導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 能用作演講開頭的英文電影台詞

能用作演講開頭的英文電影台詞

發布時間:2022-08-30 10:46:48

『壹』 急求經典英語電影對白~ 兩人對話的 做演講用!!

羅馬假日

(可愛的安妮公主在訪問羅馬期間,厭煩繁瑣的皇家生活。她在床上發泄不滿,而伯爵夫人毫不體諒地向她匯報明天的工作議程。)
ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳著頭發)我討厭這件睡袍。我討厭所有的睡袍。我同樣討厭我的內衣。
COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:親愛的,你有很多可愛的東西。
ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可沒有兩百歲大!(倒在床上) 為什麼我不能穿著松睡衣睡覺?
COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
伯爵夫人:(折疊著床單抬起頭)松睡衣!
ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 僅露出上頭。你知道有些人裸體而睡嗎?
COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
伯爵夫人:(打開窗子)我很慶幸地說,我不知道。
ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
安妮:(靠著床頭板躺著,微笑地聽著從窗外傳來的音樂)聽。
COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,離開窗戶。 你的牛奶和餅干在這里。
ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有營養的】.
安妮:(拿著托盤,伯爵夫人為她取開蓋子) 我們所有的一切都是有益健康的。
COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.
伯爵夫人:它們有助睡眠。
ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬間】.
安妮:(倔強地) 我累得反而一點都睡不著。
COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schele--or schele whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
伯爵夫人:哦,親愛的,你喜歡明天的日程安排么,或者說你喜歡哪個—兩個都不錯。八點半,和使館人員共進早餐;九點, 參觀波利若里汽車工廠,你將獲贈一部小汽車。
ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
安妮:(心不在焉地玩著餐巾)謝謝。
COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?
伯爵夫人:你會拒絕哪一個?
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮:不,謝謝。
COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄欖】 tree.
伯爵夫人: 十點三十五,視察農產品組織,你會被贈上一棵橄欖樹。
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮: 不,謝謝。
COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?
伯爵夫人: 你答應嗎?
ANN: Thank you.
安妮: 謝謝。
COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
伯爵夫人: 十點五十五,到新建孤兒院。你將主持奠基典禮,和上次一樣的演講。
ANN: Trade relations?
安妮: 貿易關系?
COUNTESS: Yes.
伯爵夫人: 對。
ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
安妮:(吃著一塊餅干)為孤兒的那次?
COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.
伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。
ANN: "Youth and progress".
安妮: 「青少年與發展」。
COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
伯爵夫人: 很對,十一點四十五,回到這里休息。 哦,搞錯了,十一點四十五在這里舉行記者招待會。
ANN: "Sweetness and decency".
安妮: 「甜美與高雅」。
COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;銘牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...
伯爵夫人: 一點整,和外交大臣共進午餐,你將戴上你的白色項鏈,捧著一束粉紅色的玫瑰。三點零五分,授匾。四點十分, 檢閱特別護衛隊。 四點四十五,回來換上制服接見國際……
ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
安妮:(對著伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移開視線,頭發遮臉)請停下來!別說了!
COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.
伯爵夫人:(收回托盤)做得好,親愛的,牛奶沒有溢出來。

額外成就
spill 除了指液體的「溢出」外,還通常引申為消息的「泄漏、告知」。
如:You must get something in your mind, why don't spill it.
你一定有什麼心事,為什麼不告訴我?
常與它連用的短語有:spill out ; spill the beans
一句經典諺語:It's no use crying over spilt milk.
不要對著打翻了的牛奶哭泣(後悔是沒有用的)。
ANN: I don't care if it's spilled or not. I don't care if I'm drown in it (throws her head into the pillow)!
安妮: 我不管溢不溢出來。我不管會不會溺死於此(她把頭鑽進被窩里)。
COUNTESS: (putting her hands on her shoulders to comfort her) My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bonnachoven.
伯爵夫人:(把她的頭放在肩上安慰她)親愛的,你生病了,我會叫鮑那喬文醫生過來。
ANN: (turning over, facing the opposite way) I don't want Doctor Bonnachoven; please let me die in peace!
安妮:(轉過頭,背對著她)我不見鮑那喬文醫生,讓我安靜地死去吧!
COUNTESS: You're not dying.
伯爵夫人: 你不會死的。
ANN: (facing the Countess) Leave me.
安妮:(看著伯爵夫人)別理我。

