導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文電影中的提示語

英文電影中的提示語

發布時間:2022-08-16 09:47:34

❶ 請給我200句經典英文電影中的英文句子

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

❷ 用英語寫出電影院里的警示語

電影院里的警示語
The warning signs in the cinema

電影院里的警示語
The warning signs in the cinema

❸ 電影里的英語日常生活用語

1. It's not like that. 不是那樣的。
It's not like that.這句話是用來辟謠的。當別人誤會了一件事的來龍去脈,你就可以跟他說It's not like that.「不是那樣的。」當然隨著語氣及情境的不同,It's not like that.這句話也有可能是你用來硬拗的藉口。
2. There is nothing good playing. 沒好電影可看。
這里的There's nothing good playing.是接著問句而來的,指的是「沒有好電影可看。」同樣的,若是電視上沒有好節目可看,你就可以說There's nothing good on TV.
3. I've gotten carried away. 我扯太遠了。
get carried away字面上的意思是「被帶走了」,那麼被帶走的是什麼呢?就是心思。當你或是他人說話的時候離了題,偏離主旨扯遠了。你就可以用上這個表達法I've / You've gotten carried away.
4. Good thing... 還好,幸好…
在美語當中若要表達中文里「還好,幸好…」的語氣,你就可以用Good thing...做開頭。這個句型非常簡單又好用,你只要在Good thing後面加上完整的句子就可以。
5. I don't believe you're bringing this up. 你現在提這件事真是豈有此理。
bring something up是指「提到(某件事)」。當然情況會有正反兩面。你若沒想到對方會提起這件事討罵,你可以說I don't believe you're bringing this up.而反過來說,若你很高興對方主動提起了一件事,你也可以用這個片語自然說出I am glad you are bringing this up.
6. spy on... 跟監(某人)
spy這個字就是「間諜」。當動詞用的意思自然就是「做間諜做的事」,也就是「監視,跟蹤」之意。當你要去監視跟蹤某人,美語中就說成spy on someone。
7. There's no other way of saying it.沒有別種說法。
有時候不管你再怎麼轉、再怎麼拗,也沒有辦法更婉轉或是避開一些絕對會出現的字,這時候你就可以用上There's no other way of saying it.這句話,來表達自己避無可避的為難,因為「沒有別種說法。」
8. That will not always be the case. 情況不會永遠是這樣。
case這個字有「情況」的意思,That will be the case.就是指「情況就會是這樣了。」
但是你若覺得現在的情況只會是暫時,不會長久,你就可以反過來說That will not always be the case.「情況不會永遠是這樣。」
9. She is coming on to you. 她對你有意思。
She is coming on to you.這句話是用在兩性的關繫上,意思是「她對你投懷送抱。」也就是形容某人對某人有意思的情況,這個句型男女兩性都適用;同樣的情況,你也可以說She is making a pass at you.「她對你眉來眼去的。」這兩種說法都很生動,而且最棒的是沒有新單字,贊!
10. I was being polite.我這是在說客氣話。 polite這個字,我們在學校學的意思是「有禮貌的」。當然你若要說一個人有禮貌,你可以說He is polite.或是He has good manners.不過I was being polite.這句話是指「我這是在說客氣話。」使用的情境比較趨近於客套而不傷和氣的出發點,與「做作」artificial (a.)又不一樣了。
11. stand someone up 放(某人)鴿子
stand someone up這個片語,大家若是第一次看到,想必多半是滿頭霧水,怎麼單字全都認識,意思卻完全猜不出來。其實stand someone up的意思就是「放(某人)鴿子」,這么簡單又實用的句子,可得趕快記起來。
12. So that explains it. 原來如此。
有時候事情的來龍去脈渾沌不清,讓人摸不著頭腦,若是突然曙光一現,讓你豁然開朗,這會兒你就可以用上這句話So that explains it / everything.「這就都說得通了。」
13. I feel the same way. 我有同感。
當他人說出了你的感覺,你再同意也不過的時候,你就可以用上這句話I feel the same way.「我有同感。」這句話不但可以讓你避免把同樣的話再講一次,幫你省了不少口水,還可以讓對方覺得自己的意見被尊重呢。I feel the same way.趕快記起來。
14. Is there someone else?你是不是有了新歡?
Is there someone else?這句話字面上是指「有其它人嗎?」不過Is there someone else?這句話在使用上,問的那個「其它人」一定是感情上的「新歡,新對象」,所以若是情侶或是夫妻之間有人說了這句Is there someone else?「你是不是有了新歡?」這可就不太妙了。
15. I can't help myself. 我情不自禁。
我無法控制自己。I can't help myself.這句話可不是「我幫不了自己。」(趕快消除記憶),其實 I can't help myself. 這句話的意思是「我情不自禁。」指的是對自己的無能為力。I can't help... 這個句型很好用,若是你遇到一個情況,想要說「我不禁納悶了起來。」在美語中你就可以直接說: I can't help but wonder.
