave and stand before God equally

可上帝沒有這樣安排。但我們的精神是平等的。就如你我走過墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前

3、Life is too short to remember。In this life,everyone will make mistakes,but we will die soon。Our sins will disappear with our bodies,leaving only the spark of spirit。

生命太短暫了,不應該用來記恨。人生在世,誰都會有錯誤,但我們很快會死去。我們的罪過將會隨我們的身體一起消失,只留下精神的火花。

4、That's why I never want to get even,never think life is unfair。I live in peace,waiting for the end。

這就是我從來不想報復,從來不認為生活不公平的原因。我平靜的生活,等待末日的降臨。

5、I was angry and envious。But when I saw the elegant villain and heard their cold,unfeeling and superficial conversation,my anger was extinguished。

我本來怒火中燒,嫉妒的難以忍受。但當我看到那個優雅的惡少,聽到他們冷酷無情,輕浮淺薄的對話後,我的怒火被熄滅了。

6、The jealousy also dissipated。Because such a woman is not worth my love and such a rival is not worth my hate。

嫉妒的情緒也煙消雲散了。因為這樣的女人不值得我愛,這樣的情敵也不值得我憎恨。

E. 有沒有哪部英文電影里 有女的演講的片段,急~謝了

蒙娜麗莎的微笑

F. 急求經典英語電影對白~ 兩人對話的 做演講用!!

羅馬假日

(可愛的安妮公主在訪問羅馬期間,厭煩繁瑣的皇家生活。她在床上發泄不滿,而伯爵夫人毫不體諒地向她匯報明天的工作議程。)
ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳著頭發)我討厭這件睡袍。我討厭所有的睡袍。我同樣討厭我的內衣。
COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:親愛的,你有很多可愛的東西。
ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可沒有兩百歲大!(倒在床上) 為什麼我不能穿著松睡衣睡覺?
COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
伯爵夫人:(折疊著床單抬起頭)松睡衣!
ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 僅露出上頭。你知道有些人裸體而睡嗎?
COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
伯爵夫人:(打開窗子)我很慶幸地說,我不知道。
ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
安妮:(靠著床頭板躺著,微笑地聽著從窗外傳來的音樂)聽。
COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,離開窗戶。 你的牛奶和餅干在這里。
ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有營養的】.
安妮:(拿著托盤,伯爵夫人為她取開蓋子) 我們所有的一切都是有益健康的。
COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.
伯爵夫人:它們有助睡眠。
ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬間】.
安妮:(倔強地) 我累得反而一點都睡不著。
COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schele--or schele whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
伯爵夫人:哦,親愛的,你喜歡明天的日程安排么,或者說你喜歡哪個—兩個都不錯。八點半,和使館人員共進早餐;九點, 參觀波利若里汽車工廠,你將獲贈一部小汽車。
ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
安妮:(心不在焉地玩著餐巾)謝謝。
COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?
伯爵夫人:你會拒絕哪一個?
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮:不,謝謝。
COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄欖】 tree.
伯爵夫人: 十點三十五,視察農產品組織,你會被贈上一棵橄欖樹。
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮: 不,謝謝。
COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?
伯爵夫人: 你答應嗎?
ANN: Thank you.
安妮: 謝謝。
COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
伯爵夫人: 十點五十五,到新建孤兒院。你將主持奠基典禮,和上次一樣的演講。
ANN: Trade relations?
安妮: 貿易關系?
COUNTESS: Yes.
伯爵夫人: 對。
ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
安妮:(吃著一塊餅干)為孤兒的那次?
COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.
伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。
ANN: "Youth and progress".
安妮: 「青少年與發展」。
COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
伯爵夫人: 很對,十一點四十五,回到這里休息。 哦,搞錯了,十一點四十五在這里舉行記者招待會。
ANN: "Sweetness and decency".
安妮: 「甜美與高雅」。
COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;銘牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...
伯爵夫人: 一點整,和外交大臣共進午餐,你將戴上你的白色項鏈,捧著一束粉紅色的玫瑰。三點零五分,授匾。四點十分, 檢閱特別護衛隊。 四點四十五,回來換上制服接見國際……
ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
安妮:(對著伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移開視線,頭發遮臉)請停下來!別說了!
COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.
伯爵夫人:(收回托盤)做得好,親愛的,牛奶沒有溢出來。

