導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文電影求婚

英文電影求婚

發布時間:2021-07-07 15:52:44

❶ 求有求婚或結婚情節的美(英)國電影或美劇!!

《新婚告急》《先婚後友》《婚禮傲客》《落跑新娘》《我的盛大希臘婚禮》《我最好朋友的婚禮》《新郎不是我》《新郎上錯床》《27次伴娘》《新郎向後跑》《婚禮如戰場》《親吻新郎》(最後三部是搞笑同志電影)美劇《兄弟姐妹》第二季里也有兩場婚禮。

❷ 誰有經典英語求婚對白

電影《飄》求婚對白
So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.
-那我還是告訴你我要說的話吧。
-Say it, then, and get out!
-說吧,說完了馬上走!
-What is it?
-是什麼?
-That I can't go on any longer without you.
-我沒有你就活不下去了。
-You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--
-你真是一個沒有教養的男人!
-I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...
-在十二橡園第一次見到你的時候……
-...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
-……我就知道我要的就是你。
-Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...
-現在你已經很富有了……
-...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.
-……不必像來監獄找我時那樣對我了。
-So I see I shall have to marry you.
-所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。
-I never heard of such bad taste.
-我從沒聽過如此差的謊話。
-Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
-要我跪下來求你才相信我嗎?
-Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
-放開我,你這個無賴,快點出去!
-Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...
-原諒我吧,我的沖動令你受驚了……
-...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.
-……我親愛的思嘉麗,甘太太。
-But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...
-但是難道你現在還沒有發覺……
-...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.
-……我對你的感情已經很成熟了嗎?
-A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
-那種感情,是那麼美好純潔和神聖。
-Dare I name it? Can it be love?
-我敢問那不就是愛情了嗎?
-Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.
-快點起來。我已經厭倦你那些低級笑話了。
-This is an honorable proposal of marriage...
-這可是一次十分庄嚴的求婚啊……
-...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
-……我覺得時機已經很適當了。
-I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
-我不能讓自已再等了。
-You're coarse, and you're conceited.
-你很卑鄙,而且很自負。
-And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
-我想我們的對話應該到此為止了。
-Besides, I shall never marry again.
-還有,就是我不會再結婚了。
-Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
-不,你會再結婚的,你要嫁給我。
-You? You!
-你?你!
-I don't love you!
-我不會愛你的!
-And I don't like being married.
-我也不喜歡結婚。
-Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?
-你想過結婚只是為了玩嗎?
-Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.
為了玩樂?對男人來說就是的。
-Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?
-安靜點!你想他們也聽到嗎?
-You've been married to a boy and an old man.
-你曾嫁過一個小男孩和一個老男人。
-Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?
-為什麼不找個合適一點的呢?
-You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.
-你知道我會喜歡其他男人的。你這個笨蛋!
-Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.
-不要說了!思嘉麗,不要再說那種話。
-Rhett, don't, I shall faint.
-不要啊,我會暈的。
-I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.
-我就想你暈。
-None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?
-沒有人像我這樣吻你的,是吧?
-Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.
-那個小男孩,老男人,或者那個笨蛋愛希禮。
-Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "
-說你願意嫁給我吧,說吧。說「我願意!」
-Yes.
-我願意。
-Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?
-你說真的嗎?不會反悔嗎?
-No.
-不會。
-Look at me and try to tell me the truth.
-看著我說真心話。
-Did you say "yes" because of my money?
-你說「我願意」是為了我的金錢嗎?
-Well....
-噢……
-Yes. Partly.
-是,有一點的。
-Partly?
-有一點?
-Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.
-當然了,瑞德,錢總是好的,我當然很喜歡你。
-Fond of me.
-喜歡我。
-Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...
-如果我說我很瘋狂地愛你,那我肯定是在說謊。
-...but you always said we had a lot in common....
-……但你常說我們有很多相同的地方……
-Yes, you're right, my dear.
-沒錯,我親愛的。
-I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.
-有你和我在一起就好了。
-Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.
-上帝會保佑真正愛你的人的。
-What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?
-你喜歡什麼樣的戒指呢,親愛的?
-Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.
噢,鑽石戒指。要大顆點的,瑞德。
-You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.
-那將是這里最大的鑽石戒指了。
-I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...
我會和你去新奧爾良度蜜月……
-...my ill-gotten gains can buy.
-……那將是最豪華舒適的。
-Oh, that would be just heavenly.
-噢,太好了。
-And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.
-我還要給你買嫁妝。
-Rhett, how wonderful, but...
-瑞德那太好了,可是……
-...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett
-你不會告訴其他人的,對吧?
-Still the little hypocrite.
-還是有點要面子。

音樂之聲 Sound Of Music

Well, you can't marry someone when you're in love with someone else. I love you.你不能娶了某人卻是愛著另外一個人。我愛你。

心火 firelight

If you would consider a life in America, I would be proud to take you there, as my wife.你肯考慮在美國生活,我很樂意帶你去的,把你當作妻子般帶去。

Any lady would be fortunate to be courted by you. 讓你求婚的女士其實都三生有幸。

畢業生 The Graate

Benjamin, I haven't even said I'll marry you yet. 班,我還決定要嫁給你呢。

- I just don't think it would work. - Why wouldn't it? -我覺得不太可行。-為什麼?

阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump

Will you marry me? I'd make a good husband, Jenny. I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.你能嫁給我嗎?我會做個好丈夫的,珍妮。我不是很聰明,但我知道什麼是愛。

四個婚禮一個葬禮 4 Weddings and 1 Feneral

There l was, standing there in the church and for the first time in my whole life l realized l totally and utterly loved one person. And it wasn't the person standing next to me in the veil, it's ...the person standing opposite me now in the rain. The truth of it is… I』ve loved you from the first second l met you. 我當時站在教堂里,生平第一次意識到,自己全心全意愛著一個人,卻不是身旁戴面紗的那位……而是現在在我面前的這一位……雨中的你。真相是我對你是一見鍾情。

❸ 求有搞笑的求婚片段的英文電影

四個婚禮和一個葬禮

❹ 36部經典電影求婚哪些電影

網路視頻,請觀看:

http://v..com/v?word=36%B2%BF%BE%AD%B5%E4%B5%E7%D3%B0%C7%F3%BB%E9&ct=301989888&rn=20&pn=0&db=0&s=0&fbl=800

❺ 求有求婚情節的美(英)國電影或美劇!!!

拜見岳父大人
初戀50次

❻ 有一部英文電影。用一大片黃水仙求婚的土豪。是哪部電影

大魚【如果我的回答對你有用,麻煩設為好評,謝謝】

❼ 求一句經典美國電影求婚台詞出處

1. Life was like a box ofchocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.(生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.

❽ 電影《簡愛》中簡答應求婚的英文台詞

JANE:Not the voyage,but the distance,and then the sea is such a barrier.
Edword:from what,Jane?
J:from england,sir.and from Thornfield.and...
E:sometimes i have the stangest feeling about you.especially when you're near me as you are now.it feels as though i had a string,tied here under my left rib where my heart is.tightly knotted to you in a similar fashion.and when you go to Ireland,with all that distance between us,i'm afraid this cord will be snapped.and i shall bleed inwardly,but you're sensible,you'll forget...
J:never!I'll never forget.i wish i'd never been born.Iwish I'd never come to Thornfield.
E:There are other houses just as fine.
J:How can you be so stupid?How can you be so cruel?I may be poor and plain, but I'm not without feelings!It's not the house but the life I lived here.I was not trampled on,I was not excluded.I was treated as an equal.
E:And so you are,Jane.And so...And so...
J:Yes so, sir.And yet not so, for you're a married man.or as good as married.Led me go!
E:please, stil...Don't struggle so...You're like a wild bird clawing at its cage.
J:I'm not caged bird,I'm a free human being.Independent with a will of my own.
E:Then stay.Stay and marry me.
J:How dare you make fun of me?
E:I mean what I say.Stay at Thornfield.Be my wife!
J:And what of Miss Ingram?
E:Miss Ingram,I don't love MissIngram,nor does she love me.Jane, you strange,almost unearthly thing.I love you as my own flesh.I beg of you to marry me.Say,"Edward,give me my name."Say Edward,I'll marry you."
J:Yes.Yes...Yes...

❾ 一個國外求婚的電影片段

為什麼不去問一下神奇海螺呢

❿ 哪部電影的結局是marry you 的求婚

這個太多了啊。。

閱讀全文

與英文電影求婚相關的資料

熱點內容
發光的迪迦大電影新生時代 瀏覽:632
愛情毒葯完整版電影 瀏覽:588
任達華神偷電影大全 瀏覽:269
傲嬌與偏見電影輕音樂 瀏覽:223
2021五一電影票房 瀏覽:95
鍾鎮濤和周星馳拍了幾部電影 瀏覽:64
成龍電影與羅馬 瀏覽:528
懸疑古裝愛情奇幻電影排行榜前十名 瀏覽:445
疾速追殺3電影百度雲完整版 瀏覽:351
八佰電影完整版觀影時間 瀏覽:892
電影打架視頻大全 瀏覽:229
一部島上野人吃人的電影 瀏覽:915
手機電影與崔永元什麼關系 瀏覽:32
啤酒謀殺案電影英文版 瀏覽:247
羅曼史法國電影豆瓣評分 瀏覽:77
征途電影很燃音樂 瀏覽:607
電影剪輯類似愛情1 瀏覽:791
exo電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:750
實時電影票房統計 瀏覽:213
石油一部泰國有味道的電影 瀏覽:5