Ⅰ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
Ⅱ 急求任意三十部英文電影台詞,中學生作業,要健康一點的電影的謝謝啊!特別急,明天開學謝謝
1.You jump, I jump。你跳我就跳《泰坦尼克號》
2.I love you. I really love you.我愛你。我是真的愛你。《人鬼情未了》
3.Love means never having to say you』re sorry.愛意味著永遠用不著說對不起。《人鬼情未了》
4.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your
subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So
what we think of as fate is just two neuroses knowing they are a
perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。《西雅圖不眠夜》
5.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want
to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
6. Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。 《亂世佳人》
7. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。《亂世佳人》
8. I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman.
我愛你勝過我愛過的所有女人,我等你的時間勝過我等的所有女人。《亂世佳人》
9.Never say love if you don』t really mean it.如果不當真的話你就決不要說「愛」。《人鬼情未了》
10.People say I love you all the time, it doesn』t mean anything.人們總把「我愛你」掛在嘴邊,可那往往言不由衷。《人鬼情未了》
11.I give you my hand. I give you my love, more precious than money.我給你我的手,給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情。《人鬼情未了》
12. Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird, I am a bird. 我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。《手札情緣》
13. You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello, you had me at hello. 你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見 面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。《甜心先生》
14. I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. 我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。《當哈里遇到莎莉時》
15. I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto. 我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣《幽靈》
16. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. 選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。《我最好朋友的婚禮》
17. Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You
are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours.
只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。《初戀五十次》
18. There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you. 世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來, 她就是你。《全民情聖》
19. All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。 《泰坦尼克號》
20. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to
happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》
21. I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You
never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take
life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克號》
22. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and
listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things
you try hard to forget are already gone. 一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景, 聽陌生的歌,
然後在某個不經意的瞬間, 你會發現, 原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。《藍莓之夜》
23. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights
in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having
something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you
need love. 幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。 當你想吃的時候有得
吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。《飛屋環游記》
24. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp
is off, you will find t he shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give
you strength at last. 愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給
你力量的人。《當哈利遇見莎莉》
25. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. 我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。《剪刀手愛德華》
26.. Love makes man grow up or sink down. 愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。《戀夏 500 天》
27. We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves.
And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to
love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will
come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
在自己面前,應該一直留有一個地方,獨自留在那裡。然後去愛。不知道是什麼,不知道是 誰,不知道如何去愛,
也不知道可以愛多久。只是等待一次愛情,也許永遠都沒有人。可是, 這種等待,就是愛情本身。《冷山》
28. Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We
always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest
thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly
realize that it's always light, light. We all though t love was very
deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must
grow up with the time.
有誰不曾為那暗戀而痛苦?我們總以為那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,驀然回首,我們才發現,它一直都是很輕,很輕的。我們以為愛的很深,很深,來日歲月,
會讓你知道,它不過很淺,很淺。最深和最重的愛,必須和時日一起成長。《天使愛美麗》
29. In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness. 在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。《附註我愛你》
30. An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for
forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
一段不被接受的愛情,需要的不是傷心,而是時間,一段可以用來遺忘的時間。一顆被深深 傷了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。《英國病人》
31. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called
weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,
it』s called burden-bearing. Pitifully, mo st of people are bearing
heavy burdens when they are in love.
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。《如果能再愛一次》
32.This one moment when you know you're not a sad story
這一瞬間,你知道自己不是悲劇的主角
You're alive
你充滿生命力
And you stand up and see the lights on buildings
你站起來,欣賞著浮光掠影中的建築
And everything that makes you wonder
看看眼前讓你驚嘆的一切
And you are listening to that song on that drive
聽著音樂,兜著風
With the people you love most in this world
和最愛的人在一起
And in this moment, I swear
我敢說,在這一刻
We are infinite.
我們擁有無限。
來自電影〈壁花少年The Perks of Being A wallflower〉
以上的台詞來自電影中Charlie, Sam 以及Patric三個人第一次開車兜風經過隧道時,Charlie的旁白。站起來,迎著風,被包圍在真實世界的浮光掠影之中。張開雙手,無可救葯地渴望著自由和無限。彷彿剎那間,青春綻放出一朵美麗耀眼的壁花。
33But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will compare.
世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人如彩虹,遇上方知有。
來自電影〈怦然心動flipped〉,或許我們更多人更喜歡中文翻譯。
34、I've been waiting for a lover like you my whole life, you haven't show up until now, and I'm scared shitless that I'm gonna do something to fuck it up.
