❶ 經典愛情英文電影台詞
英文電影《這個殺手不太冷中》經典台詞
open for the rest of your life.
(只要你殺了人,你的人生就變了,什麼都不同了。)你的餘生都要提心吊膽的過日子。
瑪蒂爾達:I don't give a shit about sleeping. leon. I want love....or death. That's it.
我不管將來如何,李昂。我只需要愛....或者死。就是這樣。
李昂:I want death. Only death is real. Get off my case. Mathilda. I'm tired of your games.
我選擇死亡,只有死是真的.。別煩我了,瑪蒂爾達,我已厭倦了你的游戲。
瑪蒂爾達:There's this really great game. Leon. Makes people nicer. Start them thinking. The kind of game you love. If I win you keep me with you... for life
這游戲很有趣,李昂。它讓人變得和善,讓人開始思考。這是你喜歡的方式。如果我贏了,你一生都要陪著我。
李昂:And if you lose?
如果你輸了呢?
瑪蒂爾達:Go shopping alone, like before.
你還是獨來獨往,一如從前。
李昂:You're gonna lose. Mathilda. There's a round in the chamber. I heard it.
你輸定,瑪蒂爾達。你上滿了子彈,我聽見了。
瑪蒂爾達:So what? What's it to you if I end up with a bullet in the head?
那又怎樣?若我中槍身亡,你會怎樣?
李昂:Nothing.
若無其事。
瑪蒂爾達:I hope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you. Because if there is just a little bit of love in there for me...I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you. Leon.
我希望你沒說謊,李昂。我也希望你的內心深處,從來沒有愛過我。因為如果你有那麼一點點愛我的話,那幾分鍾後,你會後悔一直沒有說出自己的真實感受。我愛你,李昂。
(瑪蒂爾達開槍,李昂搶下。)
瑪蒂爾達:I win.
我贏了。
英文電影《愛情與靈葯》經典台詞
I'm full of shit, OK? I am knowingly full of shit. Because I have never cared about anybody or anything in my entire life, and the thing is everybody have accepted that...like "That's just Jamine." And then you... Jesus ... you didn't see me that way. I have never known anyone who actually believed that I was enough until I met you, and then you made me believing too. So unfortunately, I need you and you need me... Let's just say... that in some alternate universe, there's a couple just like us. Only she is healthy, and he is perfect. And their world is about how much money they are spending on vacation, who's in bad mood that day, or whether or not they're guilty about having a cleaning lady. I don't wanna be those people. I want us. You. This.
我是個混蛋。真的,人人都知道我是個混蛋。因為我這輩子從來沒有真正在乎過什麼人什麼事兒,而且所有人都覺得習以為常了,他們都說:“傑米就是這樣子的。”然而我遇到了你……天啊……只有你,不會這么看待我。在認識你之前,從來沒有人相信我是可以依靠的一個人;也是你,才讓我自己相信了自己。所以很不幸,我需要你,你也需要我。打個比方,在某個異度的時空里,有一對跟咱倆差不多的小情侶。只不過那裡的他們倆,女的健康,男的完美。他們所有的問題只不過是度假花多少錢啦,誰今兒心情不好啦,雇個清潔工要不要有罪惡感什麼的。我不要成為那些安逸的人。我只要我和你。只要你。只要我們在一起。
I used to worry a lot about who I'll be when I grow up. Like how much money I'd make, or someday I become some big deal. Sometimes the things you want the most doesn't happen, and sometimes the thing you never expect happen does. Like giving up my job in Chicago and everything, and deciding to stay and apply for med school. I don't know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet that one person and your life is changed. Forever.
❷ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
❸ 歐美經典愛情電影台詞
導讀:這些是我為大家收集的一些歐美經典愛情電影台詞,希望大家喜歡。 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
12.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
13.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
14.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
15.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
16.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
17.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
18.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
19.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
20.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
21.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
22.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
23.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
24.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
25.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的.東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
26.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
27.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
28.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
29. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
30.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
31.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
32.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我愛你勝過我愛過的所有女人,我等你的時間勝過我等的所有女人。
33.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
34.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。
35.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
36.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
37.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
38.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
39.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
40.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
41.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
42.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
43.You jump, I jump.