額外成就
spill 除了指液體的「溢出」外,還通常引申為消息的「泄漏、告知」。
如:You must get something in your mind, why don't spill it.
你一定有什麼心事,為什麼不告訴我?
常與它連用的短語有:spill out ; spill the beans
一句經典諺語:It's no use crying over spilt milk.
不要對著打翻了的牛奶哭泣(後悔是沒有用的)。
ANN: I don't care if it's spilled or not. I don't care if I'm drown in it (throws her head into the pillow)!
安妮: 我不管溢不溢出來。我不管會不會溺死於此(她把頭鑽進被窩里)。
COUNTESS: (putting her hands on her shoulders to comfort her) My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bonnachoven.
伯爵夫人:(把她的頭放在肩上安慰她)親愛的,你生病了,我會叫鮑那喬文醫生過來。
ANN: (turning over, facing the opposite way) I don't want Doctor Bonnachoven; please let me die in peace!
安妮:(轉過頭,背對著她)我不見鮑那喬文醫生,讓我安靜地死去吧!
COUNTESS: You're not dying.
伯爵夫人: 你不會死的。
ANN: (facing the Countess) Leave me.
安妮:(看著伯爵夫人)別理我。

額外成就
通常為leave sb. alone 意為「走開,別打擾」。
如:Don't try to interfere in my affairs, please leave me alone.
別試圖干涉我的事, 不要你管。(超級口語佳句)

COUNTESS: It's nerves,control yourself, Ann.
伯爵夫人: 你一定是神經出了問題,鎮靜點,安妮。

ANN: (throwing herself on the pillow, beating it with her fist) I don't want to!
安妮: (倒在枕頭上,拳頭亂捶) 我不要。
COUNTESS: (standing up straight, speaking with authority) Your Highness. I'll get Doctor Bonnachoven.
伯爵夫人:(筆直站起,命令地說)公主殿下,我去叫鮑那喬文醫生。
ANN: (looking up as she leaves) It's no use, I'll be dead before he gets here.
安妮:(抬頭看著她離去) 沒有用的,在他來之前,我就會死掉。

(安妮公主在逃出使館後,由於葯性發作,睡落街頭,恰巧被經過此地的本片男主角Joe,一家晚報記者,碰見。 )

JOE: Hey! hey, hey,... Hey, wake up!
喬: 嗨!嗨……醒醒!
ANN: Thank you very much, delighted.
安妮:謝謝,真高興。
JOE: Wake up.
喬: 醒醒。
ANN: No, thank you. Charmed.
安妮:不,謝謝。幸會。

額外成就
charmed 為上層社會禮節用語, 體現說話人的高貴地位。 和一般情況下的pleased 意思一樣。
如:I'm charmed/ pleased to meet you. 很榮幸見到你。

JOE: Charmed too.
喬:很榮幸。
ANN: You may sit down.
安妮:賜坐。
JOE: I think you'd better sit up, much too young to get picked up by the police.
喬: 我想你最好坐起來, 警察不會把你抓起來的,你太小了。
ANN: Police?
安妮:警察?
JOE: Yep, police.
喬:是的,警—察。
ANN: Two-fifteen and back here to change. Two forty-five...
安妮:噢,2點15分回來換裝……2點45分……
JOE: You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink it.
喬: 你知道,沒什麼酒量的人就不該喝酒。
ANN: "If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice beneath the sod my heart of st would still rejoice." Do you know that poem?
安妮:「哪怕我已死去,被安葬,塵土之下的心也會為聽到你的聲音而歡悅。」
你知道這首詩嗎?
JOE: Huh, what do you know? (Sitting down) You're well-read, well-dressed; you're snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?
喬: 你知道嗎?(坐下來) 你有學問,穿戴得體,卻睡在大街上,你能否解釋一下?
ANN: What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men and...
安妮 :這世界需要甜美與高雅重新回到年輕一代的靈魂之中……
JOE: Yeah, I er, couldn't agree with you more, but erm--
喬: 對,我完全同意, 不過……

額外成就
安妮的語言和穿著充分暗示了她出自上流階層,這些讓男主人角Joe深感詫異就不足為怪了。
couldn't agree with you any more. 意思是非常贊同
如 :I couldn't agree with you any more on the the proposal.