16. come hell or high water
這個短語的使用時機是當你要去執行一項任務或是做一件事之際,只許成功不許失敗的決心。就猶如中文的「就算天崩地裂…」,比喻不論發生什麼狀況都要去完成使命。可以用在句首當作一句話的開頭,或是放在句尾補述。
17. have something in common
have something in common是指「彼此有著共通點」,可能是嗜好,也可能是觀念。若你和某人完全不對盤,絲毫沒有共通點,你就可以說We have nothing in common.
18. What have you got to lose?
What have you got to lose?這句話當中的lose是指「失去」的意思,當有人猶豫不決,始終做不了決定,你就可以用這句話What have you got to lose? 「你有啥好損失的?」,來增強對方破釜沈舟的決心。
19. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.
這句話是用來安慰他人的,當有人對於自己太過苛責,給予自己讓人喘不過氣來的壓力,你就可以跟對方說這句話You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.「你不該這么苛責自己的。」讓對方好過一些。
20. Don't get me started on it.
這句話是指「別讓我打開話匣子」,意思是你對於某一件事或是一個主題,有很多的意見,要是讓你開了話頭,可能就要聽你連說個七天七夜,沒完沒了。Don't get me started on it.這句話是用來表達你對一件事情牢騷滿腹的心情。
21. When you get down to it
get down to...是指「追究出最根底的原因」,也就是把層層的原因攤開,在抽絲剝繭之後所得到最精確最原本的那個答案。
22. let someone off
let someone off是指「放某人一馬」,也就是let someone off the hook,就如同你在釣魚,魚兒上了「鉤」hook,而你把它放掉let it off the hook「放它一馬」。
23. I don't know what came over me.
這句話的使用時機是,當你覺得自己方才或是回想當時的舉動反應,跟平常的自己判若兩人,等自己回過味來,才覺得有所不妥,猶如中文裡的「我不知道自己是哪根筋不對」。
24. I think you're thinking of someone else.
這句話的使用時機是若誰認錯人,或是記錯人的時候,你就可以跟對方說I think you're thinking of someone else.「我覺得你是想到別人去了。」
25. This is not how it looks.
這句話是用來辟謠的,當有些事情看起來讓人誤會,而實情卻不是表面那般,你就可以用上這句話This is not how it looks.「事情不是表面看來的這樣」,以說服他人不要只憑他們所看到的片面,驟下結論。
26. pass oneself off as...
pass oneself off as...的意思就是「某人矇混成……以過關」,好比小孩裝成大人去看限制級電影,這可能是服裝的不同,或是整體打扮的喬裝,甚至還包括語調口音的不同。
27. be out of someone's league
league是指「聯盟」,好比美國職棒的「大聯盟」就是Major League。A be out of B's league.這句話的意思就是A的層級、能耐或是地位……都比B高出許多,非B所能及。若是使用在男女關繫上,就是指「B配不上A」,若是使用在一般分勝負的情況,就是指「B比不上A」。
28. talk back
talk back字面的意思是「說回去」,也就是「回嘴,頂嘴」的意思。用在句子里,你可以說Don't talk back to your parents.「別跟父母頂嘴」。或是簡潔地說Don't talk back.「不許頂嘴」。
29. spare no effort
spare的意思是「省卻,省下」,effort是「努力」,spare no effort就是指「不惜血本,不計代價」,也就是你下定決心,就算用盡一切資源,也要達成某一個目標。
30. Would you cut it out, already?
cut it out是指「住嘴,住手」的意思,Would you cut it out, already?這句話當中的already,暗示著說話者的極度不耐煩,整句話的意思就猶如中文裡的「你到底是有完沒完?」

❹ 求四部英文電影中的好句子,經典語錄,每部電影十條,急用

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
1/12

5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
2/12

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
3/12

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世

❺ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞

電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。

所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」

台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。

台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。

所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。

兄弟連

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

❻ 跪求三部英文電影中的日常生活用語!

