❶ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
❷ 求各個電影里關於自由的台詞
勇敢的心 梅爾吉布森 被殺前高呼的一個詞「freedom!"
❸ 50句英語經典正能量電影台詞
1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
強者自救,聖者渡人。
6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。
7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.
一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。
——《泰坦尼克號》
1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以,把你的心交給我吧.。
2、we're women. our choices are never easy。
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去。
4、you jump ,i jump.
生死相隨。
5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
當你一無所有,你沒有什麼可以失去。
6、to make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
——《阿甘正傳》
1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,繼續前進。
2、i am a man of my word.
我是信守承諾的人。
3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。
5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
我門都有自己的命運 沒有什麼是隨隨變變發生的 它都是計劃的一部分。
6、you are no different than anybody else is.
你和別人沒有任何的不同。
7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.
我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
9、mirackes happen every day.
奇跡每天都會發生。
10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
在你前進前必須先甩掉過去。
12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
——《速度與激情》
1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.
絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。
2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.
我從不害怕死亡,只害怕無疾而終。
3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.
人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。
4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。
5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想釣大魚,得到深水去。
6、some things you just have to take on faith.
有時你只需依靠信念。
7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.
我就是我,只有上帝才能對我指指點點。
❹ 誰有電影<勇敢的心>華萊士那段關於自由的超經典台詞,我很喜歡這個老片啊
樓上的少了最關鍵的一段
I AM William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my country men, here, in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?
Soldier:Against that? No, we'll run, and we'll live.
William Wallace:Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least for a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
❺ 求幾段英文電影中的經典台詞及其翻譯
1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)
2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)
7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)
8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)
(1)英語(English)是印歐語系-日耳曼語族下的語言,由26個字母組合而成,英文字母淵源於拉丁字母,拉丁字母淵源於希臘字母,而希臘字母則是由腓尼基字母演變而來的。
(2)英語是國際指定的官方語言(作為母語),也是世界上最廣泛的第一語言,英語包含約49萬詞,外加技術名詞約30萬個,是詞彙最多的語言,也是歐盟以及許多國際組織以及英聯邦國家的官方語言,擁有世界第三位的母語使用者人數,僅次於漢語和西班牙語母語使用者人數。
英文網路
❻ 求20句英文電影的經典台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/> 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地
不止20句,你挑挑吧
❼ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
❽ 經典英文電影對白起碼2~3分鍾中英文對照
簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
簡:讓我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you!
簡:別,別讓我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
簡:你是說真的?You mean it?
羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
羅切斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
簡:你已經失去我了,愛德華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
羅切斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
簡:我必須離開您。I must leave you.
❾ 請幫我找些英文的電影台詞
經典英文台詞
Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》)
There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話么?(《計程車司機》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂的如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會在這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》)
we stand alone,together
我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》)
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."
有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一
同服役。」 (《兄弟連》)
WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」
威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽
終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」
「我們的自由!!!」
「我們的自由!!!」
在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)
It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .
-----------from Shawshank Redemption
經典英文電影台詞
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
NO.4 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。
NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person』s voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it』s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn』t love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you』re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they』re a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don』t is because I』m younger and pure. So I』m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn』t get to you? What would I have done without you? You』re my family. You』re all I』ve got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
❿ 誰可以給我一些英文的電影台詞加中文
All for one, one for all.
人人為我,我為人人。—— [法] Dumas pére大仲馬
Other men live to eat, while I eat to live.
別人為食而生存,我為生存而食。—— Socrates 蘇格拉底
Easy come, easy go.
易得者亦易失。 —— Hazlitt赫斯特
Love rules his kingdom without a sword.
愛,統治了他的王國,不用一枝利劍。—— Herbert 赫伯特
We soon believe what we desire.
我們慾望中的東西,我們很快就信以為真。—— Chaucer喬叟
The darkest hour is that before the dawn.
黎明前的時分是最黑暗的。—— Fuller 富勒
The longest day has an end.
最難過的日子也有盡頭。—— Howell 賀韋爾
Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.
生活而無目標,猶如航海之無指南針。—— J. Ruskin 魯斯金
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
手中的一隻鳥勝於林中的兩只鳥。—— Heywood 希伍德
One swallow does not make a summer.
一燕不成夏。—— Taverner 泰維納
A man may lead a horse to the water, but he cannot make it drink.
一個人可以把馬帶到河邊,但他不能令它飲水。 —— Heywood 希伍德
One cannot eat one』s cake and have it.
一個人不能把他的糕餅吃掉之後還留在手上。 —— Davies 戴維斯
Time is money.
時間就是金錢。—— Benjamin Franklin富蘭克林
Time and tide wait for no man.
時間不等人。—— Scott 斯科特
There is no rose without a thorn.
沒有玫瑰花是不長刺的。—— Ray 雷
Lookers-on see most of the game.
旁觀者清。—— Smedley 斯密萊
Beggars cannot be choosers.
行乞者不得有選擇。—— Heywood 希伍德
First catch your hare.
首先必須捕獲兔子,然後才能宰之。—— Thackeray 薩克雷
Victory won』t come to me unless I go to it.
勝利是不會向我走來的,我必須自己走向勝利。—— M. Moore 穆爾
A great man is always willing to be little.
偉大的人物總是願意當小人物的。—— R. W. Emerson 愛默生
Cowards die many times before their deaths.
懦夫在未死之前,已身歷多次死亡的恐怖了。 —— Julius Caesar 凱撒
Anything one man can imagine, other men can make real.
但凡人能想像到的事物,必定有人能將它實現。 —— Jules Verne 凡爾納
Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
早睡早起使人健康、富裕又聰明。—— Benjamin Franklin 富蘭克林
Life is just a series of trying to make up your mind.
生活只是由一系列下決心的努力所構成。—— T. Fuller 富勒
Goals determine what you are going to be.
目標決定你將成為為什麼樣的人。—— Julius Erving歐文
All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.
人類所有的智慧可以歸結為兩個詞 — 等待和希望。—— Alexandre Dumas Pére大仲馬(法國作家)
It is not enough to be instrious, so are the ants. What are you instrious for?
光勤勞是不夠的,螞蟻也是勤勞的。要看你為什麼而勤勞。—— H. D. Thoreau梭羅
You have to believe in yourself. That』s the secret of success.
人必須相信自己,這是成功的秘訣。—— Charles Chaplin卓別林