額外成就
通常為leave sb. alone 意為「走開,別打擾」。
如:Don't try to interfere in my affairs, please leave me alone.
別試圖干涉我的事, 不要你管。(超級口語佳句)

COUNTESS: It's nerves,control yourself, Ann.
伯爵夫人: 你一定是神經出了問題,鎮靜點,安妮。

ANN: (throwing herself on the pillow, beating it with her fist) I don't want to!
安妮: (倒在枕頭上,拳頭亂捶) 我不要。
COUNTESS: (standing up straight, speaking with authority) Your Highness. I'll get Doctor Bonnachoven.
伯爵夫人:(筆直站起,命令地說)公主殿下,我去叫鮑那喬文醫生。
ANN: (looking up as she leaves) It's no use, I'll be dead before he gets here.
安妮:(抬頭看著她離去) 沒有用的,在他來之前,我就會死掉。

(安妮公主在逃出使館後,由於葯性發作,睡落街頭,恰巧被經過此地的本片男主角Joe,一家晚報記者,碰見。 )

JOE: Hey! hey, hey,... Hey, wake up!
喬: 嗨!嗨……醒醒!
ANN: Thank you very much, delighted.
安妮:謝謝,真高興。
JOE: Wake up.
喬: 醒醒。
ANN: No, thank you. Charmed.
安妮:不,謝謝。幸會。

額外成就
charmed 為上層社會禮節用語, 體現說話人的高貴地位。 和一般情況下的pleased 意思一樣。
如:I'm charmed/ pleased to meet you. 很榮幸見到你。

JOE: Charmed too.
喬:很榮幸。
ANN: You may sit down.
安妮:賜坐。
JOE: I think you'd better sit up, much too young to get picked up by the police.
喬: 我想你最好坐起來, 警察不會把你抓起來的,你太小了。
ANN: Police?
安妮:警察?
JOE: Yep, police.
喬:是的,警—察。
ANN: Two-fifteen and back here to change. Two forty-five...
安妮:噢,2點15分回來換裝……2點45分……
JOE: You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink it.
喬: 你知道,沒什麼酒量的人就不該喝酒。
ANN: "If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice beneath the sod my heart of st would still rejoice." Do you know that poem?
安妮:「哪怕我已死去,被安葬,塵土之下的心也會為聽到你的聲音而歡悅。」
你知道這首詩嗎?
JOE: Huh, what do you know? (Sitting down) You're well-read, well-dressed; you're snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?
喬: 你知道嗎?(坐下來) 你有學問,穿戴得體,卻睡在大街上,你能否解釋一下?
ANN: What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men and...
安妮 :這世界需要甜美與高雅重新回到年輕一代的靈魂之中……
JOE: Yeah, I er, couldn't agree with you more, but erm--
喬: 對,我完全同意, 不過……

額外成就
安妮的語言和穿著充分暗示了她出自上流階層,這些讓男主人角Joe深感詫異就不足為怪了。
couldn't agree with you any more. 意思是非常贊同
如 :I couldn't agree with you any more on the the proposal.