你跳,我也跳。
44.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
45.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
46.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
47.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
48.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人? (很多人每天都在這個問題上糾結徘徊)
49.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
50.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
51.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
❹ 求30句經典英文電影對白
《肖申克的救贖》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死
《亂世佳人》:After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
--------------------
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!
11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則
《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空軍一號》
「My family first」
《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
簡-愛 :
簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
簡:讓我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you!
簡:別,別讓我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
簡:你是說真的?You mean it?
羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
羅切斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
簡:你已經失去我了,愛德華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
羅切斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
簡:我必須離開您。I must leave you.
❺ 求歐美愛情電影中的經典台詞,跪謝!
- 瑪麗·哈奇,你為什麼嫁給我這樣的人?
- 我不想嫁給別人。
《生活多美好》
- 我只是個普通人,湊巧愛上了你,而且無論你做什麼我都愛你。
《張冠李戴》
- 如果你敢回頭看她,我就扭斷你的脖子!
《偷心情聖》
請我吃飯吧。
請你吃飯?我能請你吃飯嗎?
女人不喜歡被提問。
跟我去吃飯。
太魯莽了。
跟我一起吃飯好嗎?
你又提問了。
我要去吃飯,沒有你我吃不下。
《致命伴旅》
- 早晨,公主!
《美麗人生》
- 幸運的是有了你,我很滿足。
《夢之安魂曲》
- 如果你是音樂,我只用最好的音符。
《戀愛假期》
❻ 求電影的愛情對白~
你為什麼要和我講這些,她跟你與我無關。你以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?我也有的。如果上帝賦予我財富和美貌,我一定要使你難於離開我,就像我現在難於離開你。上帝沒有這樣。我們的精神是平等的,就如同你跟我經過墳墓將同樣的站在上帝面前。(簡愛)
酒越飲越暖,水越喝越寒。 你越想忘記一個人時,其實你越會記得他。人的煩惱就是記性太好,如果可以把所有事都忘掉,以後每一日都是個新開始,你說多好。每個人都會經過這個階段,見到一座山,就想知道山後面是什麼。我很想告訴他,可能翻過山後面,你會發現沒什麼特別。回望之下,可能會覺得這一邊更好。每個人都會堅持自己的信念,在別人看來,是浪費時間,她卻覺得很重要。
(東邪西毒)
很多時候,愛一個人愛得太深,人會醉,而恨得太久,心也容易碎。世間最痛苦的事莫過於等待,我不知道她等了我多久,我一直以為我不會再有機會見到她,突然間,我不知道該怎麼開口,不知道怎麼講第一句話,告訴她,我真的很愛她。原來塵世間有很多煩惱是很容易解決的,有些事只要你肯反過來看,你會有另外一番光景,我終於明白,靜花水月是什麼意思,其實情之所至,應該你中有我,我中有你,誰是男誰是女,又有什麼關系,兩個人在一起開心不就行了。
(天下無雙)
也許每一個男子全都有過這樣的兩個女人,至少兩個。娶了紅玫瑰,久而久之,紅的變了牆上的一抹蚊子血,白的還是「床前明月光」;娶了白玫瑰,白的便是衣服上的一粒飯粘子,紅的卻是心口上的一顆硃砂痣。
(黑玫瑰與白玫瑰)
世界上最遠的距離
不是生與死的距離
而是我站在你的面前
你卻不知道我愛你
世界上最遠的距離
不是我站在你的面前
你卻不知道我愛你
而是愛到痴迷
卻不能說我愛你
世界上最遠的距離
不是我不能說我愛你
而是想你痛徹心脾
卻只能深埋心底
世界上最遠的距離
不是我不能說我想你
而是彼此相愛
卻不能夠在一起
世界上最遠的距離
不是彼此相愛
卻不能在一起
而是明明無法抵擋這一股氣息
卻還得裝作毫不在意
世界上最遠的距離,
不是明明無法抵擋這一股氣息
卻還得裝作毫不在意
而是用一顆冷漠的心
在你和愛你的人之間
掘了一條無法跨越的溝渠
世界上最遠的距離
不是樹與樹的距離
而是同根生長的樹枝
卻無法在風中相依
世界上最遠的距離
不是樹枝無法相依
而是相互瞭望的星星
卻沒有交匯的軌跡
世界上最遠的距離
不是星星之間的軌跡
而是縱然軌跡交匯
卻在轉瞬間無處尋覓
世界上最遠的距離
不是瞬間便無處尋覓
而是尚未相遇
便註定無法相聚
世界上最遠的距離
是魚與飛鳥的距離
一個在天
一個卻深潛海底
——泰戈爾「小時候,看著滿天的星斗,當流星飛過的時候,卻總是來不及許願,長大了,遇見了自己真正喜歡的人,卻還是來不及。」——《停不了的愛》
「我要你知道,這個世界上有一個人會永遠等著你,無論是在什麼時候,無論你在什麼地方,反正你知道,總會有這么一個人的。」——《半生緣》
