Ⅰ 英文翻譯 :那部電影太無聊了,許多人看到一半就離開了
That movie was so boring that many people left at its half.
Ⅱ 英語達人幫忙吖
我反對建議你去看戲劇(也就是我不建議你去看戲劇),那特別無聊,並且浪費時間。隨便看看那些來自好萊塢的電影吧,它們真的很棒,並且可以提升你們的英語(水平)
glance有粗略的看的意思,在這里可以翻譯成隨便看看,會顯得更通順
elevating有提升的意思
U是英文里很隨意的一種寫法,也就是You,你 的意思
ur= your 你的
Ⅲ 我寧願做家庭作業也不願看這樣無聊的電影,英語 用到prefer to do rather th
l prefer to do homework rather than watch this boring movie.
Ⅳ 看這么糟糕的一部電影真是浪費時間。
it's a waste of time to see such a awful film
she has no idea where she ought to go
Ⅳ 觀看如此無聊電視廣告真是浪費時間用英語翻
It's really a waste of time to watch such boring ads.
Ⅵ 一部令人感到無聊的電影用英文怎麼說
a boring film.或者a boring movie.
Ⅶ 兩道英語翻譯(急!!!)
M:Was the movie as good as you expected?
電影有你期待的那麼好看嗎?
W:It was a waste of time and money.We should have stayed at home
這簡直是浪費時間和錢,我們應該在家裡學習(電影很難看)
M:Why are you so mad about it?It was just a film after all.
為什麼你會這么反感?這只是一場電影
W:To be honest,nothing in it was worth mentioning
老實說,這部電影沒什麼可提的
Did you get the part you tried out for in the play?
你得到那戲劇里所試演的角色嗎?
That role will always be given to someone else.But I've got better part
那角色總是給別的人的.但我已經得到一個更好的角色了.
Ⅷ 「無聊地浪費時間」 的英語
boring wasting time
Ⅸ 這個電影很無聊英文
This movie is very bore I don'like
Ⅹ 我厭倦了看這部無聊的電影的英文
我厭倦了看這部無聊的電影
I'm tired of watching this boring movie。