我非常贊同你的提議。

(喬聽到汽車駛過來的聲音,站起來,拍著她的肩膀。)
JOE: Get yourself some coffee, you'll be alright. Look, you take the cab.
喬:喝杯咖啡,你就會沒事的。看,你的車來了。
JOE: Come on, (takes her up by the arm) climb in the cab and go home.
喬:來,(用肩膀扶起她)我們上車回家。

(在記者招待會上,安妮面對著來自世界各個國家和地區的記者,發現喬也在其中。在回答記者問的過程中,安妮意味深長地表達了對喬期望和信任。)

MASTER OF CEREMONIES: Ladies and Gentlemen: Her Royal Highness will now answer your questions.
招待會主持:女士們,先生們, 現在你們可以向公主殿下提問。
CHIEF OF CORRESPONDENTS: I believe at the outset, Your Highness, that I should express the pleasure of all of us at your recovery from the recent illness.
記者代表:公主殿下, 首先我想代表全體人員對公主近期的康復表達歡欣之情。

額外成就
經典致詞, 試著把整句話脫口而出。
at the outset 一開始,等於 at the beginning。
如 :At the outset of his career he was full of optimism but not now.
一開始他對事業充滿了信心,但現在不再是這樣了。

ANN: Thank you.
安妮:謝謝!
AMERICAN CORRESPONDENT: Does Your Highness believe that Federation would be a possible solution to Europe's economic problems?
美國記者:公主殿下是否認為,聯盟化將是解決歐洲經濟問題的可行方案?
ANN: I am in favour of any measure which would lead to closer cooperation in Europe.
安妮:我贊成一切能夠促進歐洲各國之間合作的任何舉措。

額外成就
in favour of 贊同
如 :I think all the people at meeting will be in favour of your opinion.
我想全體到會者都會贊同你的觀點。
在商務上in favour of 意思為「以——為受益人」
如 :Please open a Letter of Credit in favour of ABC company be-fore shipping.
請在裝運前以ABC公司為受益人開立 信用證 。

CORRESPONDENT: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for Friendship Among Nations?
記者:你認為歐洲各國關系發展前景如何?
ANN: I have every faith in it-- (pausing; turning to look at Joe) as I have faith inin relations between people.
安妮:我對此充滿信心,(停頓,轉過頭看向喬)就像我對人們之間的情誼一樣。
JOE: May I say, speaking for my own press service,we believe that Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.

額外成就
speak for 意思是「代表——說話」 , 在此可以和in behalf of 互換。
如:Don't think you are speaking for/in behalf of everyone.
你只能夠代表你自己。

喬:請允許我,代表我的新聞社,我們相信公主的信心是不會判斷失誤的。
ANN: (looking at Joe; smiling very slightly to him) I am so glad to hear you say it.
安妮:(微笑地看著喬)我很高興聽你這么說。
CORERESPONDENTS: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most? (Ann pauses as she looks at Joe.)
記者:公主殿下所訪問過的城市中最喜歡的是哪個?(安妮停下來看著喬)
ANN: Each in its own way was...unforgettable. It would be difficult to-- Rome, by all means, Rome. I will cherish【珍惜】 my visit here, in memory, as long as I live.
安妮:每個城市都有自己的特色……令人難忘。 很難說……羅馬,無疑是羅馬。我會珍惜這里的記憶,直到永遠!

你自己選擇一下吧.

G. 對白精彩的英文電影,要兩個女生對的

《天生一對》美國1998年出品的家庭喜劇電影,根據伊利奇·卡斯特納《兩個小洛特》改編,由南希·邁耶斯執導,林賽·羅韓、丹尼斯·奎德、娜塔莎·理查德森等主演。女生英文部分對白:

Hallie:Ah,oh man。

哈莉:啊,天啊

Annie:Oh,here's your。

安妮:哦,這是你的

Hallie:Cuppy。

哈莉:丘比

Annie:Any of your pictures ruined?

