① 這部電影太無聊了以至於我很早就離開了影院英語
The film was so boring that we all felt bored (with it)
② 這部電影是如此的乏味以至於我們都感到很無聊 英語翻譯
The film was so boring that we all felt bored (with it)
③ 根據提示翻譯成英語:電影太無聊,以至於我們一會兒就犯困了。(so
題目沒打全,so 後面是什麼?
是so that么?只能想到這個片語⋯⋯
The movie was too boring so that we felt sleepy soon.
或者
The movie was so boring that we felt sleepy soon.
我覺得應該是第二句,「so【形容詞】that」是一個很常用的片語,意思是「太⋯⋯以至於⋯⋯」
④ 這是一場無聊的電影的英文
the most boring,ever
⑤ 在周末 一部成功的動作片 一部無聊的紀錄片 待在家裡 一位電影明星 用英語怎麼說:
在周末 at weekends
一部成功的動作片 a successful action movie
一部無聊的紀錄片a boring documentary
待在家裡 stay at home
一位電影明星 a film/movie star
his favorite actor 他最喜歡的男演員
learn about Chinese history學習有關中國歷史的知識
go to see Beijing Opera with his father和他的父親去看京劇
⑥ 這部電影是我看過最無聊的一部用英語怎麼寫兩個
This movie is the most boring I have ever seen.
I have never seen a more boring movie than this.
這部電影是我看過最無聊的一部
⑦ 英文翻譯 :那部電影太無聊了,許多人看到一半就離開了
That movie was so boring that many people left at its half.
⑧ 我覺得這部電影很無聊。怎麼會呢應怎樣翻譯成英語
我覺得這部電影很無聊。 I think the film is boring.
怎麼會呢? How did that happen?
⑨ 我們昨天看了一部電影但很遺憾它很無聊英語翻譯
Did you have fun last night?
Yesterday, Sophia bought MOM a picture of her favorite dish.
Shelly boring just watching a movie, but the movie is boring.
⑩ 這部電影甚至比我預料的還要無聊 英語翻譯
The movie is even more boring than that I expected.