<<Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone>>
It is not really good-bye after all.
I want everything to be perfect.
I am warning you now, boy .Any funny business any at all. And you won』t have any meals for a week.
Sorry about him He just doesn』t understand what is like .Lying that day after day .Watching people press rockily faces on you
There is no such thing as magic.
I can』t be a wizard you mean, I am just Harry.
I wonder when I have been seeing you, Mr. Potter. Since it was just yesterday your mother and father were buying their first ones.
I remember every wand I』ve ever sold, Mr. Potter. It so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather is in your wand, gave another feather. Just one other It』s curious indeed that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar.
And who owned that one? We do not speak his name The one chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter.
It was not always clear why, but I think it is clear we can expect great things from you.
After all he must not be named.

<<公主日記1>>
My expectation in life is to be invisible and I am good at it.我只想隱身於人群中,而且這一點我很在行。
I am still waiting for formal body parts to arrive. 我正在長身體。
Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment than something else is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever but the cautious did not live at all. From now on ,you will be traveling the road, between who you think you are and who you can be .
Can you see me walking one step behind someone for the rest of my life? With rules and regulations ,I was scared.
Living with a mother who lied to me for 15 years scares me.
You are so luck; you don』t know who your parents are.
Yesterday did not go well.
Excuse me; I don』t have a family with either one of you because you ignored me for 15years,
and you lied to me, family don』t do stuff like that.
The promise of tomorrow hung in the air.
This is not my day.
You being a princess is kind of miracle.
Wanting to rock the world but having zip power like me.
What is so 「Wow」 ?Wow is having the power to affect change, make people listen.
Be strong and face what you are afraid of
I pass it on to you as my father passed it on to me.
I will keep this safe.
Why would I joke something about that?
You are royal by blood.
It costs to be cool
I will do some labor free.

You just put me in the position of choosing between making the work payment and taking care of the sick child。你把我置於既要賺錢,又要照顧生病的孩子兩難的境地。
Don』t get smart with me.別和我耍花樣
The less things they know,the better.他們知道得越少越好。
Your words are worthless to him。你的話對他來說是毫無價值的。
Living room is clear。客廳里沒人。

TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去

❼ 5句英語電影中的經典語錄 原句加翻譯

1. One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
.往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。

2. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了。

3. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be .Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift: That's why we call it----the Present.
放棄,不放棄。做面條,不做面條。你太在乎過去是怎樣,將來會怎樣了。有句諺語說得好,昨日之日不可留,明日之日未可知,今日之日勝現金。這就是為什麼叫做"現金"了。

4. Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it』s called the present (the gift)昨天是歷史了,明天還是未知,但今天是禮物,所以今天才叫present(有「現在」和「禮物」的意思)。

5. There are no accidents
存在即合理

❽ 求五部英文電影里的至少50句英文口語,急,拜託快點謝謝了

Hello teachers, Let me introce myself. My name is XXX. My English name is Laura. My student number is 25. My major is Business management. I am an open minded girl, but I may be shy occasionally. I have many hobbies, and I love singing, movies and shopping. I have a happy family with my dad, mom, and a slim older sister. The sister always tease me and call me a plump girl, and she runs away from me with laughter. In fact I am a slim girl, and I am a little bit larger than my sister. Althogh she causes me annoyed sometimes, I have a happy and fun family, and I am proud of my family.