沒有事的時候,我會望向白駝山。我清楚的記得有一個女人在那邊等我。其實醉生夢死只不過是她給我開的一個玩笑,你越想知道自己是不是忘記的時候反而記得越清楚。
我曾經聽人說過,當你不能夠再擁有的時候,你唯一能做的就是令自己不要忘記。」——《東邪西毒》
「我願意游盪在你身邊,做七天的野鬼,跟隨你。就算落進最黑暗的地方,我的愛,也不會讓我成為永久的孤魂。」——《卧虎藏龍》
「如果,我多一張船票,你會不會跟我走。」——《花樣年華》
❼ 求經典愛情電影中的英文對白!!中文影片的經典愛情對白的英文翻譯亦可,謝謝!!
http://hi..com/christopher82/blog/item/76ad7ac60746ca1a9d163d89.html
這里
❽ 經典英文台詞(愛情篇)
我這里有好多經典電影的中文英文劇本 qq 80382274
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
哪裡有真愛存在,哪裡就有奇跡。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裡,就把歡樂帶到哪裡。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
愛是長在我們心裡的藤蔓。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因為你,我懂得了愛。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
愛情是生活最好的提神劑。
Love never dies.
愛情永不死。
The darkness is no darkness with thee.
有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
治療愛的創傷唯有加倍地去愛。
When love is not madness, it is not love.
如果愛不瘋狂就不是愛了。
A heart that loves is always young.
有愛的心永遠年輕
Love is blind.
愛情是盲目的。
Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.
愛情就像月亮,不增則減。
The soul cannot live without love.
靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。
Brief is life, but love is long.
生命雖短,愛卻綿長。
Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
在愛人眼裡,一千里的旅程不過一里。
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.
愛比大衣更能驅走寒冷。
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
沒有了愛,地球便成了墳墓。
My heart is with you.
我的愛與你同在。
I miss you so much already and I havent even left yet!
盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!
Ill think of you every step of the way.
我會想你,在漫漫長路的每一步。
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
無論你身在何處,無論你為何忙碌,我都會在此守候。
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
熱烈的愛情是不可抑制的渴望。
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a womans heart.
在這個世界上,男人最珍貴的財產就是一個女人的心。
One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love.
有一個詞可以讓我們擺脫生活中所有的負擔和痛苦,那就是愛情。
Every day without you is like a book without pages.
沒有你的日子就像一本沒有書頁的書。
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.
愛很難投入,但一旦投入,便更難走出。
Love is a light that never dims.
愛是一盞永不昏暗的明燈。
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.
願你的愛乘著飛翔的白鴿,展翅高飛。
She who has never loved, has never lived.
人活著總要愛一回。
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
生命如花,愛情是蜜。
No words are necessary between two loving hearts.
兩顆相愛的心之間不需要言語。
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上只有一個你。
You make my heart smile.
我的心因你而笑。
The road to a lovers house is never long.
通往愛人家裡的路總不會漫長。
Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?
為何好女孩總喜歡壞男孩?
Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.
和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。
It is never too late to fall in love.
愛永遠不會嫌晚。
To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
對於世界,你可能只是一個人,但對於某個人,你卻是整個世界。
Where there is love, there are always wishes.
