⑴ 這部電影如此有意義以至於值得再看一次用英語
This movie is so meaningful that it is worth watching again
⑵ 英語翻譯 把「這是一部非常值得看的電影,也是一部非常值得讓人反思的電影.」 翻譯成英文.
This is a film that is worth watching and reflecting.
⑶ 初中英語句子翻譯1人們比以前更關注環境了2這電影值得再看一遍3我學英語語法挺費勁
1人們比以前更關注環境了
People are more concerning about environmental issues.
2這電影值得再看一遍
The film is deserved to review it again.
3我學英語語法挺費勁
It』s quite difficult to me to learn English grammar.
4我搞不懂你們在說什麼
I don』t understand what you are talking about.
5你為什麼急於賣掉你的房子?
Why are you going to sell your house so rashly?
⑷ 這部電影確確實實值得一看,翻譯成英文
This movie is worth seeing.
祝你學習愉快! (*^__^*)
請及時採納,多謝!
⑸ 這個電影很有趣以至於我想再看一次英語的兩種表達
This movie is so funny that I want to watch again.
I want to watch the movie again because it's so funny.
⑹ 曾經大火的五部英文電影,值得你重新溫習遍,這五部電影分別都是什麼
曾經大火的五部英文電影,值得你重新溫習遍,這五部電影分別都是什麼《玩具總動員》,《功夫熊貓》,《美人魚公主》,《冰河世紀3》,《飛屋環游記》。
《玩具總動員》這是一部極具「人情味」的動畫片,它的名字就是《玩具總動員》。⑺ 「這部電影如此有趣以至於我看了三遍」用英語雜說
英語是:The film is so interesting that I've seen it three times. (注意前後時態要一致,都用現在時,前面是一般現在時,後面是現在完成時)
關鍵是中文,【這部電影如此有趣以至於我看了三遍】,中國人沒這么說話的,這一聽就是翻譯腔,不符合中文的表達習慣,翻成中文時,你先要想想,自己平時會這么說嗎,聽到過別人這么說話嗎,如果答案是否定的,那麼就肯定有問題了。
我想平時我們是這么說的吧:【這部電影真好看,我已經一連看過三遍了。】
⑻ 英語翻譯,要求所有句子都有從句。 這部電影比我們想像的要好看很多,很值得再看一遍。 作為這些島民的
參考:
Than we think this movie is so many, it's worth it to look again.
As the main food of these islanders fish, has been endangered.
Although he had received more and more, but he doesn't try to hard, because he felt that these anonymous intimidation is very naive.
The party is the largest event in this season, it is sponsored by a local famous textile company.
⑼ 這部電影值得看 用英語翻譯至少3種形式
1.this movie is worth watching. 2. this movie is worthy watching. 3. this movie deserves to be watched.