❾ 英文電影中一些常用的句子,短語

the following expressions are some of my favorite
1. I am always actting like the sky's falling
描述自己喜歡大驚小怪
2. it's payback time
報復的時候到了
3. they are pretty close mouth about it.
他們對那事情守口如瓶
4. I am an intelligent girl with libido.
很有意思的一句話libido被稱為 『性的能量』,弗羅伊德論述過.這是電影中的一個很喜歡having sex的女孩在受到她媽媽指責時的辯解,意思就是說,我是個聰明的但是也是有需要的女孩.
5. Under the circumstance, you did the right thing.
在那種情況下,你的做法是正確的
6. I meant every word.
我的肺腑之言。誇獎完別人,或是別人的所作所為讓你很感動時說的
7.I slept straight through last night
用來描述你睡了好覺
8.How about meet at the usual place?
老地方見怎麼樣?
9.You』re sure you want to tie the knot?
你確定你願意結婚么?
10.I』ve made myself crystal clear
Crystal用的很好, 意思就是說: 我想我已經說的(做的, 表現的)相當明白了.
11. you』re burning daylight
你在浪費大好時光,burn用的真好
12. I don』t want you ever forget me.
用了ever 比僅說I don』t want you forget me 好.
13. quit fooling around
別胡鬧
14. you』re a closed book, I am not a mind-reader.
老友記裡面Ross對Rachel說, 意思說他想不透Rachel在想什麼.
15 this is odd= this is weird真怪
16. let me get it straight now.
就讓我直說了吧
17. we can work it all out
很普通的一句, 我們自己都能解決
18. I am merely a messenger
我僅僅是個傳話的, merely這個詞很好聽
19. you all set?
說的時候詞尾set用升調, 意思就是are you ready?
20. I got no reason to lie to you
普通的一句, 我沒有理由騙你
21. don』t make any unnecessary risk
別冒不必要的風險. 想想如果沒看到這句英文, 你自己會如何說?
22. good fences make good neighbor.
很簡單, 我很喜歡
23. I don』t regret a minute of that
我一分鍾也不後悔. 很地道
24. I founded it to be completely overwhelming
我覺得這讓我壓力很大. Overwhelming一直是我比較喜歡的一個詞.
暫時這么多,供你參考.

