1. 急求英語經典電影中兩人的對白 三分鍾左右的長度就可以了 英語聽說老師讓自己選電影配音呢
Titanic《泰坦尼克》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
Rose: "I promise."
Jack: "Never let go.
Rose: "I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go."
傑克:「我還有……還有一個心願,你……你……必須答應我要活下去,不……不能絕望,無論發生什麼,無論……有多艱難……快答應我,羅絲……答應我,一定做到,一定做到……」
柔絲:「我都答應。」
傑克:「我們永不放棄。
柔絲:「我保證。我永遠都不會放棄,傑克。我決不放棄。」
2. 經典英文電影對白
我們看過的電影有不少了,那麼有沒有感到到你的電影對白呢?接下來,我給大家准備了經典英文電影對白,歡迎大家參考與借鑒。
經典英文電影對白
No. 1
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
No. 3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱 手相 讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
NO. 4 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-es in the world.
我們是真走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,)
相關 文章 :
1. 經典電影台詞中英文大全
2. 泰坦尼克號中英文經典語錄
3. 泰坦尼克號經典台詞精選(中英對照)
4. 50句英語電影中的經典台詞
5. 著名英文電影台詞大全
6. 電影泰坦尼克號經典台詞
3. 推薦一部經典英文電影中的場景對白,3~4分鍾。(必須註明原因,謝謝!)
《傲慢與偏見》中達西第一次向伊麗莎白表白的那一段,很不錯,情節有起伏,比較能夠抓住觀眾(當然需要一些肢體語言),時間應該夠。還有就是《泰坦尼克號》中最經典的「you jump ,i jump」的那一段,這個也不錯,不過沒試過。PS:《傲慢與偏見》我在英語口語考試中和搭檔用過那一段對白,效果很不錯的哦~~~
4. 暮光之城經典英語對白3到5分鍾
1 Yes, it is enough. Enough for forever. —Edward
是的,夠了,永遠夠了
2 And how long have you been seventeen? —Bella
你滿17歲多久了
3 Edward Cullen is staring at you. —Jessica
愛德華 卡倫正在看著你
4 I don』t care! You can have my soul. I don』t want it without you—it』s yours already! —Bella
我不在乎,你可以擁有我的靈魂,我不想讓它離開你,它已經是你的了
5 Are you still faint from the run? Or was it my kissing expertise? —Edward
你仍然在陽光下感到眩暈嗎,或是我的吻太專業了
6 I love you more than everything else in the world combined. Isn』t that enough? —Bella
我愛你勝過世界上的一切,這還不夠嗎
7 Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end. —Edward
黃昏再次來臨,一個新的結束,無論這天有多完美,它都將結束
8 You』re talking about forever, you know. —Bella
你在說永遠,你知道嗎
9 That』s the beautiful thing about being human. Things change. —Edward
開始人類生活是極好的。事情變化了
10 I will stay with you — isn』t that enough? —Edward
我會和你呆在一起,這還不夠嗎
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。」
愛德華:「是那些超級英雄之類的么?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...那些壞人呢?」
Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn』t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. 貝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一個吸血鬼;第二,在他身體內有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鮮血;第三,我毫無條件地、不可救葯地愛上了他 Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
貝拉:現在我害怕了。
愛德華:是嗎。
貝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
貝拉:你知道,大家都在看我們。
愛德華:他不算……不,他只是在看。我現在已不懼一切打破規則,反正我已經要下地獄了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
愛德華:那就是你所夢想的嗎?成為怪物?
貝拉:我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。
Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
貝拉:我知道你是什麼了。你的速度飛快,而且強而有力。你的皮膚蒼白而且冰冷。你的眼睛會變色,有時你的聲音像是來自另個時空的。你從來不吃不喝,你也從不出現在陽光下。愛德華:「大聲的說出來那是什麼。說出來。」
伊莎貝拉:「……吸血鬼。」
Bella: How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: A while.
貝拉:你幾歲?
愛德華:17歲。
貝拉:你17歲多久了?
愛德華:有一陣子了。
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
愛德華:貝拉,現在你就是我的生命了。
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
Edward: Forever?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
貝拉:我夢想永遠和你在一起
愛德華:永遠?
愛德華:和我快樂地過完一輩子不夠嗎?
Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
貝拉:最壞的結局就是我變為盤中餐吧。
5. 英文電影經典對白(三分鍾左右)
簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她 (英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您 以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎? 告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美 貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現 在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做, 但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,仿 佛我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上 帝面前。 Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal. 簡:讓 我走,先生。Let me go, sir. 羅切斯 特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you! 簡:別,別讓我干傻事。 No, don't make me foolish. 羅切斯 特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格 拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意 味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥 沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給 我。 Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me. 簡:你是說真的?You mean it? 羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著 我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在 懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任 何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。 You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine. 簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的 妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife. 羅切 斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房 間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒 有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲 罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信 嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎 么辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那 我還不如去死。 So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life. 簡:你已經失去我了,愛德 華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you. 羅切 斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰 我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第 一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿 走。 Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me. 簡:我 必須離開您。I must leave you.