窮極一生,我都在等待我的愛人出現,終於現在你出現了,我害怕的要命,就怕我搞砸了這一切。
來自電影〈平常的心 The Normal Heart〉,這是一部講述美國80年代的紐約同性戀人群以及艾滋病人的生活以及感悟。兩位男主角都是帥的如夢如幻,無數個日夜都為著彼此瘋狂,生怕搞砸。他們的愛情恰好驗證了以上的那句英文台詞,真真是想要擁有你,卻怕擁有你。
35.Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys, make your life extraordinary.
及時行樂,珍惜時間,孩子們,讓你們的生命與眾不同。
來自電影〈死亡詩社Dead Poets Society〉,Robin Williams飾演的文學教師是那個封閉時代的叛逆者,也是學生記憶中的靈魂拯救者。哪怕最後他無法被世俗接納,哪怕被學校開除,他也成功地讓自由之花在學生心中生根發芽
36、And one day, the sun will come out you might not even notice. And you'll catch yourself thinking about something or someone who has no connection with the past. Someone who's only yours. And you'll realize that this is where your life is.
總有一天,太陽會升起。你或許都從未注意到,就這么悄無聲息的,你會思考其他事情,會掛念一個和你過去毫無交集的人,一個只屬於你的人。這就是你的安生之地。
來自電影〈布魯克林Brooklyn〉,女主角Eilis從愛爾蘭飄洋過海來到了美國紐約,開始了在布魯克林的生活。我只能說,努力生活的Eilis,認真地愛著一座城,愛著一個人,也有那麼一個真誠笑容燦爛的義大利青年愛著她。
37、You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way, but you don't fall in love that way either.
這樣你或許不會傷害到你自己或是讓自己出醜,但同時你也不會嘗到愛上一個人的滋味。
來自電影〈他沒那麼喜歡你He's just Not That Into You〉,簡簡單單的一句話道出無數個愛情故事兜兜轉轉的結局。
38、You want a player who doesn't have the guts to fight back?--I want a player who's got the guts not to fight back.
你要一個沒膽還擊的球員?--我要一個有膽不還擊的球員。
來自電影〈42號傳奇The True Story of American Legend 42〉,這部電影是根據美國職業棒球大聯盟史上第一位黑人球員Jackie Robinson的真實事跡改編。當年的他,在球場上承受著巨大的壓力和難以忍受的種族歧視,最後用自己的努力和能力,證明了自己,美國棒球的黑白球員隔離歷史也由此結束。
39、Do you wanna stay with your brother?-Yeah.
你想和你弟弟住在一起嗎?-是的。
來自電影〈雨人Rain Man〉,很多人會疑惑這部是什麼電影,怎麼會有雨人呢?其實,它跟雨啊跟雨人一點關系都沒有。英語中的rain man和Raymond音似,所以男主角Charlie小時候會讀錯,在Charlie小時候害怕時,「雨人」都會唱歌給他聽,安慰他。一直以來,Charlie以為「雨人」只是自己兒時幻想中的朋友,最後他發現原來「雨人」是自己的親哥哥。
再來介紹一下這部電影,男主角Charlie發現父親將遺產留給了患有自閉症的哥哥Raymond,便計劃騙取這筆財富,但在拐走哥哥的過程中,重拾了真摯動人的手足之情。
當初看著這部電影時,一開始是被年輕帥氣的Tom Cruise吸引住了,後面卻被兩位男主角的親情感動了,哭的厲害。
40、It's not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.