❿ 英語常用標識語和提示語

Police notice: bicycles will be removed 警察特別提示:自行車將被清走。
Private function only 只供私人使用
Public toilet 公廁
Unauthorized posters and advertisements will be persecuted 未經允許,禁止張貼廣告,否則追究責任。
Under repair, do not operate 正在修理,不能使用。
Unisex toilet 男女公廁
Use of emergency alarm 用於報警
Useful numbers: 常用電話號碼
Waiting room and ladies 女廁
Way out 出口
woman's lavatory 女廁所
英語常用標識語和提示語8-Office 辦公室
Air quality improvement area 空氣質量凈化區
All visitors must report to office 來客必須到辦公室登記。
All visitors please report to the gate warder 來客請到門房登記。
Anyone caught using this lift will be removed from this lift 發現用此電梯者將被清走。
Business office 商務辦公室
Close the door behind you 請隨手關門
Demonstration available 可以進行演示
Electrically operated gate 電動門
Floor cleaning in progress 正在清掃地板
Front entrance 前門入口
For your convenience we are open 7 days a week. 為了方便你,我們每周7天開放。
Head office 總部
Interview in progress 正在面試
Lift out of order 電梯發生故障
Lift out of use 電梯停止使用
Meeting in progress, quiet please 正在開會,請保持安靜。
No food is to be consumed in this area.此處不準吃食物。
No littering 勿亂扔廢棄物
No smoking in this area 此處禁止吸煙
No smoking in this lift 電梯內禁止吸煙
Office to let 辦公室出租
Please close the door on leaving 離開時請關門
Please do not help yourself 不要隨便拿東西。
Please do not help yourself to books from this shelf 請不要隨便從架子上取書籍。
Please ensure that this door is closed top & bottom 請確保此門上下關緊。
Please keep this office tidy and use the bins provided 請保持辦公室整潔,使用所提供的垃圾箱
Please wait here for enquiries請在此等候咨詢。
This is a smoke free building 樓內禁止吸煙
We do not buy at this door 謝絕推銷
英語常用標識語和提示語9-Restaurant and Pub 餐館酒吧
Air conditioned 空調開放
Daily specials 每日特色菜
Drinks purchased are for taken away only 飲料僅供外賣
Eat in or take away 店內吃或外賣
Please ask to taste 歡迎品嘗
Please wait here or take advantage until our hostess escorts to your table. 請稍等或自便,主人會領你入座。
Superb cuisine and wide selection of drinks. 美味佳餚,各種飲料
Take away service available 提供外賣
Today's special/Today's specialties 今日特色菜
Try our summer range of food 品嘗夏季各種食品
Wines & spirits 紅酒白酒
英語常用標識語和提示語10-Construction Site 建築工地
Apologize for any inconvenience caused ring building operation 對施工期間帶來的不便表示歉意。
Danger of death. Keep out. 生命危險,嚴禁入內。
Danger,building site, keep out 工地危險,禁止入內。
Danger,evacuation 危險,請走開
Dangerous structure, this bridge is unsafe 危險結構,該橋不安全。
Hot work in progress 正在施工
No persons allowed beyond this point 任何人不許越過此處。
Safety footwear.穿安全靴
Safety helmets must be worn on this site 此工地必須戴安全帽。
Site entrance, dangerous 工地入口,危險
Slow, site entrance 工地入口請慢行
This button has been moved for remedial work 該按鈕已卸下拿去修理。
This is just for construction personnel 僅供施工人員使用。
This lift is only for construction personal 此電梯僅供施工人員使用。
This work will be completed by the end of this year. Thank you for your patience ring the inevitable disruption 此工程於年底完工,感謝你施工期間的寬容大度。
We apologize for any inconvenience caused ring this works 對施工期間引起的不便表示歉意。
Working overhead 上面在施工
英語常用標識語和提示語11-Banks and Insurance 銀行保險
24-hour credit card bookings 24小時信用卡預約
An attractive rate of interest on any money. 存款利率高
Automatic teller machine 自動取款機
Bring proof of identity to open your account. 開戶需帶證件
Bureau de change/Currency exchange 兌換外匯
Call us with credit card details on … 打電話……詢問,需提供信用卡記錄詳情。
Fast, safe worldwide money transfers available here.我們能提供全球快捷安全的轉帳業務。
Foreign exchange (services) 外幣兌換
Look out our lowest rate loans on personal 提供個人低息貸款。
Making your money grow 讓你的錢增值。
Our telephone banking service is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.我們的銀行開通每年365天每天24小時的服務電話。
Repayments guaranteed to stay the same throughout the length of the loan. 償還的貸款保證在還貸期間保持不變。
Sell to customer rate: 賣出價:
There is no cash left in this machine overnight 此機夜間無現金
This till position is closed. 此取款機停止使用
Travelers cheque commission 旅行支票收手續費
We can supply all your foreign currency. 我們提供各國貨幣
We give you great rates and instant access 我們提供優惠的價位快捷的服務。
You open an account with at least £10 開戶至少10鎊