安妮:你的照片毀了嗎?

Hallie:Only the beautiful Leo DiCaprio。

哈莉:只有美麗的利奧·迪卡普里奧

Annie:Who?

安妮:誰?

Hallie:You've never heard of Leonardo DiCaprio? How far away is London anyway?

哈莉:你從沒聽說過萊昂納多·迪卡普里奧?倫敦到底有多遠?

Annie:Well,from here it's 3,OOO miles。 But sometimes it seems much further。 How far away is your home?

安妮:好吧,離這兒有三千英里。但有時似乎更遠。你的家離這兒有多遠?

Hallie:Oh,California is way at the other end of the country。 Actually,here's a picture of my house。

哈莉:哦,加州在美國的另一端。實際上,這是我的房子的照片

Annie:Wow! lt's beautiful。

安妮:哇!很漂亮

(7)英文電影中的經典演講片段女擴展閱讀

《天生一對》講述了在緬因州一個夏令營活動中,十一歲的哈莉·帕克爾(林賽·羅韓飾)遇到了安妮·詹姆斯(林賽·羅韓飾)。盡管兩人面貌驚人地相似,但一開始她們卻是死對頭。

哈莉並不喜歡安妮,安妮也同樣不願意理睬哈莉。但兩人都有一些共同的特質:對草莓過敏、擅長撲克牌和惡作劇。兩人在互相挖苦的時候,無意間談到了各自的父親和母親,她們長得一模一樣,一個只有父親,一個只有母親,都渴望著知道自己的母親或父親是什麼樣子的。

H. 英文電影經典對白(三分鍾左右)

簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她 (英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您 以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎? 告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美 貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現 在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做, 但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,仿 佛我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上 帝面前。 Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal. 簡:讓 我走,先生。Let me go, sir. 羅切斯 特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you! 簡:別,別讓我干傻事。 No, don't make me foolish. 羅切斯 特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格 拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意 味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥 沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給 我。 Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me. 簡:你是說真的?You mean it? 羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著 我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在 懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任 何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。 You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine. 簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的 妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife. 羅切 斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房 間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒 有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲 罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信 嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎 么辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那 我還不如去死。 So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life. 簡:你已經失去我了,愛德 華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you. 羅切 斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰 我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第 一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿 走。 Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me. 簡:我 必須離開您。I must leave you.

I. 英文電影獨白,適合一個女生,3-4分,採納後追加

有一部是講威尼斯女詩人,政績veronica franco的影片叫紅顏禍水。(the Honest courtsan.)

里頭最後面有一段很棒的獨白!

I will confess, Your Grace.
我認罪,法官大人

法官: That will please God.Proceed.
上帝會寬恕你的。開始吧。

I confess...as a girl I loved a man who would not marry me for want of a dowry.
我承認,當我還是一個女孩時,我愛上了一個男人,但他不會娶一個沒有嫁妝的女孩。
I confess I had a mother who taught me a different way of life.
我承認,我有一個母親,他教會我另一種生存方式
One I resisted at first but learned to embrace.
一種我開始反對,但最終學會接受的方式。
I confess I became a courtesan.
我承認我成為了一個政妓。
Traded yearning for power, welcomed many
rather than be owned by one.
用慾望去換取勢力,我願接受眾多,與其被一人擁有。
I confess I embraced a whore's freedom
over a wife's obedience.
我承認我擁護一個妓女的自由多餘一個妻子的尊順。

法官:This is not repentance.
你這不是在懺悔!

What am I to do?
那我應該怎麼做?
I must confess my evil.
These are my sins.
我必須承認我所有的邪惡。這些都是我的罪.