我非常贊同你的提議。

(喬聽到汽車駛過來的聲音,站起來,拍著她的肩膀。)
JOE: Get yourself some coffee, you'll be alright. Look, you take the cab.
喬:喝杯咖啡,你就會沒事的。看,你的車來了。
JOE: Come on, (takes her up by the arm) climb in the cab and go home.
喬:來,(用肩膀扶起她)我們上車回家。

(在記者招待會上,安妮面對著來自世界各個國家和地區的記者,發現喬也在其中。在回答記者問的過程中,安妮意味深長地表達了對喬期望和信任。)

MASTER OF CEREMONIES: Ladies and Gentlemen: Her Royal Highness will now answer your questions.
招待會主持:女士們,先生們, 現在你們可以向公主殿下提問。
CHIEF OF CORRESPONDENTS: I believe at the outset, Your Highness, that I should express the pleasure of all of us at your recovery from the recent illness.
記者代表:公主殿下, 首先我想代表全體人員對公主近期的康復表達歡欣之情。

額外成就
經典致詞, 試著把整句話脫口而出。
at the outset 一開始,等於 at the beginning。
如 :At the outset of his career he was full of optimism but not now.
一開始他對事業充滿了信心,但現在不再是這樣了。

ANN: Thank you.
安妮:謝謝!
AMERICAN CORRESPONDENT: Does Your Highness believe that Federation would be a possible solution to Europe's economic problems?
美國記者:公主殿下是否認為,聯盟化將是解決歐洲經濟問題的可行方案?
ANN: I am in favour of any measure which would lead to closer cooperation in Europe.
安妮:我贊成一切能夠促進歐洲各國之間合作的任何舉措。

額外成就
in favour of 贊同
如 :I think all the people at meeting will be in favour of your opinion.
我想全體到會者都會贊同你的觀點。
在商務上in favour of 意思為「以——為受益人」
如 :Please open a Letter of Credit in favour of ABC company be-fore shipping.
請在裝運前以ABC公司為受益人開立 信用證 。

CORRESPONDENT: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for Friendship Among Nations?
記者:你認為歐洲各國關系發展前景如何?
ANN: I have every faith in it-- (pausing; turning to look at Joe) as I have faith inin relations between people.
安妮:我對此充滿信心,(停頓,轉過頭看向喬)就像我對人們之間的情誼一樣。
JOE: May I say, speaking for my own press service,we believe that Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.

額外成就
speak for 意思是「代表——說話」 , 在此可以和in behalf of 互換。
如:Don't think you are speaking for/in behalf of everyone.
你只能夠代表你自己。

喬:請允許我,代表我的新聞社,我們相信公主的信心是不會判斷失誤的。
ANN: (looking at Joe; smiling very slightly to him) I am so glad to hear you say it.
安妮:(微笑地看著喬)我很高興聽你這么說。
CORERESPONDENTS: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most? (Ann pauses as she looks at Joe.)
記者:公主殿下所訪問過的城市中最喜歡的是哪個?(安妮停下來看著喬)
ANN: Each in its own way was...unforgettable. It would be difficult to-- Rome, by all means, Rome. I will cherish【珍惜】 my visit here, in memory, as long as I live.
安妮:每個城市都有自己的特色……令人難忘。 很難說……羅馬,無疑是羅馬。我會珍惜這里的記憶,直到永遠!

你自己選擇一下吧.

『貳』 50句經典的英文電影台詞對白

經典的英文電影數不勝數,除了各種或感人或勵志,亦或者是懸疑驚悚的電影情節外,經典英文電影台詞也是讓我們印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句經典英文電影台詞,哪一句英文電影台詞最經典?

英文電影台詞
1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一個女人真的愛你,她會因為很多事情對你發脾氣,卻始終堅守在你身邊

2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的愛我,那麼為什麼我看到的只是繁衍。

3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 夢的最深處,只有微笑不累。

4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天創造出一份美好記憶,明天就能擁有一段美好回憶。

5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光陰一寸金,寸金難買寸光陰。
50句經典英文電影台詞排行榜出爐
1.《亂世佳人》1939

Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

2.《教父》1972

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。

3.《碼頭風雲》1954

You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!