Your insurance plan will protect your proct against accidental damage.保險將保護你的產品免受意外損失。
英語常用標識語和提示語12-Post Office and Communications 郵局電信
Abroad 國外信件
All prices include postage and packing 全部價格包括郵資和包裝
Calls charged at the national rate 電話按國內長途收費
Counter service 服務櫃台
Country letters 國內信件
Enquires 問訊處
If your mobile breaks down more than twice because of a mechanical fault, we will replace it. 如果你的手機出現兩次以上的故障,我們將予以更換。
If your mobile phone breaks down, we will carry out as many repairs as your proct needs, free of charge. 如果你的手機出現故障,我們隨時提供免費修理。
In most instances we will repair your mobile phone within five working days. 一般我們在5個工作日修好你的手機。
Internet e-mail with free fast access to useful sites 發電子郵件,免費訪問常用的網站。
Local calls 本地電話
Mobile phone center 行動電話中心
National calls 國內長途電話
Nokia original accessories 諾基亞原裝配件
Please join the main queue 請排成一隊
Please post all your mail here,thank you 請在此郵寄,謝謝合作
Pocket phone shop 手機商店
Post your comments here 請留下您的意見
Price paid including fees and vat.所付價格包括服務費和增值稅
Simply return your damaged or faulty phone to our store and it will be exchanged for a loan phone until your phone has been repaired.只要你把你損壞或有故障的手機拿回我們商店,在你的手機修好前,我們會提供備用電話。
Stamp vending machine 郵票銷售機
We offer a special instant replacement service for pagers. 我們對BB機提供快捷換貨的特別服務。
We will replace any accessories you bought from us for your original phone. 我們為你從我們這買的原裝手機換配件。
英語常用標識語和提示語13-Theatre and Cinema 劇院電影院
24 hour ticket line … 24小時售票電話……
All prices quoted include any service charges applicable.票價包括一定的服務費。
All sessions last for approximately 1 hour. 演出大約1小時
Booking Office 售票處
Bookable in advance at the box office only with ID 憑身份證可在售票處提前預定。
Booking by post, phone, fax or e-mail or in person. 可通過郵寄,打電話,發傳真或發電子郵件或親自定票。
Booking can be made through … on … 可打電話 ……通過……定票
Concessions 優惠
No booking fee 不收定票費
Performance times 演出時間
Previews 預演
Regular price 普通票價
Special rections are available to groups 12+ at all performances. 所有演出對12人以上的團體給予特別優惠。
The performance runs 2 hours 30 minutes including an interval 整個演出2小時30分,包括中間休息
The price shown on the ticket includes ticket price and service charges.票上的價格包括票價和服務費。
This ticket will not be exchanged nor the purchase price refunded.票不可交換,也不能按購買價退票。
Tickets are subject to availability. 票在銷售,售完為止
Tickets available from all accredited ticket agents. 可在所有的指定的代理商買到票
英語常用標識語和提示語14-Hotels and Hostels 旅店賓館
Be careful when using the bath.使用此浴室時小心。
Booking made through most travel agents. 可通過各地旅遊代理商定票。
Centrally located overlooking a park with free parking. 市區中心,緊靠公園,免費停車。
Cleanliness and comfort assured.保證干凈舒適。
Conference facilities. 會議設施
Easy access to… Close to city center. 緊靠市中心,去……交通便利,。
Equipped and furnished to a high standard. 傢具配備高檔,設施配備精良。
Extremely well equipped. 設施配備精良。
Friendly family guest house near city center and railway station. 家庭式客房,緊靠市中心和火車站。
Full central heating with house provided hot water 24 hours 中央暖氣系統,房間24小時提供熱水。
Fully centrally heated.中央暖氣全部開放。
Indoor swimming pool 室內游泳池
Laundry service. 提供洗熨服務
Night porter on ty. 夜間有行李搬運服務生。
Price according to season and size of flat. 價格按季節和公寓大小而定。
Reced rates for elderly. 老人優惠
Shave pins in all bedrooms 所有卧室備有刮臉刀/脫發器插頭
Stay a minimum of 3 nights and receive 1 extra night free. 最少住三晚,另外免費一晚。
Tea/coffee making facility in all bedrooms. 所有卧室有沏茶和煮咖啡的條件。
This offer is available for all stays to 31 October 2003. 對截至2003年10月31日的住宿實行優惠。
Warm, friendly service in a comfortable home. 熱情友好的服務,舒適溫馨的家
英語常用標識語和提示語15-Tour and Sightseeing 旅遊觀光
15% off with this flyer 持本廣告85折優惠
A place to relax and unwind 一個讓你放鬆身心的地方。
Access all day.全天開放
Admission is free 不收門票
Advanced booking is essential to avoid disappointment 提前預定,避免錯過。
All passengers are strongly advised to obtain travel insurance. 建議所有乘客購買旅遊保險。
All tours require advance booking. 旅遊需要提前定票。
All-inclusive ticket 票價包括所有費用。
Cafeteria available 提供自助餐
Child rections 兒童優惠
Children are free if supervised.有監護人的兒童免費。
