㈠ 美國電影阿甘正傳的台詞
電影改編自同名小說,描繪了先天智障的小鎮男孩自強不息,最終在多個領域創造奇跡。美國電影阿甘正傳的台詞,我們來看看。
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2、Stupid is as stupid does.傻人有傻福。
3、Miracles happen every day.奇跡每天都在發生。
4、If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run away.
若你遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
5、It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水。
6、Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中註定的事。
7、I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
8、Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
9、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,繼續前進。
10、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where theyre going. Where theyve been.
通過別人的鞋可以了解很多東西,他們從哪兒來,將要到哪兒去。
11、Im not a smart man, but I know what love is.
我不是一個聰明的人,賣尺可我知道什麼是愛。
12、If God intended everybody to be the same, he』d have given us all braces on our legs.
如果上中漏高帝想要人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
13、A promise is a promise.要信守承諾。
14、When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.
當我累了,我就睡覺。當我餓了,我就吃飯。當我要走,你知道的,我就走。
15、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。
16、 I am a man of my word.我是個信守承諾的人。
17、You are no different than anybody else is.你和別人沒有任何不同。
18、There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一個人真正需要的財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的。
19、Nothing just happens,its all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。
20、I don』t think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it』s aselecting process, knowing what』s the most important and what』s the lest. And then be a simple man.
我不覺得人的心智成熟時越來越寬容,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。
1、Frankly,my dear,I dont give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3、You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I couldve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,Ive got a feeling were not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Heres looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、All right,Mr.DeMille,Im ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8、May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9、Fasten your seatbelts. Its going to be a bumpynight.
系緊你的'安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10、You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、I am a man of my word.
我是信守承諾的人。
12、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
13、If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
14、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.
牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨。
15、That is the outstanding answer Ive ever heard.
這是我聽過最好的答案。
16、You are no different than anybody else is.
你和別人沒有任何的不同。
17、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
18、run,Forrest,run…
阿甘,快跑,快跑……
19、I want to go home.
我想回家。
20、I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
21、Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
22、ts my time. Its just my time. Oh, now, dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do. I didnt know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。
23、You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
㈡ 給我介紹個電影
精靈鼠小弟
加菲貓
貓狗大戰
夏洛特的網
熊的傳說
雪地狂奔
史酷比
恐龍
黃金羅盤
別惹螞蟻
海底總動員
小雞快跑
戰鴿快飛
靈犬萊西
帝企鵝日記
功夫熊貓
怪醫杜立德
神犬也瘋狂
搶錢袋鼠
料理鼠王
美麗的大腳
外星神犬
小鯉魚歷險記
南極大冒險
虎兄虎弟
人狗奇緣
空中大灌籃
蜜蜂總動員
鼠來寶