4.《綠野仙蹤》1939

Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。

5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Here’s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。

6.《撥雲見日》1983

Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。

7.《日落大道》1950

All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。

8.《星球大戰》1977

May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。

9.《彗星美人》1950

Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。

10.《計程車司機》1976

You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?

11.《鐵窗喋血》1967

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.

我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。

12.《現代啟示錄》1979

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。

13.《 愛情 故事 》1970

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。

14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941

The stuff that dreams are made of.

構成夢想的材料。

15.《E.T.》1982

E.T.phone home.

E.T.打電話回家。

16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967

They call me Mister Tibbs!

他們叫我蒂比斯先生!

17.《公民凱恩》1941

Rosebud.

玫瑰花蕾。

18.《白熱殺機》1949

Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!

19.《廣播電視網》1976

I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!

20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

21.《沉默的羔羊》1991

A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。

22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962

Bond,James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。

23.《綠野仙蹤》1939

There’s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。

24.《日落大道》1950

I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。

25.《甜心先生》1996

Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!

26.《儂本多情》1933

Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?

那你哪天過來看我吧?

27.《午夜牛郎》1969

I’m walking here!I’m walking here!

這條路是給我走的!

28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。

29.《好人寥寥》1992

You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!

30.《大飯店》1932

I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著!

31.《亂世佳人》1939

After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!

32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Round up the usual suspects.

圍捕慣犯。

33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989

I’ll have what she’s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的!

34.《逃亡》1944

You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.

你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。

35.《大白鯊》1975

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

你得弄條更大的船。

36.《碧血金沙》1948

Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!

徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!

37.《終結者》1984

I’ll be back.

我會回來的。

38.《揚基的驕傲》1942

Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!

39.《夢想成真》1989

If you build it,he will come.

只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。

40.《阿甘正傳》1994

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

41.《雌雄大盜》1967

We rob banks.

我們去搶劫銀行。

42.《 畢業 生》1967

Plastics.

塑膠業。

43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

We’ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

44.《第六感》1999

I see dead people.

我看見了死人。

45.《慾望號街車》1951

Stella!Hey,Stella!

斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!

46.《揚帆》1942

Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

47.《原野奇俠》1953

Shane.Shane.Come back!

夏恩,夏恩,回來!

48.《熱情似火》1959

Well,nobody’s perfect.

人無完人。

49.《科學怪人》1931

It’s alive!It’s alive!

它是活的!它是活的!

50.《阿波羅13》1995

Houston,we have a problem.

休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。

50句經典英文電影台詞相關 文章 :

1. 50句經典的英語名言

2. 20句英語電影台詞

3. 電影經典英文台詞對白 經典電影台詞中英文 英文電影中的經典台詞

4. 經典英語名言50句

5. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄

『叄』 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞

電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。

所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」

台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。

台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。

所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。

兄弟連

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

『肆』 求30句經典英文電影對白

《肖申克的救贖》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死

《亂世佳人》:After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀

1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

--------------------

1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!

11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則

《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"

《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

《空軍一號》
「My family first」

《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."

《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.

《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.

《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.

簡-愛 :

簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。

Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

簡:讓我走,先生。Let me go, sir.

羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you!

簡:別,別讓我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.

羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。

Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.

簡:你是說真的?You mean it?

羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.

簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.

羅切斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。

So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.

簡:你已經失去我了,愛德華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.

羅切斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿走。

Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.

簡:我必須離開您。I must leave you.