決定我們成為什麼樣人的,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇。
來自電影〈哈利波特Harry Potter〉,這部電影太經典了,不需要什麼介紹了。對很多人來說,這就是10年的青春,10年的陪伴,正如Lily Potter所說,我們一直在你身邊從未走遠,直到永遠。
Ⅲ 適合高中生聽的英文電影對白
Sarah Connor - Wait Till You Hear From Me
Sarah Connor - Love Is Color Blind
Mj - Heal The Word
Backstreet Boys - The Call
Aqua - Halloween
麥當娜 - Girls Gone Wild
大多比較慢的歌曲聽多了影響心情。
最後推薦一個歡快點的曲子 卡農
Ⅳ 英文電影台詞精選16句
加勒比海盜:
1. I』m terribly sorry. I didn』t know. If I see one I shall inform you immediately.我實在很抱歉。我並不知道。如果我見到一個市民我會馬上通告你們的。 2. Clearly you』ve never been to Singapore.你肯定沒去過新加坡。 3. But you have heard of me.但你聽說過我。 4.Gentlemen,milady,you'll always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow. 先生們,女士,你們將永遠記住這一天,因為你們差點兒就抓住了傑克.斯派洛船長。 5. Expect, once again, you』re between me and my way out. 只是你再一次擋住我逃跑。And now you have no weapon.而且你現在沒有武器了。 6. Come on doggy. It』s just you and me now. 過來乖狗狗。現在只有我們兩個了。Come on, you filthy, slimy mangy cur.過來,你這個骯臟的,黏糊糊的,生滿疥癬的雜種狗。Don』t do that! No! No! I didn』t mean it! I didn』t.不要這樣!不!不要!我並不是那個意思!我不是! 7. Human hair from my back.我身後的體毛。 8. The girl』s blood didn』t work.那女孩的血沒用。 9. A distant cousin from my aunt』s nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though, eunuch.他是我姑媽的外甥的遠房表弟。聲音不錯,不過是個太監。 10. Welcome to Caribbean!歡迎來到加勒比! 11. A wedding! Oh, I love weddings!一個婚禮!噢,我喜歡婚禮! 12. (Jack: Palulay…Palu…li…la…la…lulu…Parlili…Parsnip…Parsley…Partner…Partner…)(Parley?)That』s the one! Parley!就是這個!談判! 13. (Barbossa: So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals lock into an epic battle until judgment day and trumpets sound?那麼現在怎樣?傑克.斯派洛?我們兩個不死的怪物就這么漫長地打下去直到世界末日才分出勝負?)Jack: Or you could surrender.或者你可以投降。 14. Now,bring me that horizen.Hmm,hm...And really bad eggs.Drink up! My hearties!現在,讓我看看地平線,嗯嗯....還有真正的壞蛋。乾杯!我的水手們! 15. One good deed is not enough to redeem a man of a lifetime of wickedness.一件善舉並不能補償一個人作惡一世犯下的罪行。 16. Even a good decision,if made for the wrong reasons,can be a wrong decision.一個好的決定,如果做決定的原因是錯誤的也可能變成一個錯誤的決定。
Ⅳ 一部適合中學生看的英文電影中的二十句短1點的經典台詞
推薦阿甘正傳,中英對照台詞見附件。
如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。
下載附件後,用記事本打開,就可以看到台詞,選擇需要的部分即可。
Ⅵ 50句英語經典正能量電影台詞
1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
強者自救,聖者渡人。
6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。
7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.
一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。
——《泰坦尼克號》
1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以,把你的心交給我吧.。
2、we're women. our choices are never easy。
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去。
4、you jump ,i jump.
生死相隨。
5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
當你一無所有,你沒有什麼可以失去。
6、to make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
——《阿甘正傳》
1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,繼續前進。
2、i am a man of my word.
我是信守承諾的人。
3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。
5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
我門都有自己的命運 沒有什麼是隨隨變變發生的 它都是計劃的一部分。
6、you are no different than anybody else is.
你和別人沒有任何的不同。
7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.
我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
9、mirackes happen every day.
奇跡每天都會發生。
10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
在你前進前必須先甩掉過去。
12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
——《速度與激情》
1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.
絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。
2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.
我從不害怕死亡,只害怕無疾而終。
3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.
人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。
4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。
5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想釣大魚,得到深水去。
6、some things you just have to take on faith.
有時你只需依靠信念。
7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.
我就是我,只有上帝才能對我指指點點。
Ⅶ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
Ⅷ 英語經典電影台詞20句要翻譯
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/
Ⅸ 求高中英語書電影經典對白
《雙城記》《a tale of two cities》
To you, to your loved ones, I am willing to do anything. If my life is worth sacrificing the potential and opportunities, I bet you and your loved ones to make any sacrifice. 為了你,為了你所愛的人,我願意做任何事。倘若我的生涯中有值得犧牲的可能和機會,我甘願為你和你所愛的人作出任何犧牲。
Ⅹ 在電影中摘抄十句經典台詞。(英文電影)
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
《盜夢空間》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。
《愛情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
《黑天鵝》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正傳》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
《死亡詩社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
《冰與火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
《怦然心動》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《當幸福來敲門》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it...
也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……
PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~