修道士:She must repent witchcraft.
她必須為她的巫術懺悔

國王:I see no harm in hearing her.
She will save or damn herself.
我不認為聽聽她「悔過」會有什麼問題!
她將拯救或詆毀她自己,這是他的選擇。

法官:The prisoner has already damned herself,But if it pleases the esteemed doge of Venice...she may continue her heresy.
犯人已經在詆毀自己了。但如果威尼斯的國王願意聽,她可以繼續。

I confess I find more ecstasy
in passion than in prayer.
我承認,我在激情比在禱告中找到了更多的喜悅。
I confess...
我承認
I confess I pray still......to feel the touch of my lover's lips...
...his hands upon me...
...his arms enfolding me.
我承認,我仍然祈禱著我能再一次感受我愛人的唇,他手掌的安撫,他擁抱著我的臂膀。
Such surrender has been mine.
我仍為之屈服。

I confess I hunger still
to be filled and inflamed.
我承認,我的飢渴仍嚮往著被傾注被燃燒!
To melt into the dream of us......beyond this troubled place...
在我們的夢中被融化,離開這個迷亂的地方。。。

...to where we are not even ourselves.
去到一個我們已不再是自己的地方。。。
To know that always...
知道那裡
...always this is mine.
那裡將永遠屬於我。
If this had not been mine,
if I had lived another way...
如果我為曾擁有過這些,我曾以另一種方式生存。
...a child to a husband's whim...my soul hardened from lack of touch
and lack of love...
相夫教子,我的靈魂會因為這個無觸無愛的方式而變得僵硬。
...I confess such endless days
and nights...
我承認這種永無天日的生活
...would be punishment greater
than any you could mete out.
將比你任何的懲罰還要大!

法官:Finished?
你結束了?

No, Your Grace.
沒有,法官大人
You, all of you...
你,你們所有人
...who hunger for what I give but cannot bear to see such power in a woman...
你們渴望著我所給於的一切,但卻無法容納一個女子可以擁有這樣的力量。
...you call God's greatest gift...
你們稱上帝所賜予的最好的禮物。。。
...ourselves...
我們。。。
...our yearning, our need to love,
我的慾望,我們對愛的渴望
you call it filth...and sin and heresy...
你們稱它為 污穢,罪惡和邪教。。。
法官:Enough. One last time before you are condemned: Do you repent or not?
夠了,最後一遍,在你的判決前,你是否悔過?

I repent there was no other way
open to me. I do not repent my life.
我懺悔我沒有其他選擇, 但我並不對我的人生而懺悔!

Ten Things I Hate About You 《對面惡女看過來》
最後的章節,kat讀自己的詩。
Kat: I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare I hate your big mb combat boots. And the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick-- it even makes me rhyme. I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh -- even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didnt call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you - - not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

The Hours 《時時刻刻》

Background: Laura (Julianne Moore) has come to Clarissa's apartment after being informed of the death of Richard (Ed Harris), her estranged son. Here she explains to Clarissa (Meryl Streep), Richard』s closest friend and could've-been lover, why she left her family one day.
勞拉來到科拉里薩的家並告知她她兒子的死訊。並解釋為什麼她離開了她的家。
(沒看過時時刻刻,不過是奧斯卡的獲獎片,所以並不熟悉這段,但應該是恨有名的獨白。)

Laura: There are times when you don』t belong and you think you』re going to kill yourself. Once I went to a hotel. That night…later that night, I made a plan. Plan was, I would leave my family when my second child was born. And that』s what I did. Got up one morning, made breakfast, went to the bus stop, got on a bus. I』d left a note. (pause) I got a job in a library in Canada. It would be wonderful to say you regretted it. It would be easy. But what does it mean? What does it mean to regret when you have no choice? It』s what you can bear. There it is. No one is going to forgive me. (Laura looks at Clarissa, steady, unapologetic.) It was death. I chose life.

Breakfast at Tiffany's 蒂凡西的早餐
赫本最為經典的劇目之一,沒看過,不過很有名。

Holly: Look, I know what you think. And I don't blame you, I've always thrown out such a jazzy line. But really...except for Doc...and you...Jose is my first non-rat romance. Oh, not that he's my ideal of the absolute finito. He tells little lies and worries about what people think and he wants to be the President of Brazil. I mean it's such a useless thing for a grown man to want to be and takes about fifty baths a day. I think a man should smell...at least a little bit. No, he's too prim and cautious to be my absolute ideal. If I were free to choose from anybody alive...just snap my fingers and say "Come here, you!"...I wouldn't pick Jose. Nehru maybe...or Adlai Stevenson or Sidney Poiter or Leonard Bernstein...but I do love Jose. I honestly think I'd give up smoking if he asked me to!