『伍』 誰有經典的英文台詞或電影前面的英語旁白之類的,謝謝了~

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

『陸』 求一段經典的英文電影中的台詞或是獨白(演講用)

a boy and his tree

a long ago,there was a huge apple tree. a little boy love to come and play around it everyday.he climbed to the tree top,ate the apples,took a nap under the shadow…he loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.time went by…the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree everyday.

one day,the boy came back to the tree and he looked.
"come and play with me ,"the tree asked the boy .
"i am no longer a kid, i don't play around trees anymore."the boy replied,
"i want toys.i need money to buy them."
"sorry,but i don't have money…but you can pick all my apples and sell them.
so,you will have money."the boy was so excited .he grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily.the boy never came back after he picked the apples.the tree was sad.

one day,the boy returned and the tree was so excited.
"come and play with me ,"the tree said.
"i don't have time to play.i have to work for my family.we need a house for shelter.can you help me?"
"sorry,but i don't have a house .but you can chop off my branches to build your house."so the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily.
the tree was glad to see him happy but the boy never came back since then.
the tree was again lonely and sad.

one hot summer day,the boy returned and the tree was delighted.
"come and play with me !"the tree said.
"i am sad and getting old.iwant to go sailing to relax myself.can you give a boat?"
"use my truck to build your boat.you can sail faraway and be happy."

so the boy cut the tree truck to make a boat .he went sailing and never showed up for a long time.

finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years.
"sorry,my boy.but i don't have anything for you anymore.no more apples for for you…「the tree said.
"i don't have teeth to bite."the boy replied.
"no more truck foe you to climb on."
"i am too old for that now."the boy said.
"i really can give you anything…the only thing left is my dying roots."the tree said with tears.
"i don't need much now,just a place to rest.i am tired after all these year" the boy replied.
"good!old tree roots is the best place to lean on and rest. come,come sit down with me and rest."the boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears……

this is a story of everyone. the tree is our parent. when we were young, we loved to play with mom and dad……when we grown up, we left them…only came to them when we need something or when we are in trouble.
no matter what,parents will alway be there and give everything they could to make you happy.
you may think the boy is cruel to the tree but that how all of us are treating our parent.time is too slow for those who wait,too swiftfor those who fear,too long for those who grieve,too short for those who rejoice,but for those who love,time is eternity.

一個男孩和一棵樹

從前,有一棵巨大的蘋果樹。
一個小男孩每天都喜歡在樹下玩耍。他爬樹,吃蘋果,在樹蔭下小睡……他愛和樹玩,樹也愛和他玩。

時間過的很快,小男孩長大了,他不再每天都來樹下玩耍了。

「來和我玩吧。」樹說。

「我不再是孩子了,我再也不會在樹下玩了。」男孩回答道,「我想要玩具,我需要錢去買玩具。」

「對不起,我沒有錢……但是,你可以把我的蘋果摘下來,拿去賣錢,這樣你就有錢了。」

男孩興奮的把所有的蘋果都摘下來,高興的離開了。男孩摘了蘋果後很久都沒有回來。樹很傷心。

一天,男孩回來了,樹很激動。

「來和我玩吧。」樹說。

「我沒時間玩,我得工作,養家糊口。我們需要一棟房子,你能幫助我嗎?」

「對不起,我沒有房子,但是你可以砍下我的樹枝,拿去蓋你的房子。」男孩把所有的樹枝都砍下來,高興的離開了。

看到男孩那麼高興,樹非常欣慰。但是,男孩從此很久都沒回來。樹再一次孤獨,傷心起來。

一個炎熱的夏日,男孩終於回來了,樹很欣慰。

「來和我玩吧!」樹說。

「我過的不快樂,我也一天天變老了,我想去航海放鬆一下。你能給我一條船嗎?」

「用我的樹干造你的船吧,你就能快樂地航行到遙遠的地方了。」男孩把樹干砍下來,做成了一條船。

他去航海了,很長時間都沒露面。

最後,過了很多年,男孩終於回來了。

「對不起,孩子,我再也沒有什麼東西可以給你了……」樹說。

「我已經沒有牙咬蘋果了。」男孩回答道。

「我也沒有樹干讓你爬了。」樹說。

「我已經老得爬不動了。」男孩說。

「我真的不能再給你任何東西了,除了我正在死去的樹根。」樹含著淚說。

「我現在不需要什麼了,只想找個地方休息。過了這么些年,我累了。」男孩回答道。

「太好了!老樹根正是休息是最好的倚靠,來吧,來坐在我身邊,休息一下吧。」

男孩坐下了,樹很高興,含著淚微笑著……

『柒』 50句英語經典正能量電影台詞

1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。

5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

強者自救,聖者渡人。

6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。

7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。

——《泰坦尼克號》

1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以,把你的心交給我吧.。

2、we're women. our choices are never easy。

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去。

4、you jump ,i jump.

