❶ 英文電影中的經典台詞
Bolt:「There will be danger.」
Rhino:「I eat danger for breakfast!」
Bolt:「Are you hungry?」
Rhino:「〔cracks neck〕 Starving!」
波特:「那會很危險。」
瑞諾:「我每天早晨將危險當作早餐!」
波特:「你很餓么?」
瑞諾:「(大吼)餓死了!」
Bolt:「Easy won't be part of the equation.」
波特:「輕松從來不是那等式的一部分。」
❷ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
❸ 如何找到大量的英語電影的經典台詞的視屏截圖
你好,可以去網路吧搜索美劇吧,裡面有很多視頻截圖和經典台詞。你也可以自己發文讓大家幫忙給你找。
❹ 英文電影經典台詞
20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具體分析:
背景介紹《警界雙雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美國最新的警匪喜劇片,改編自20世紀70年代著名系列劇。故事發生在一個虛構的海濱城市「灣城」,主角是一對名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒飾)和哈金森(歐文·威爾遜飾)的警探搭檔,他們性格迥異卻同樣嫉惡如仇。面對勢力龐大的販毒集團,兩人鬧了不少笑話,不過最終取得了勝利。
下面這段對話發生在影片開頭,一具浮屍被沖到岸邊,由此揭開了整個案子的序幕。
語言點:1、「nexttoimpossible」直譯為「與不可能只差一點」,直白說就是「幾乎是不可能的」。「nextto」相當於「impossible」,英語中類似用「nextto」組成的片語很多。如.(路上沒什麼車,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市場上很便宜地買了這個花瓶。)但要注意如果是「nexttonone」,就不是「幾乎等於零」,而是說「不比任何人差,是最好的」。2、「ginger」的原意是姜。但「ginger」在英語中還有「有活力的、靈活的」之意。此外「ginger」還可做動詞用。「gingerup」意為「使某物充滿活力」。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音樂使得聚會充滿活力。)
順便講點題外話。粵語中有「夠姜」一詞,通常用來形容某人「狠辣,不易對付」等。英國導演蓋·里奇的黑幫片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有「夠姜四小強」的譯法。這與英文中的「ginger」異曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、「meatwagon」原意為「送肉食品的馬車」。但在美國俚語中有「救護車」的意思。現在已經沒法考證是哪個毫無同情心的傢伙最早使用的這個詞。《警界雙雄》中的斯塔奇是個按規則辦事、有時甚至顯得比較固執的警探。編劇在這里讓他使用「meatwagon」一詞,為這個角色平添了幾分生動。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
http://..com/question/21113917
❺ 求五部英文電影,每部抄錄十句經典台詞
《勇敢的心》
(1)Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive. 告訴你的國王, William Wallace 不會屈服於統治,在我活著時,所有蘇格蘭人都是!
(2)告訴你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有許多事值得爭取/但,自由無疑是最重要的/永遠不要帶著腳鐐,過奴隸的生活。
(3)Many man dies,not every man really lives.每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過.
(4)我們不需要勝利,只需要戰斗。
(5)先學會用腦,後學會用劍。
(6)William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you 華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美
(7)William Wallace: Why do you help me? 華萊士:為什麼幫我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now. 伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。
(8)William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! 華萊士:是呀,如果戰斗,你們可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能……多活一會兒。年復一年,直到壽終正寢,你們願不願意?用這么多苟活的日子,去換一個機會,就一個機會。回到這里,告訴我們的敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的自由。
(9)William Wallace: FREEDOM!! 華萊士:自由!!!!!!
(10)Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace.He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart .
我什麼都沒有,人民跟我作戰,只是如果不這樣,我會沒收土地,餓死他們的妻兒.為William Wallace浴血奮戰的人,他們為了我沒有的東西殊死斗爭,我出賣他時,我在他臉上看到了讓我汗顏的東西
2.《肖申克的救贖》
1、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
2、I find I』m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
譯文:我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍:我希望……
3、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
4、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。
這就是體制化。
6、Prison life consists of routine, and then mort routine. 譯文:監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
7、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
譯文:懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人
8、some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just toobright...
譯文:有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
9、There』s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull.......... word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ..........
譯文:我無時不刻地對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(指監獄),也不是討好你們(指假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒什麼可說的了。
10、Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
瑞德:聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋
3.《阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
4.《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
5.《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
——大部分資料來自網路知道
好了……累死我了,這是你們老師要的作業?太變態了。希望能給分……
❻ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
❼ 經典英文電影對白
《亂世佳人》改編自美國女作家Margaret Michel的長篇小說Gone With The Wind,影片堪稱美國電影史上的一部經典作品,在1939年第12屆奧斯卡中囊括最佳影片、最佳導演、最佳女主角、最佳女配角、最佳改編劇本獎等8項大獎而首創紀錄。
Mr.O'Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry? So long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I'm gone, I leave Tara to you.
Scarlett: I don't want Tare, plantations don't mean anything when...
Mr.O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'hara that Tara...that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing in he world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.
Scalett: Oh, Pa. You talk like an Irishman.
Mr.O'Hara: It's proud I am that I'm Irish, and don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land. There's no getting away from it if you're Irish.
奧哈拉先生:你嫁給誰又有什麼關系呢?只要他是南方人,並且和你合得來。等我死了,我會把塔拉庄園留給你的。
斯佳麗:我不要塔拉庄園。農場又沒什麼用……
奧哈拉先生:凱蒂·斯佳麗·奧哈拉,你是說,塔拉……這片土地對你沒什麼用處?知道嗎?土地是世界上惟一值得勞作、值得戰斗、值得為它而死的東西,因為它是惟一永存的。
斯佳麗:哦,爸爸,你說話的樣子像個愛爾蘭人。
奧哈拉先生:作為一名愛爾蘭人,我很自豪。難道你忘記了,姑娘,你也有一半是愛爾蘭血統。對於那些身體中即使只流著一滴愛爾蘭血液的人來說,他們居住的土地就是他們的母親。喏,就在那兒,那兒。現在你只是個孩子,你將來會明白這種對土地的熱愛的。只要你是愛爾蘭人,你就無法逃避這種愛。