6. 經典英文電影台詞3分鍾
電子情書 可以嗎?
Kevin Jackson: So I suppose she』s carrying a of a book with a flower in it? Not really. Ah, she can be a real 1)dog, man.
Joe Fox: I』m only staying ten minutes. I』m gonna say hello, I』m gonna have a cup of coffee and then I』m gonna split, that』s what I』m gonna do. I hope she doesn』t have one of those high 2)squeaky voices like the mice in Cinderella. I hate that. Why am I even doing this? Why am I 3)compelled/" target="_blank">compelled to even meet her? Why?
Kevin: Joe, relax. You』re just taking it to the next level. I always do that. I always take the relationship to the next level. If that 4)works out, I take it to the next level after that till I finally reach that level where it becomes absolutely necessary for me to leave.
Joe: Huh, I』m not gonna stay that long anyway. I already said that, didn』t I?
Kevin: Yes, you did.
Joe: Oh… OK, Cafe Lala, this is it. Eight o』clock. Boy, we got here fast, didn』t we?
Kevin: 5)Yup.
Joe: Kevin, this woman is the most adorable creature I』ve ever been in contact with and if she 6)turns out even to be as good-looking as a mail box, I』d be crazy not to turn my life upside down and marry her.
Kevin: She could be a real dog. But good luck.
Joe: Would you go and look for me?
Kevin: Me?
Joe: Yes, just go and look through the window and 7)check her out. Please?
Kevin: You』re pathetic man.
7. 求經典英語電影片段,兩個人對白的那種,大約3分鍾左右!
簡愛中,簡對男主說:"我知道我不美,瘦小……"那段,表現了一個女人跨時代的獨立思想;或者是羅密歐在發現朱麗葉死後在她屍體旁哭泣那段都很經典
8. 50句經典的英文電影台詞對白
經典的英文電影數不勝數,除了各種或感人或勵志,亦或者是懸疑驚悚的電影情節外,經典英文電影台詞也是讓我們印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句經典英文電影台詞,哪一句英文電影台詞最經典?
英文電影台詞
1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一個女人真的愛你,她會因為很多事情對你發脾氣,卻始終堅守在你身邊
2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的愛我,那麼為什麼我看到的只是繁衍。
3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 夢的最深處,只有微笑不累。
4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天創造出一份美好記憶,明天就能擁有一段美好回憶。
5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光陰一寸金,寸金難買寸光陰。
50句經典英文電影台詞排行榜出爐
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
50句經典英文電影台詞相關 文章 :
1. 50句經典的英語名言
2. 20句英語電影台詞
3. 電影經典英文台詞對白 經典電影台詞中英文 英文電影中的經典台詞
4. 經典英語名言50句
5. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄
9. 求英語電影中的經典獨白,長3分鍾左右,標清楚電影名,最好經典
《剪刀手愛德華》接近結尾的一段,我當時哭得稀里嘩啦的(沒有誇張),令人難以忘懷。
10. 找一段經典的英文電影對白 要兩個人講 三到四分鍾的 在線等 謝啦
成為簡奧斯丁
Importance may depend upon other matters 決定一個人地位的可能是
than Your Ladyship can conceive. 某些夫人想不到的因素
As to fortune, a young woman might depend upon herself.
至於財富 一個年輕女子 完全可以靠自己取得
An interesting notion, Miss Austen.
有趣的想法 奧斯汀小姐
Oblige me a walk along the river to enlarge upon the topic.
介意一起去河邊走走嗎 好好聊聊你的想法
Wisley? 韋斯利?
I am sorry if my conct has disappointed you, Mr Wisley.
很抱歉如果我所做的事 讓你失望了 韋斯利先生
It seems you cannot bring yourself to marry without affection.
看來你無法和一個不愛的人結婚
Or even with it. 甚至是和相愛的人
I respect you for that 我尊重你的選擇
and share your opinion. Neither can I. 也同意你的想法 因為我也做不到
I'd always hoped to win your love in time,
我總希望最終能贏得你的愛
but I am vain enough to want to be loved for myself rather than my money.
愚蠢的以為錢可以贏得你對我的愛
Do we part as friends? 我們還是朋友?
We do. 是的
- So, you will live... - By my pen. Yes.
那麼你的生活得靠... 靠我的筆 沒錯
Will all your stories have happy endings?
你的故事都會有快樂的結局嗎
My characters will have,
我故事裡的人物
after a little bit of trouble, 在經歷磨難之後
all that they desire. 會得到他們渴望的
The good do not always come to good ends.
好人未必有好報
It is a truth universally acknowledged.
這是個必須承認的事實