The Blair Witch Project 《布萊爾女巫》
很經典的紀實恐怖片,女主角自拍特寫的鏡頭並很害怕的敘述著。。。。 如果你想嘗試一下特別的。 這個是整部片最經典的鏡頭,被很多人拿來翻版,惡搞。但據說女主角當時是真的很害怕,所以才特別真實,鼻涕眼淚的一大把。
Heather: I just want to apologize to Mike's mom and Josh's mom and my mom and I'm sorry to everyone. I was very naive. (looks away from camera, scared) I was very naive and very stupid and I shouldn't have put other people in danger for something that was all about me and my selfish motives. I'm so sorry for everything that has happened because in spite of what Mike says now it is my fault. Because it was my project and I insisted on everything. I insisted we weren't lost. I insisted we keep going. I insisted we walk south. Everything had to be my way and this is where we've ended up. And it's all because of me we're here now hungry and cold and hunted. I love you mom and dad. I am so sorry. It was never my intention to hurt any one and I hope that's clear. (begins to hyperventilate) I am so scared. What was that? I'm scared to close my eyes and I'm scared to open them. I'm going to die out here. Every night we just wait for them to come. (breaks down and sobs)

Bridget Jones's Diary 《BJ單身日記》
不熟的片子,不知道是哪個場面的。。。。
Bridget: There's something that i have to say. You once said that you liked me just as I was... and I just wanted to say... well... likewise you know? I mean you wear stupid things your mum buys you- that tie's another classic- you're hauty, and you always say the wrong thing in every situation, and I seriously believe you should reconsider the length of your sideburns. But you're a nice man and I like you. And if you wanted to pop by sometime, it would be nice... more than nice.

Chicago《芝加哥》
芮妮齊薇格演的roxie,雖然和上面的是同一個人,但角色迥然不同。 友一句唱。
Roxie: (speaking to Mama) I always wanted to have my name in all the papers. Before I met Amos I use to date this well-to-do ugly bootlegger. He used to like to take me out and show me off. Ugly guys like to do that. Once it said in the paper, "Gangland's Al Capelli seen at Chez Vito with cute blond chorine." That was me. I clipped it and saved it. You know, all my life I wanted to have my own act. But noooo, no, no, no, it's always no, they always turned me down. One big world full of no! And then Amos came along. Safe, sweet Amos. Who never says no. Ohh. (coy giggles) I』ve never done this before, but you know, it is such a special night and you are such a great audience! (applause from Roxie's "audience") And, and, I just really feel like I can talk to you, you know? So forget what you've read in the papers, and forget what you』ve heard on the radio because, because, because I'm gonna tell you the truth. (giggles) Not that the truth really matters, but I'm gonna tell you anyway. In the bed department, Amos was......zero. I mean, when he made love to me, it was like, it was like he was fixing a carborator or something, (pretends to play with her breasts, imitating Amos) "I love ya, honey, I love ya!" Anyway, I started fooling around...and then I started screwing around, which is fooling around without dinner. Then I met Fred Casley, who said he could get me into vaudeville, but that didn't quite work out like I planned. I guess it didn't really work out too great for Fred either. So I gave up with the whole vaudeville idea, 'cause you gotta figure after all those years -- opportunities just pass you by. (sings) But it ain't, oh no no no no, but it ain't. (speaking again) And now, if this Flynn guy gets me off, with all this publicity, I got me a world full of YES!

The English Patient 英國病人
老片沒看過。但是名片。
A very slow reading; switches voices back and forth from the recent past to the present, Katharine (Kristin Scott Thomas) and Hana (Juliette Binoche).
不過要兩個聲音。。。。
Voice of Hana/Voice of Katharine: My darling. I'm waiting for you. How long is the day in the dark? Or a week? The fire is gone. And I'm cold, horribly cold. I really want to drag myself outside but then there'd be the sun. I'm afraid I'll waste the light on the paintings, not writing these words. We die. We die, we die rich with lovers and triumphs, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have...entered and swum up like rivers. Fears we have hidden in--like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. Where the real country is. Not boundaries drawn on maps, names of powerful men. I know you'll come carry me out to the Palace of Winds. That's what I've wanted: to walk in such a place with you. With friends and an earth without maps. The lamp has gone out and I'm writing in the darkness.