生死相隨。

5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

當你一無所有,你沒有什麼可以失去。

6、to make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

——《阿甘正傳》

1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,繼續前進。

2、i am a man of my word.

我是信守承諾的人。

3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。

4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在這里。

5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

我門都有自己的命運 沒有什麼是隨隨變變發生的 它都是計劃的一部分。

6、you are no different than anybody else is.

你和別人沒有任何的不同。

7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.

我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

9、mirackes happen every day.

奇跡每天都會發生。

10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

在你前進前必須先甩掉過去。

12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

——《速度與激情》

1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.

絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。

2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.

我從不害怕死亡,只害怕無疾而終。

3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.

人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。

4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.

她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。

5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.

想釣大魚,得到深水去。

6、some things you just have to take on faith.

有時你只需依靠信念。

7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.

我就是我,只有上帝才能對我指指點點。

『捌』 英語關於電影的演講中講到兩個記憶深刻的場景,用什麼短語,單詞做開頭

What strikes me most is the scene that
The scene that impressed me most is
這些說法用一般現在時或一般過去都能接受

『玖』 英語電影片段,演講用

肖申克的救贖經典
Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。

These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。

I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。

I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。

There's not a day goes by I don't fell regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。

Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

『拾』 急需經典電影英文對白台詞!

強烈建議你先認真看《肖申克的救贖》,相信你會選擇用這個電影里的台詞,話不多說,你不選擇以後會後悔的:
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies。(希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝).
。"some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright... (有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!)"
《勇敢的心》心還好,
戰斗,你可能會死;逃跑,你可以倖存。但在很多年以後,有一個時刻,當你垂垂老矣,你會不會希望,把所有的時光作為交換,去交換一個機會,就一個機會,就是回到這里,來告訴我們的敵人,他們可以奪走我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的自由(威廉華萊士高舉鐵劍從面前疾馳而過,士兵們振臂高呼)

——————————————出自《勇敢的心》

不過還要看你學校評委的水評了,但如果我是評委看到你選了《肖申克的救贖》,你給我的映象就會更深很多。

網路貼吧裡面有《肖申克的救贖》吧。去裡面那找到大部分的英文台詞,希望能你。
話說回來了,這些只是我給你的建議罷了。
祝你成功吧!

閱讀全文

與能用作演講開頭的英文電影台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
求一篇電影觀後感 瀏覽:377
搞笑電影純音樂素材 瀏覽:500
粵語電影罵人經典語句 瀏覽:418
始動電影演員表 瀏覽:954
搜索成龍的電影在線播放 瀏覽:721
災難大電影荷蘭男孩 瀏覽:907
南極二哈電影音樂 瀏覽:437
電影院一氧化碳怎麼來的 瀏覽:293
百度網盤中英字幕電影網站 瀏覽:172
美國電影中的鳥圖片 瀏覽:250
粵語真人動漫電影大全 瀏覽:427
法國電影愛3d圖解 瀏覽:440
一部電影交一個朋友才能有錢 瀏覽:443
周星馳搞笑配音電影 瀏覽:488
午馬早期電影大全集 瀏覽:553
泰國最血腥的動作電影 瀏覽:657
電影網站首頁動漫午夜綜藝電視劇 瀏覽:718
所有林正英僵屍電影大全 瀏覽:406
偉大的音樂動畫電影 瀏覽:200
踢足球的電影大全 瀏覽:312