Children under 12 half price throughout season 全季12歲以下的兒童半價
Clean and comfortable 清潔舒適
Come with us to the world's most beautiful cities 和我們一起游覽世界上最美麗的城市。
Concessions (票價)優惠
Day trip to … ……一日游
Discounts available for pre-booked groups 團體提前預定優惠
Fine views of London 倫敦美景
For more detailed information please call 欲知詳情,請打電話。
Free children admission with full paying alt 賣成人票,兒童免費。
Free children ticket with this leaflet 持本廣告兒童免費。
Free entry for all. 向所有人開放
Free entry to over 60 attractions 免費到60 多個景點旅遊。
Free for accompanied children under 16 years of age. 所帶16以下歲兒童免費。
If you would like to join our club, please contact… 如想參加我們的俱樂部,請聯系……
Pick up points and times 接站地點和接站時間
Reservations 預定
Reserved seating 預定座位
Safe and reliable 安全可靠
Self-catering 可自己做飯
Shopping offers 提供購物機會
Sights of London. 倫敦風光
Sightseeing at its best! 觀光游覽最佳季節。
Tour operators 旅遊組織者
Tours take up to two hours 遊程兩個小時。
Tours are held throughout the day 旅遊活動全天進行。
Tours have live English commentary 旅遊配有現場英語解說。
Under 24 hours a 50% charge may be levied. 24小時內收半價
We want you to have a good holiday 我們讓你渡過一個愉快的假日。
英語常用標識語和提示語16-Training and Learning 學習培訓
Accommodation provided by the institution 學校提供住宿。
All courses offered accredited by British Council 所有課程由英國文化委員會授權認可。
Expert English language training by qualified teachers 英語培訓,經驗豐富,師資雄厚。
Full-students 全日制學生
One-to-one English language courses with full board accommodation 一對一的英語學習課程,提供住宿。
We have over ten years of experience in teaching quality English and have successfully managed schools in different parts of the world. 我們從事了10年多的英語教學,教學質量高,教學經驗豐富,在世界各地有成功地辦學的範例。
英語常用標識語和提示語17-Exhibition and Museum 展覽會博物… are now free to everyone. …… 現免費向公眾開放。
… will again be open to the public. …… 再次向公眾開放。
Admission charge £4 門票 £4鎊
Do not touch the exhibits/objects勿觸摸展品/物品
Exhibition opening times: 開館時間:
Extended opening hours ring August 八月延長開放時間。
Flash photograph is not permitted 不準用閃光燈拍照。
Forthcoming exhibitions 即將展出
Open 10:30am - 6:00pm every day throughout the year 全年每天10:3:00am - 6:00pm 開放。
Open 7 days a week 每周7天開放
Photography and video are not permitted inside the building 樓內不許拍照錄像。
Ticket office 售票處
Unemployed, disabled, students and children free 失業者,殘疾人,學生和兒童免費。
With access all day 全天開放
英語常用標識語和提示語18-Others 其它方面
Bicycle hire 出租自行車
Call now to book and to claim your free colour brochure. 現在打電話預定,索取免費彩色介紹資料。
Call … to book 打電話……預定
Contact us at email: 同我們聯系請發電子郵件:
Cycle hire 自行車出租
Details see over 詳情見背頁
Direct dial telephones 直撥電話
For free information contact: 索取免費信息,請聯系:
For full details of …, please see the web site: 了解……詳情,請訪問網站:
For further details, please contact us on … 詳情請打電話……和我們聯系。
For further information on … please call …… 了解 … 詳情, 請打電話……
For more information on the full range of procts, call … or visit the web: 更多了解各種產品的情況,撥打電話…… 或訪問網站:
For more information, call …, Our staff will be pleased to answer your questions 了解詳情請打電話……, 我們的職員會給你滿意的回答。
For the latest information on availability, check out our website: … 獲取最新信息,查詢我們的網站:……。
Free Internet Access 免費上網
Free prize draw 免費抽獎
Further information about ……can be found on our website at… 關於……詳細情況可在我們的網站……查到。
Goods are dispatched every day 每天發貨
Information is correct at time of print 印刷時信息准確
Please ring/call/phone/telephone for assistance 打電話咨詢
Please ring our 24-hour information line 請撥打我們24 小時咨詢服務熱線。
Please write clearly in blue or black ink. 請用藍黑墨水填寫清楚。
Programmes can be heard live and recorded on our website.在我們的網站上可聽到現場和錄音節目。
See reverse for full rules and condition 詳細規則條款看背頁。

閱讀全文

與英文電影中的提示語相關的資料

熱點內容
侏儒女孩電影大全 瀏覽:948
十隻兔的兇手電筒影完整版 瀏覽:464
一部電影說少女不停過生日 瀏覽:381
賤客電影在哪看完整版 瀏覽:167
年初二電影院開門嗎 瀏覽:130
曲波大電影 瀏覽:390
張梓琳在電影里的圖片 瀏覽:961
亞洲視頻大全重口味電影 瀏覽:556
音樂劇電影的區別 瀏覽:117
最新日韓愛情電影迅雷下載迅雷下載 瀏覽:628
刀的英文電影名字大全 瀏覽:643
上海電影製片廠老導演 瀏覽:395
黑人入住白人社區電影名字 瀏覽:861
哪個電影網站播放器可以投電視 瀏覽:385
印度電影愛情的故事 瀏覽:505
翡翠明珠電影完整版粵 瀏覽:824
周浦的電影院 瀏覽:270
有個電影什麼戈 瀏覽:2
穿越革命電影大全 瀏覽:148
橘右京音樂電影 瀏覽:555