Stepmom《繼母》
很經典的台詞,是朱麗亞。羅伯茨演的,很喜歡,不過片子並不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".

You've Got Mail 電子情書
Meg Ryan 的台詞,不過好像是打字的獨白。
Kathleen: I like to start my notes to you as if we're already in the middle of a conversation. I pretend that we're the oldest and dearest friends -- as opposed to what we actually are, people who don't know each other's names and met in an "Over 30" chat room where we both claimed we'd never been before. What will NY152 say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer, I wait impatiently as it boots up. I go on line, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: You've got mail. I hear nothing, not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beat of my own heart. I have mail. From you.

The Wizard of Oz 綠野仙蹤
桃樂絲回到家後跟她的阿姨的獨白,不過是很老很老的片子了。 所以比較。。。老舊。。。不過最後一句很經典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!

The Terminator 終結者
哈哈,沙拉最後對自己肚子里的孩子的話,很有意思,你看過就應該知道,她肚子里的孩子,是這個孩子在未來的哥們兒的兒子。。。。。。巨亂的!

Sarah: The hardest thing is deciding what I should tell you and what not to. Well, anyway, I've got a while yet before you're old enough to understand the tapes. They're more for me at this point... to help get it all straight.
Should I tell you about your father? That's a tough one. Will it change your decision to send him here...knowing? But if you don't send Kyle, you could never be. God, you can go crazy thinking about all this...I suppose I'll tell you...I owe him that. And maybe it'll be enough if you know that in the few hours we had together we loved a lifetime's worth...

Serendipity 緣份天註定 / 美國情緣 / 情有獨鍾
很無聊的片子,將緣分的。。。個人不喜歡,不過台詞還行,不大出名。
Sara: I've always believed in fate. I've always believed that life is more than a series of meaningless accidents or coincidences. But rather, a tapestry of events that culminate into an exquisite plan. I mean, I just spent the entire flight staring into the sky thinking. Not about my fiance, but about this mystery guy I met a million and a half hours ago. A guy I don't even remember except for this vague picture inside my head. It's just a few seconds, a fragment really, and it's like, in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together. We spent only a few precious hours together and I never even gave him my last name or my phone number. Instead, I told him that if we were meant to be together, if fate meant for us to be together, we'd meet again someday. That's why I'm here. That's why I'm going to let fate take me anywhere it wants to go, because when all of this is over, atleast I'll never have to think of him ever again. Let's just pray he's a bald Fascist who picks his nose and wipes it under the car seat

The Princess Diaries 公主日記
結尾時她的記者發表會。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.

這些都是女生的,第一個我有改一部分配角的,但我真的人為第一的句子特別有詩意,抒發女人對擺托封建束縛激情,對愛的渴望。不過片子不是特多人看過。

順便介紹你個網站:http://www.whysanity.net/monos/
裡面的都是經典獨白,如果你有喜歡的電影,你可以從中查。

順便建議你,要不要考慮學唱<don't cry for me agentina> 貝隆夫人的獨白,或是moulin rouge紅磨坊里的獨白?雖然是唱的,但比較好背。

J. 英語電影經典獨白

瘋狂主婦
mary alice 的經典獨白。

第三季第一集

Every storm brings with it hope.
每聲風暴隨之而來的是希望。
That』s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不論如何,到了早晨,一切都會變干凈。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最頑固的污點也會消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像對清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
錯誤的結果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的創傷
Oh the memory of his kiss.
親吻的記憶
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我們等待著風暴退卻,期待著雨過天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我們清楚在心中, 有些污點是如此頑固。
Nothing can wash them away.
沒有什麼能將它們清除。

第三季第二季

Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有沒有遇到過完美的一對,兩個精神伴侶, 他們的愛永恆依舊?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
兩個相愛的人,關系從沒有遭到過威脅?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任對方?
If you haven』t met the perfect couple
如果你沒有遇到過完美的一對
Let me introce you
讓我來為你介紹。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他們站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他們的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don』t have to look at each other.
對於新婚伴侶,那就是他們不需要正眼看對方。