哪裡有愛,哪裡就有希望。
You dont love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
你不會因為美麗去愛一個女人,但她卻會因為你的愛而變得美麗。
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
愛是永恆的,外表可能改變,但本質永遠不變。
Love is not a matter of counting the days. Its making the days count.
愛情不是數著日子過去,它讓每個日子都變得有意義。
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
擁有你美麗的愛情,太陽就永遠明媚。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.
愛情是一方織巾,用自然編織,用幻想點綴。
First love is unforgettable all ones life.
初戀是永生難忘的。
In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.
哪怕是最小的茅舍,對一對戀人來說都有足夠的空間。
Love without end hath no end.
情綿綿,愛無邊。
Loves tongue is in the eyes.
愛情的話語全在雙眼之中。
In love folly is always sweet.
戀愛中,干傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。
There is no hiding from lovers eyes.
什麼也瞞不過戀人的眼睛。
The only present love demands is love.
愛所祈求的唯一禮物就是愛。
The heart that once truly loves never forgets.
真摯戀愛過的心永不忘卻。
Love warms more than a thousand fires.
愛情的熾熱勝過千萬團的火。
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.
你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.
你的吻還在我的唇上發燙,從此我的日子變得如此美麗。
Love understands love; it needs no talk.
相愛的心息息相通,無需用言語傾訴。
Love me little and love me long.
不求情意綿綿,但求天長地久。
First impression of you is most lasting.
對你最初的印象,久久難以忘懷。
When the words I love you were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
第一次聽到你對我說我愛你,我的世界一瞬間鮮花綻開。
Tell me you are mine. Ill be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
請告訴我你是我的。歲歲年年,我都屬於你,永遠永遠。
Love is a fire which burns unseen.
愛情是無形燃燒的火焰。
I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.
我們生氣爭執時,愛的雙唇把它們吻得無影無蹤,我的心也頓覺甜蜜。
You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.
不知道什麼是憂傷,就不會真正感激幸福。
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end.
只要我一想起你,親愛的人,所有的失落和遺憾煙消雲散。
When the words I love you were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
第一次聽到你對我說我愛你,我的世界一瞬間鮮花綻開。
I love you not for whom you are, but who I am when Im by your side.
我愛你並不是因為你是誰,而是因為我在你身邊的時候我是誰。
No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them wont make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得你流淚的人是不會讓你哭的。
Just because someone doesnt love you as you wish, it doesnt mean youre not loved with all his/her being.
只因為某人不如你所願愛你,並不意味著你不被別人所愛。
A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.
一個真正的朋友會握著你的手,觸動你的心。
The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side and know youll never have him/her.
錯過一個人最可怕的方式就是:坐在他/她的身旁,你卻知道永遠都不會擁有他/她。
Never stop smiling, not even when youre sad, someone might fall in love with your smile.
永遠都不要停止微笑,即使是在你難過的時候,說不定有人會因為你的笑容而愛上你。
You may only be a person in this world, but for someone, youre the world.
你可能只是這個世界上的一個人,但對於某人來說,你就是全世界。
Dont spend time with someone who doesnt care spending it with you.
不要把時間花在一個不在乎與你一起分享的人身上。
Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong jpeople before you meet the right one, so when this happens, youll be thankful.
也許上帝讓你在遇見那個合適的人之前遇見很多錯誤的人,所以,當這一切發生的時候,你應該心存感激。
Dont cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happened.
不要因為它的結束而哭,應當為它的發生而笑。
❾ 愛情電影經典台詞英文有哪些 愛情電影經典台詞精選
《愛情故事》 Love means never having to say you are sorry. 愛意味著永不說後悔。
《手札情緣》---Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If youre a bird,I am a bird.--我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。
《甜心先生》---You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello,you had me at hello.--你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。
《當哈里遇到莎莉時》 I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。
《幽靈》 ---I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto.我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣。
《我最好朋友的婚禮》Choose me.Marry me.Let me make you happy.選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。
《初戀五十次》Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently Im the one of yours.只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。
《全民情聖》Theres only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. Thats you.世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來,她就是你。
《泰坦尼克號》You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳。
《泰坦尼克號》All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。