第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我們都在負重前行。
Of course, it』s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
當然,能結伴而行會很幸福。有人幫助分擔重負。
But usually it』s easier to just drop we』ve been carrying.
但通常拋掉負擔會更簡單。
So we can get home that much sooner.
這樣我們就能早日歸家。
assuming, of course,
設想著,當然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人會在家迎接我們歸來。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
為什麼有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我們不顧一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因為我們都知道,有的機會也許我們放棄的太快。

第三季第四集

We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我們都有要改寫歷史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有時候我們需要給自己找一些托辭。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有時我們想要傷害那些曾經傷害過我們的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有時我們只是不想自己困窘難堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
當然,有時改寫歷史只是另一種方式去說謊。
But what is history anyway?
但是,歷史究竟是什麼呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
難道只是一系列的謊言嗎?

第三季第五集

Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
陰謀破壞,每個人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望復仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些尋覓愛情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些決定一刀兩斷的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的願望簡單而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有時候 那屬於其他人。

第三季第六集

There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有處罪人懺悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
當他們懺悔完,都期待能得到寬恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事實上,不是所有懺悔都值得被原諒。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多數人,秘密計劃敗露了得到應有的譴責。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多數人 報復動機暴露了得到隨之而來的懲罰
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔過,才有權利獲得第二次機會。
Were just why it』s best to think twice before you confess.
這就是為什麼最好在你懺悔前先三思而後行…
Especially if you don』t know what it is you』re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在懺悔什麼

第三季第七集

Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了個夢
It was one she had many times before.
一個她曾經做過多次的夢。
「hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I』m fine
Ok, I』ll see you later」
But this night, something changed
但是這個夜裡,有一些變化
「no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出來。
Please…tell me what』s wrong
求你了, 告訴我哪裡出問題了。
Let me save you.
You can』t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can』t prevent what can』t predict.
親愛的,我們不能預防我們所不能預知的
Isn』t there anything I could do?
有什麼是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受這美麗的一天。
We get so few of them.
我們很少有這樣的一天

This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
這是最後一次Lynette夢見我
And for her sake, I』m grateful.
對於她的悲傷,我很感激。

第三季第八集

There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我們想要告訴孩子們
We』d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我們想說服他們,不要這么快就長大。
But they won』t listen.
但他們聽不進去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我們想告訴他們,花容總有凋謝的一天,但他們拒絕相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我們警告他們,他們的所作所為會有後果,但他們仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
終有一天,孩子們會意識到這個世界是危險的
So it』s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我們要做的就是,盡一切可能來保護他們
Absolutely anything
當然,不惜一切代價。

第三季第九集

Dangerous men walk among us.
危險的人在我們之中潛伏。
And we can』t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我們不是總能肯定他們是誰,或者他們隱藏著怎樣的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑慮得到證實。
We can take action.
我們就可以採取行動。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他們的行事議程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我們就能採取措施保護自己和我們愛的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危險的人會造成巨大的傷害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有時候他們所做有最危險的事, 是對他們自己做的。

閱讀全文

與英文電影中的經典演講片段女相關的資料

熱點內容
有一部電影里有蝴蝶還有蠶蛹 瀏覽:594
我國的大投資電影 瀏覽:531
免費老電影大渡河完整視頻 瀏覽:340
朱茵周星馳電影片段粵語 瀏覽:307
日本新上映科幻電影 瀏覽:866
法國的的老電影泰拳王 瀏覽:637
茅山道士打僵屍電影大全 瀏覽:710
十大大尺度電影 瀏覽:894
誰有亞馬遜食人族電影完整版 瀏覽:861
林正英的盜墓電影大全 瀏覽:997
傑克船長電影完整 瀏覽:152
8090動畫片大全電影網 瀏覽:974
虹貓藍兔大電影電視台采訪 瀏覽:72
電影名字un 瀏覽:3
84年講二戰法國海外兵團的電影 瀏覽:42
今天什麼有電影 瀏覽:922
成龍拍的龍的電影特寫 瀏覽:387
毒液致命守護者免費完整版電影 瀏覽:728
第一次愛的人英文版電影插曲 瀏覽:42
電影太平洋電影院龍城國際 瀏覽:598